India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

gangaa sagar palash jhanvi

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
my question is will jhanvi can be a good person if yash misbehaves With her and gangaa help her?
Jhanvi can let gangaa be With sagar?
my answer is no jhanvi loves sagar a lot but for me its not a love because if we loves someone we will does anything to makes this person happy agar uske khushi ki se aur ki saath hoga to koi baat nahi jhanvi its a cruel girl and that s never change if they change this the show will become boring without antagonist har show need a protagonist and an antagonist to make show active actually i always love triangle between 2 guys and one girl and that s will happening niw and no need to make sagar suffer more i want sagar jealousy i think it s amazing to watch a new guy if he makes saga become together its okay but if they makes sagar suffer and show us palash and gangaa love story so i refuse but i trust cv they will make a good track to bring saga together again Wink after all story it s about saga right
Shares ur views guys
Smile

Edited by jacina19saga - 16 April 2016 at 7:01am

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I can't see Jhanvi loving Sagar in the riot scene she said to the police she's alone and must get out from the place.. and she left with the police...
Jhanvi is obsessed with Sagar and she's only interested in winning him with Gangaa and that's all...
off topic:
One more thing to add Jhanvi was palash leading lady in Keshav Pandit...(She worked with him before)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jacina19sagamithilalovesksg

Bridget24 Groupbie
Bridget24
Bridget24

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Jhanvi doesn't love Sagar, she is obsess with not loosing him to Ganga. Know woman in her right mine will take what Sagar is doing to her as newly wed..You will get back on a plane to England and leave him and Ganga to get on with what ever.  Jhanvi is not stupid, she is qualify in something or the other from the same uni as Sagar in England??? I didn't  take that notice of who or what she is at the beginning because i didn't think she was going to be here for this long::-( or was going to make that much difference between Ganga and Sagar. I though it was going to be Ganga and Sagar all the way. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jacina19saga

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged
i have never seen janvi loving sagar truly, all she wants ,is to win him from gangaa.For her, he is only a prize that every body wants  to win
if she loves sagar truly then sh would have left have left him cz she knows very well that sagar only loves gangaa, U see how gangaa left sagar when she comes to know that sagar likes janvi but when she came to know about the real face of janvi then she started fighting with her
and on e more thing if janvi loves him truly then why did she lied to police in riot scene???
and i also like a love triangle between two guyzz and one girl, obv we both are sis thats why we both are sameEmbarrassed
but like it then ,when both leads love each other and the other guy tries to seperate them

jacina19saga

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mifra_14

i have never seen janvi loving sagar truly, all she wants ,is to win him from gangaa.For her, he is only a prize that every body wants to win
if she loves sagar truly then sh would have left have left him cz she knows very well that sagar only loves gangaa, U see how gangaa left sagar when she comes to know that sagar likes janvi but when she came to know about the real face of janvi then she started fighting with her
and on e more thing if janvi loves him truly then why did she lied to police in riot scene???
and i also like a love triangle between two guyzz and one girl, obv we both are sis thats why we both are sameEmbarrassed
but like it then ,when both leads love each other and the other guy tries to seperate them

yes ur right Embarrassed
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jacina19saga

Originally posted by Mifra_14

i have never seen janvi loving sagar truly, all she wants ,is to win him from gangaa.For her, he is only a prize that every body wants to win

yes ur right Embarrassed
first thing:I'm always r8
2nd thing:read the first
Lolxx

jacina19saga

jacina19saga Goldie
jacina19saga
jacina19saga

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Haha LOL
jacina19saga Goldie