Fun post for both SwaSan and RagLak fans!! Peep In:) - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

ohh that is in rashbihari naa?
my god what a coincidence I have off due to sunday tomorrow so going to kalighat early morning tomorrow 5.30
Well it's near Rashbebari avenue...close to Bhowanipore...and that is the area where our chief minister staysπŸ˜†
Originally posted by priya_86

I live in South Kolkata area...near Kalighat ( or the fictional Kalibaari of Swaragini)

You mean, there is no KaliBaari in real?

@Leku: Thanks!! Loved knowing you all too
Originally posted by Radhadreamlove

I m a science maths student, so here m like TeVar... I like wearing ethnic, so I resemble Ragini for this(that's y I liked Ragini from beginning πŸ˜‰) ...I forgive ppl easily so Swara...
Dance is not my cup of tea lol...so Namish n me. sitaare nhi milte...I m quite fine at singing, though not trained..so swaragini...aur kya bataaun? πŸ˜†

Neha!!
Itna kaafi hai. Thats great!!
Even I can't dance! Hi5
Originally posted by MusicAddict

You mean, there is no KaliBaari in real?

@Leku: Thanks!! Loved knowing you all too
Kaalibari is actually the Kali temple at Kalighat...no place called Kaalibari as such...actually in kolkata all Kali temples are called Kaalibari πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Yup that one only!! Miss MJHT so much #CopyOfMayank
Copy of Mayank? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

ohh yes I played badminton a lot in school chamion ship a basket ball player not too serious but knows how to play though cricket is my favourite sport.
I love sleeping n chitchatting listening music just like vahe..I love reading books
a great fan of onedirection music n harry potter series..

I know edit making n I write stories too

I think I told enuf abt me kuch yaad aya to aur bataungi iam talkative I love making frnds too πŸ˜ƒ

Rishika! Our sports' taste matches totally! Sleeping and chitchatting and music!! Yo hun!
One direction<3  I too love them! Even Taylor Swift, Adele, One Republic, Maroon 5, Imagine Dragons, Selena Gomez and sooo many more!!
Harry Potter series! God, that is my most favourite series of all time! You rock gal, just like meπŸ˜‰
I m a science &maths student. So i m much tej nd varun ...and i m fully a introword like varun with strangers or those people whom i dont likebut once anyone mix up with well then i can be the non stop chatterboxxx like helly ...
I love dance and singing equally but not trained ... I love to only whatch the dance of my fav.bcoz dancing is not my cup of tea i m very bad at that... I sing lil better
I am a marwari so i can relate with whole GM &MM family ...and my brain is as sharp as varun (sanky) when planning smthing
Originally posted by meghaashvikian

I m a science &maths student. So i m much tej nd varun ...and i m fully a introword like varun with strangers or those people whom i dont likebut once anyone mix up with well then i can be the non stop chatterboxxx like helly ...
I love dance and singing equally but not trained ... I love to only whatch the dance of my fav.bcoz dancing is not my cup of tea i m very bad at that... I sing lil better
I am a marwari so i can relate with whole GM &MM family ...and my brain is as sharp as varun (sanky) when planning smthing

Hi.. Mee too a maths.. But I love science too especially zoology.. Mee introvert.. But not chatterbox.. But will mix well with them.. Once I became friends.. But it'll take a long time.. I love dancing.. Trained one.. But signing.. I'll sing... But not trained.. Very bad at that... Ohh..you are. More like Sanskaar.. Haan... When planning it sometimes back fired for me.. If I plan a prank.. I never lost in that..

It's good to know about you.. Me kamila...
Originally posted by Shinning_AD

What do I say about myself? I think I'm the only one who can't connect with any characters
I am really quiet at first but once you know me I can crazy!!
I love reading but FFs onlyπŸ˜‰Books are not my typesπŸ˜† and My favourite sports is doughtball

Hey.. Yaa.. Me kamila.. Ahh join me with you I hate to read books.. Other than story of rebellion... Like chegu vera.. Malcolm x..Martin Luther king.. Many more.. Only biography not stories.. But love to read ff.. Hi-fi then me to love dodgeball...
Originally posted by Vaiyambar...

Hey.. Yaa.. Me kamila.. Ahh join me with you I hate to read books.. Other than story of rebellion... Like chegu vera.. Malcolm x..Martin Luther king.. Many more.. Only biography not stories.. But love to read ff.. Hi-fi then me to love dodgeball...
Hello there πŸ˜› I thought I was the only unique piece here!! I love to read non-fiction books more than fiction ones .. (Except my fav FFs ofc) πŸ˜³