India-Forums

sbs sgment (Page 9)

.Karna IF-Rockerz
.Karna
.Karna

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
its not a big deal guys, what if a jeth saves his bhabhi?Tongue
and i knew that there will be no out shooting, tpk's PH is poor, they never show any other location than PN. so thats why they made this track so that the can save money in thahaan holiday.

Esha58 Senior Member
Esha58
Esha58

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Uff uff ufff ye mood spoil krna koi tpk k writers se sekhyy...Ds mar kun nhi jataAngry   
Btw tfs...
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia2105

Originally posted by shubhi_s

Sbs segment
Bihaan left thapki in the middle of road at night because she asked him to slow down
When bihaan reaches outside pn
He was talking on phone with his friends and asking to find thapki
He was very worried for her and was about to go in search of her
But then Dhruv sir Angry make entry with thapki
He scold bihaan very much because some goons were following thapki but thapki takes bihaan side
Then bihaan shout on thapki which is heard by Dhruv sir and in bg it is said after ds heard this what twist it will bring in the story
Small Manish iv was shown in which he said that bihaan is very confused .he love thapki but he is also angry on her

@bold gonna concentrate on this only LOL

Well said Tia!!! That's a lot of improvement for Thapki!!  Not letting her husband being scold by anyone even if he is at fault
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maadhangi

Originally posted by Kowsi

Tfs!! Why are they bringing DS back in this?!!
i think, bcz dhruv was bored by staying always in his home Unhappy so he may think to take a walk n on the way surprisely  he found thapki  alone .so he used his intellect n act as a hero LOL wht do u thinkLOL

Maybe yes Maadhangi but I don't want him to scold Bihaan and Thapki will take Bihaan's side so I am happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romberg

romberg Goldie
romberg
romberg

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I wonder what CVS have planned for ShraddaConfused I mean after her truth is revealed.
will she stay further. I seriously hope she stays further as DS wife & teach a good lesson to both her hubby & MIL. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index