Thapki...Pyaar Ki

India-Forums

   
Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

sbs sgment (Page 3)

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Joined: 29 January 2016
Posts: 2896

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Ab DS ko galat faimi toh nhi hogi na? I hope he does have galat faimi on second thoughts...I am loving this...Bihan should hit himself for this stupidity LOL

And this time he hurt his hand and then thapki applying ornament.
Hyy choti choti khusiyan and hopes from cvs. After heart break.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonParshioceanbubble

shubhi_s Goldie
shubhi_s
shubhi_s

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 1776

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Originally posted by Ishani15

Many tks Shubhi for this. Heartbreak again for us...we expected so much from this Thahaan outingCry
I don't mind any one following Thapki but not Dhruv. Just can't enjoy this serial seeing him on screen or off screenLOL

They trough water on the fire of expectations from this trip. Angry Dead sometimes plx give electric shock to cvs
soo true
kya kya socha tha aur kya hogayaAngryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonmanaanParshi

shubhi_s Goldie
shubhi_s
shubhi_s

Joined: 03 June 2010
Posts: 1776

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishani15

Many tks Shubhi for this. Heartbreak again for us...we expected so much from this Thahaan outing Cry
I don't mind any one following Thapki but not Dhruv. Just can't enjoy this serial seeing him on screen or off screen LOL
hamre saare sapne choor choor kar diye cv neAngry


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harneet.kahlonParshi

TsNova Goldie
TsNova
TsNova

Joined: 24 December 2009
Posts: 1220

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Arey guys... Why so much hyper disheartening????? Dhruv Thapki's past lover... Jaise ki tum sab jante ho Dhruv abhi bhi Thapki se pyaar karte hain aur hamesha karta rehega... LOL
Can't you guys see that...? Thapki supported Bihaan when Dhruv bickering him rather they could have showed that Thapki supporting dhruv in scolding Bihaan...Dead  Cvs haven't show us that... right??? So, its a good sign... Dhruv Thahaan ke beech aayega... Picha kabhi nahi chodega... Jab Dhruv lead hero hain nahi toh Tharuv reunite kaise hoga???? Tongue If cvs killed off Bihaan's character from the tabhi toh Tharuv reunite hoga... CVS itna pagal nahi hain jo jo aisa hadkat karega...LOL

P.s.  Thahaan romance ko lekar itna umeed maat rakho... varna aisa hi dil tootega... i've experience that... Cvs walo jada copy nahi karte hain... kuch alag dekhana chahte hain hamesha... Chill guys...Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani44kapiriIshani15harneet.kahlonmanaan..dtd...Parshioceanbubble

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Joined: 29 January 2016
Posts: 2896

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TsNova

<font color="#9933cc">Arey guys... Why so much hyper disheartening????? Dhruv Thapki's past lover... Jaise ki tum sab jante ho Dhruv abhi bhi Thapki se pyaar karte hain aur hamesha karta rehega...LOL</font>
<font color="#9933cc">Can't you guys see that...? Thapki supported Bihaan when Dhruv bickering him rather they could have showed that Thapki supporting dhruv in scolding Bihaan...Dead Cvs haven't show us that... right??? So, its a good sign... Dhruv Thahaan ke beech aayega... Picha kabhi nahi chodega... Jab Dhruv lead hero hain nahi toh Tharuv reunite kaise hoga????TongueIf cvs killed off Bihaan's character from the tabhi toh Tharuv reunite hoga... CVS itna pagal nahi hain jo jo aisa hadkat karega...LOL</font>

<font color="#9933cc">P.s. Thahaan romance ko lekar itna umeed maat rakho... varna aisa hi dil tootega... i've experience that... Cvs walo jada copy nahi karte hain... kuch alag dekhana chahte hain hamesha... Chill guys...Wink</font>

Tooo much of positivity spotted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Karna

DakZz IF-Dazzler
DakZz
DakZz

Joined: 08 December 2013
Posts: 3202

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Kia kia na soocha tha humne...
Kia kia na sapne sajaye...
Kia kia na chaha tha dil ne...
Kia kia na armaan jagaye...

CvzzzAngry
Go to hell...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kapiriParshi

TsNova Goldie
TsNova
TsNova

Joined: 24 December 2009
Posts: 1220

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

Originally posted by TsNova

<font color="#9933cc">Arey guys... Why so much hyper disheartening????? Dhruv Thapki's past lover... Jaise ki tum sab jante ho Dhruv abhi bhi Thapki se pyaar karte hain aur hamesha karta rehega...LOL</font>
<font color="#9933cc">Can't you guys see that...? Thapki supported Bihaan when Dhruv bickering him rather they could have showed that Thapki supporting dhruv in scolding Bihaan...Dead Cvs haven't show us that... right??? So, its a good sign... Dhruv Thahaan ke beech aayega... Picha kabhi nahi chodega... Jab Dhruv lead hero hain nahi toh Tharuv reunite kaise hoga????TongueIf cvs killed off Bihaan's character from the tabhi toh Tharuv reunite hoga... CVS itna pagal nahi hain jo jo aisa hadkat karega...LOL</font>

<font color="#9933cc">P.s. Thahaan romance ko lekar itna umeed maat rakho... varna aisa hi dil tootega... i've experience that... Cvs walo jada copy nahi karte hain... kuch alag dekhana chahte hain hamesha... Chill guys...Wink</font>

Tooo much of positivity spotted.
Kya karun??? I am an Old viewers...LOL So whatever I have experience in the past seven months... I've shared with you guys... Embarrassed Like, Kal ki episode... I was fully ready to watch Bihaan and shraddha teaming up to harm Thapki... But, cvs surprises us that Bihaan actually played a chaal with shraddha... Didn't expect that at all... Bas aise hi... CVS walo kabhi extremely shock dega ya phir surprise de kar hum logon ko khush kar dega... LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kapiri..dtd...Parshi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Joined: 04 March 2015
Posts: 15816

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

Originally posted by -Lachu-

Ab DS ko galat faimi toh nhi hogi na? I hope he does have galat faimi on second thoughts...I am loving this...Bihan should hit himself for this stupidity LOL
etni himaat kaha hai yr bihaan mein k woh ds ko hit kare

I was saying that Bihan apne aapko ek chatta dena chahiyeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshioceanbubble

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index