India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

PSSSST : ITS KINDA URGENT, FOLKS

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
so I was thinking about this disease, SCA, and it wonderfully succeeded in creeping me out, I had never been brave enough to see someone in front of me with some disease, I break down every single time
well, worse luck, the net didn't work the whole night yesterday, and I had schppl today and thenwhen I came back it started , so here I am with another doubt of mine

"sickle cell anemia", well the name is freaky too, na? well, I searched for the cure or treatment or the medications for this and found out that the one solution this disease had was "BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT", well technically, bone marrow matches are hard to find for the people with no direct family, but kunj had his brother and parents, so basically , it seems to be an easy treatment, but (oh there is always a but )
then the question is ...why do they intend to bring this track our way ??

one thought could basically strike me ... ADOPTION
some os ajnd ss had twinkle being shown as the adopted daughter f the tanejas,,...seems okay as she isn't, but what if, KUNJ IS ADOPTED ?

it could happen na?? he had been idk treated differently than anand, was pressurized into this marriage for the sake of business expansion
he seems to have a brain, something that only bebe possess in his family *also twinky*
monu hated him, like forever maybe *raises eyebrow*

its not enough I know, but seems like something that can happen na ??
please tell me im wrong, cause I definitely don't want a broken kunj after this track,
can you please convince me im wrong, it seems just so fitting to the situation tat I cant just help it...im over reacting may be, but convince me im wrong na
please

been freaking out, since the time I read about it thus called it urgent
thanks to those who help

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Taanya_khuranaKomal129817.sonalSherni_Jerry

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
OK honestly this adopted son track sounds good, actually good... Drama emotions everything a SOLID TRP Puller...

But Bone marrow transplant...NEEDS "Blood connection" as far as I know so I am not able to connect Yuvi's inclusion in it like others, I mean why why people are worried about Yuvi, he is not Kunj's biological brother
17.sonal Goldie
17.sonal
17.sonal

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Bone marrow transplant is required in Sickle cell Anemia.. But Its nt necessary tht Only a family member cn donate... It cn b donated by a stranger also..if the Blood and Other factors matches...  Bone mArrow is the part wer new red blood cells r formed.. So Blood grp and RH factor is basically required... 
Adoption as far as i believe is nt actually possible...coz fr Usha Kunj is her ankho ka Tara... even Manohar loves him but ws reluctant towards him because of his own insecurities...
He is most dear to Bebe... But anyway...
As far as This track is concerned... I hav Some Hopes...
Twinj Relationship Has a golden chance to grow stronger.   Much stronger... Twinkle might hav make some sacrifices... 

And I feel this track will Bring Yuvi back in Sarna House. 
As He'll b the donor to Kunj.  Jus my feeling..*.
Twinkle will b forced to separate frm Kunj ... Maybe deal asked by Yuvi...

But B rest assured ...there will b a game changer here..  
Yuvi will nt get wat he wants...and ultimately ship Twinj to the major step in their relationship...i e . consummation... 

This track is very similar to Ek hazaron me meri behnahai... 
Medical condition requiring Bone marrow transplant.. 
But Yahan Tashan hai... Wahan sacrifice tha.  

Hope. My words kind off appeased u.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal1298

_SANJU IF-Sizzlerz
_SANJU
_SANJU

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
o o o...yes i once thought of track which reveals kunj being adopted...after reading joe bhaiya's ff LOL...but this actually sounds good...

but wat abt usha being concerned abt kunj always...??
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
lets see how it reveals
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Adoption track has a great potential trp wise..

Trp aunties like such things..

Well abt BM transplant.. Its not neccery to be blood relative rather its convenient when its blood relative coz of lot of factor matching is required..

And BM transplant is last resort in SCD.. Medication do help people suffering from scd like HYDROXYUREA CiTARIBINe and many more..they increases Fetal HB which don't sickle out during stressful conditions..

And one more thing as far as homozygous SCD is concerned his parents should have trait or carrier stage at least to pass it on to him..

I request cv's to at least make some sense here..

Logic can be ignored but fact is fact..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top