Reason for PVR vs Kumu..?

piyali99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay i noe this question is bit weird..😆
But im asking this since i missed few strting epis of KD and some in between...so i basically dont really know y kumu and PVR are fighting...! Okay..i get KD are  down in his eyes...but there has to be a soild reason ryt..? ðŸ˜• like y and on aat basis Kumu was thrown out by PVR frm Krishnavati 21 yrs ago..and why was she actually punished..? ðŸ˜•
If sum1 noes...do enlighten me also ðŸ˜†
Edited by piyali99 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Kumudini, her daughter tulsi are married to Krishna. They have physical relationship with a man who purchase them.

Soo Kumu was purchased by Pradumn's sister's Hubby! And that is why his sister hanged herself also Kumu daughter helped Pradumn's daughter to get her love who was a christian and he removed his daughter from his house and hence he wife also hanged herself.

They brutally insulted Tulsi and Kumu and threw them out of village.

It's about the rivalry of Kumu and Pradumn basically.
piyali99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

Kumudini, her daughter tulsi are married to Krishna. They have physical relationship with a man who purchase them.

Soo Kumu was purchased by Pradumn's sister's Hubby! And that is why his sister hanged herself also Kumu daughter helped Pradumn's daughter to get her love who was a christian and he removed his daughter from his house and hence he wife also hanged herself.

They brutally insulted Tulsi and Kumu and threw them out of village.

It's about the rivalry of Kumu and Pradumn basically.

Ohh..!😲
When was all this revealed..? 
Btw thanks for shraing ðŸ˜ƒ
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
prv's sister was the wife of a king. king fell in love with kumu. he asked kumu to be his mistress. as a krishnadasi she couldn't saw no to him. saying no would be rebellion of KD ritual so she said yes. both of them fell in love, had kid tulsi. king's wife had no kid. wife suffering from depression, committed suicide, kumu decided to return village. then also many small fight between kumu and pvr happened which is not important. tulsi's bff was swarasati, pvr daughter. she fell in love with a Christian man, Michael and ranway to marry him on her wedding day. pvr's wife couldn't face family shame and committed suicide. all blame fall on tulsi .. as all thought tulsi helped in the runway marriage... so different accusation lead them to be thrown out of village.
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks vibz about this update didnt knew about it😕
u know i always found kumu-pvr fight intresting😆 they can make an epic couple..i found this in CG nd i cant stop ðŸ¤£

credit: meenu - yaar best siggy i ever saw🤣
Edited by priyanshiiii - 8 years ago
piyali99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanshiii

u know i always found kumu-pvr fight intresting😆 they can make an epic couple..i found this in CG nd i cant stop ðŸ¤£

Shitt yaar..ibwas thinking of making a post of  PraDini(Pradyumna + Kumudini) ðŸ¤£
True yaar ðŸ˜† they make an epic copule...kya chemistry hai boss...😆 perfect tashan-e-ishq ðŸ¤£
Edited by piyali99 - 8 years ago
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piyali99

Shitt yaar..ibwas thinking of making a post of  PraDini(Pradyumna + Kumudini) ðŸ¤£
True yaar ðŸ˜† they make an epic copule...kya chemistry hai boss...😆 perfect tashan-e-ishq ðŸ¤£

toh wait kyun karring?? bna le na🤣 with topic-  PraDini: tashan-e-ishq ðŸ¤£
piyali99 thumbnail

toh wait kyun karring?? bna le na🤣 with topic-  PraDini: tashan-e-ishq ðŸ¤£

Im waiting for more siggies yaar...🤣
Ye waala use kr leti hu ðŸ˜†
I want siggy of tht Pradini drunk scenes..🤣
Both teasing each other while drunk.. ðŸ¤£
.Aniline. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for telling the story guys even i didnt knew about that.
@piyu-piyali omigosh! cant stop rofling ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
soniadutta thumbnail

Omg ,this is an epic 
Kya Tashn-e-chemistry hai