Concerned about CM Ranking...Peep In

Posted: 7 years ago
Buzz points play a vital role in CM ranking. And TPKians this week we have got an awesome chance to get as many buzz points as we can...as this week IF has published not one but two articles in which TPK is tagged.
So if you want our forum to maintain its rank or even make an entry in top 5...then please
  • Open the articles
  • Give both articles 5 stars
  • Comment on articles as many times as you can till Monday 12pm IST and most importantly mention the name of the show correctly like this Thapki...Pyaar Ki
  • And if possible then please like the comments of your fellow TPKians
Here are the links of those two articles:

&

P.S. we are less in number so every member should comment at least twice on these two articles.

P.S.S. this week AB's rank will surely go up as he is tagged in both articles...congratulations in advance to all the pankhas of dashing cool dude πŸ˜‰

Done.
But second article is about ankit bhata, ufff very hard to comment on it.
Plx post this daily to push us to comments.
Tfs
Originally posted by manaan

Done.
But second article is about ankit bhata, ufff very hard to comment on it.
Plx post this daily to push us to comments.
Tfs
exactly...even i had to think for good 5 minutes what to comment πŸ˜† and then i wrote "we love you as Dhruv in Thapki...Pyaar Ki πŸ€£ 
Originally posted by dynamic_doll

exactly...even i had to think for good 5 minutes what to commentπŸ˜†and then i wrote "we love you as Dhruv in Thapki...Pyaar Ki🀣
🀣 so much of courage required for this stunt. U should participate in kkk.. πŸ˜‰

exactly...even i had to think for good 5 minutes what to comment πŸ˜† and then i wrote "we love you as Dhruv in Thapki...Pyaar Ki πŸ€£ 
🀣
Originally posted by manaan

🀣 so much of courage required for this stunt. U should participate in kkk.. πŸ˜‰
yeah i am proud of myself...kiya stunt perform kiya maine πŸ˜†
Arey yar just comment tpk,js,mg dnt worry abt ab..if he taged or not...
I have done
Originally posted by deepu_t_d09

Arey yar just comment tpk,js,mg dnt worry abt ab..if he taged or not...
I have done
Good job Deepu πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeah forget AB...no need to even mention his name in comment. Just write Thapki...Pyaar Ki in your comments to increase CM ranking of our forum

award milna chahiye tumhe itna himmat ka kaam hai ye
Thanks for the reminder gonna do it now
come on guys we all can do this