Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Jethalal's age (Page 2)

Indiaphorum IF-Dazzler
Indiaphorum
Indiaphorum

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

1) In an old episode jetha mentioned how he wanted to marry an educated girl but Bapuji made him marry Daya when he was just 19

2) In another episode when Sundar taunted Jetha by saying that he had high hopes from his Jijaji wen he got his sister married to him . Jetha replies to him that he was only 10 year old when he got married to Daya.

I don't remember the episodes but they were pretty old ones.If I find those epis I will post the link here . They repeat old episodes almost everyday. I might just get lucky.LOL

Tappu's age has to be less than 25 years. At least they haven't shown more. Thank God for the small mercies !!!

I think it was ANjali's sister whom she called by her own name otherwise everyother man or woman is bhai or ben for her. Chor bhai, kipkapper bhai, police bhai, madamben

In Pakistan track I think they didn't bother to check details and put the date of birth of the actor in the profile. LOLLOL The makers tend to forget that when we do not find the track interesting we do interesting investigation about the show.LOLLOLLOL

I remember Jetha complain that he wanted to marry an educated girl but don't remember he mentioned his age too.
Do inform if you come across those epis again. Big smile Tappu is 16-17 but doesn't look like they had him after so many years into marriage. LOLTongue 
1964 must be a mistake only. Tongue 

NeverBeDismayed Goldie

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Indiaphorum

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index