Ratikal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
According to Pakistan epi, when Sodhi opens the email sent by Mehta pertaining to Jetha's details, his year of birth is 1964. Jetha is so old. I thought he was young because Champak had said that Jetha's marriage was fixed at an early age and Daya calls every young girl as bhen. And it makes him 52 so wonder how old is Daya and Babita whom he flirts with. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If Jetha married early say at age 21 and has a teen son who is about 17. He shouldn't be more than max 45.
In real life Dilip Joshi must be 52 or older

And Babita is still 21 and will always remain 21 !
Edited by Aarti_16 - 8 years ago
AV25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think daya will be around 35-40
Babita around 30-35 i guess...
Edited by AV25 - 8 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Jetha was 19 when he married Daya but story wise he has to be around 45.
Sundar looks around 35 years of age . He was 10 when Jetha and Daya got married.  That says it has been around 25 years Jetha nad Daya are married. Daya must have been around 15 to 16 years old then. She must be around 40 years old now.

Daya calls every girl as ben because of  her Gujarati culture. Its the way it is and it has nothing to do with age or anything.
Ratikal thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Jetha was 19 when he married Daya but story wise he has to be around 45.

Sundar looks around 35 years of age . He was 10 when Jetha and Daya got married.  That says it has been around 25 years Jetha nad Daya are married. Daya must have been around 15 to 16 years old then. She must be around 40 years old now.

Daya calls every girl as ben because of  her Gujarati culture. Its the way it is and it has nothing to do with age or anything.

Which episode did they mention their ages at marriage and that Sunder was 10?
25 yrs since they married?? How is it 25 yrs? Then shouldn't Tappu be older? Or they had him later.
And we have the exact DOB of Jethalal shown in that Pakistan episode so he is indeed 52 in the show now.
Yes that's a Gujju culture but I think she means that they are just like her sisters as she feels she is too young otherwise she calls few girls by their names too.
Ratikal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarti_16

If Jetha married early say at age 21 and has a teen son who is about 17. He shouldn't be more than max 45.

In real life Dilip Joshi must be 52 or older

And Babita is still 21 and will always remain 21 !

But they have shown the mail where his DOB was written and the year was 1964. 
Haha why 21? Evergreen Babita ðŸ˜†
Ratikal thumbnail
Originally posted by: AV25

I think daya will be around 35-40

Babita around 30-35 i guess...

Yes possible. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1) In an old episode jetha mentioned how he wanted to marry an educated girl but Bapuji made him marry Daya when he was just 19

2) In another episode when Sundar taunted Jetha by saying that he had high hopes from his Jijaji wen he got his sister married to him . Jetha replies to him that he was only 10 year old when he got married to Daya.

I don't remember the episodes but they were pretty old ones.If I find those epis I will post the link here . They repeat old episodes almost everyday. I might just get lucky.😆

Tappu's age has to be less than 25 years. At least they haven't shown more. Thank God for the small mercies !!!

I think it was ANjali's sister whom she called by her own name otherwise everyother man or woman is bhai or ben for her. Chor bhai, kipkapper bhai, police bhai, madamben

In Pakistan track I think they didn't bother to check details and put the date of birth of the actor in the profile. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† The makers tend to forget that when we do not find the track interesting we do interesting investigation about the show.😆😆😆

Edited by dey.bh - 8 years ago
Ratikal thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

1) In an old episode jetha mentioned how he wanted to marry an educated girl but Bapuji made him marry Daya when he was just 19

2) In another episode when Sundar taunted Jetha by saying that he had high hopes from his Jijaji wen he got his sister married to him . Jetha replies to him that he was only 10 year old when he got married to Daya.

I don't remember the episodes but they were pretty old ones.If I find those epis I will post the link here . They repeat old episodes almost everyday. I might just get lucky.😆

Tappu's age has to be less than 25 years. At least they haven't shown more. Thank God for the small mercies !!!

I think it was ANjali's sister whom she called by her own name otherwise everyother man or woman is bhai or ben for her. Chor bhai, kipkapper bhai, police bhai, madamben

In Pakistan track I think they didn't bother to check details and put the date of birth of the actor in the profile. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† The makers tend to forget that when we do not find the track interesting we do interesting investigation about the show.😆😆😆

I remember Jetha complain that he wanted to marry an educated girl but don't remember he mentioned his age too.
Do inform if you come across those epis again. ðŸ˜ƒ Tappu is 16-17 but doesn't look like they had him after so many years into marriage. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜› 
1964 must be a mistake only. ðŸ˜› 
Originally posted by: Indiaphorum

According to Pakistan epi, when Sodhi opens the email sent by Mehta pertaining to Jetha's details, his year of birth is 1964. Jetha is so old. I thought he was young because Champak had said that Jetha's marriage was fixed at an early age and Daya calls every young girl as bhen. And it makes him 52 so wonder how old is Daya and Babita whom he flirts with.

Yes...Jethalal...is in his 50s ..because in one of the episodes...he clearly mentions ,. Nathu has bought some video games and extra pichkaris for 10-11 yeat old Tappu. in some usual mockery fights talks ..Nathu pullls Jethas legs and says " kya sethji aap iss umar mein ye khelney ki baat karr rahe ho..? Jetha gets annoyed and barks..." haan khelaa hounn. lekin ye sab main chaalis (40) saal pehle khel chuka houun...nathu kaka file laayiye..."   So it is evident that he us in his 50s