Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New ishra SS - Dil ko Teri hi tamanna # 2 Teaser on 136 on 28/10 (Page 41)

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hello friends I m back again eoyh another update but first of all let me thankyou all and clear all your doubts .Thankyou so very much friends for all your lovely comments and likes .I am thanking you all together and for the last line ,don't worry friends I had made lil change in the story so till now you will get lovey dovey updates so don't worry be happy and enjoy this update .

THANKYOU FRIENDS

Part 11

Raman did all his efforts to get ishita in his college and atlast all his efforts got suceeded, ishira got admission in same college and same department .As Raman was doing machenical engineering and ishita was following him and all his notes ,she also choose same blindly without thinking for once ,like him she also wants to be with him only.

Raman was living with two of his classmates while ishita has to live in hostel .Appa and amma trusted Raman somuch that after settling ishita appa gave all her responsibility to Raman saying " Raman kanna we are trusting you ,now you have to take care of her ".

R- don't worry uncle I will always be there for her .

Appa was relieved listening to Raman's word and returned to Delhi on very sane day as he has some important work .Next day was the first day of college for ishita and mihika. Mihir only went to MBA institute ,ishita and mihika joined same college .All the first year girls were scared as it was first day of their college and they have heard a lot about engineering college ragging .So almost all the first year girls are scared except our ishita ,she was confident ,she was carefree as she has full trust on raman ,and she very well knew that raman will not let anything happen to her .

Next day she dressed herself in his fav.blue and green combination kurti with blue leggings ,braided her hairs neatly in a nice braid ,no makeup only kolh and liploss on her pink lips .She was looking very beautiful and angelic in her simple attire also .Raman always wanted her to be dressed simple and here he already had instructed her to dress as simple as she can to escape from lusty eyes and she very nicely followed his instructions.

Soon ishita was on her way to college with mihika and some of her other batchmates . They entered the college premises and were searching for their dept.,soon all were gone only ishita was left she walked to her department and was searching for her class,soon she got the it and when she entered the class ,she found that she is only girl in whole class and all the boys .At first she thought that girls are late lateef they must be coming lazily but when professor started taking the attendence she came to know that she us alone in the class but it was not a matter of worry for her ,as she knows that she had raman in same Dept and as long as he is with her she don't have to worry for anything .Though ishita was ok with the fact that she is alone in her class then also she wanted to inform this to Raman .ishita was waiting for the class to get over so that she can go to raman and inform him .Through out the class every eyes was there on her only as most of the boys wanted to befriend with the only girl in class but ishita was ignoring all if them .Soon the class got over and ishita ran out from the class .

It was lunch time ,many students were on corridor except him who me she was looking for .she was just looking here and there and was searching him when she got banged with a boy ,he was tall ,fair and handsome guy .ishita looked at him and apologized ,he also gave a smile to her ,but before ishita can leave the place he called her .she went to him slowly and stood in front of him .

The boy - New admission .

Ishita nodded.

B- introduce yourself .

I- ishita iyer .

Some more student come and sarrounded them as they saw the boy taking ragging .ishita gulluped her saliva getting scared of them ,her eyes were continuously searching for raman but he was nowhere to be shown.
She was scanning whole space with her eyes to get a glimpse of him when she heard ," introduce yourself properly ,who are you ,from where are you ,who are you parents what are you studying etc etc.

Ishita nodded and spoke again " I m ishita iyer from Delhi .I m first year student of mechanical engineering .

Two more person ,a boy and a girl too joined the boy .The girl spoke " let me check you had got your marks by your work or by using your sources".

Ishita got angry listening to it and spoke angrily " hay you I studied hard to get admission here ."

G- achcha let me check ,ok tell calculous.

Ishita told it in a go ,all clapped for her ,ishita thought that's enough when she heard again " well done ishita ". She thouht that its done they will leave her but again she heard the girl " that was great ishita now speak AtoZ.

Ishita thought that why they are giving such a simple work to her but she didn't say anything and started telling ABCD when she was stopped .

The Girl- arey let me complete sweety ,you have to say ABCD but from back ,I mean you have to start with Z not A .

Ishita made a dirty face listening to this and started saying it " ZYXVU ...

then she stopped ,like this she tried some more time but cannot .At last she gave up.
The senior girl made a face and spoke " oh ho poor ishita cannot complete her task now she will have to bare our punishment .ishita was scared listening to her ,she cursed raman under her breath " Rams where are you ,you told that nobody will dare to say anything to me and here they are taking only my ragging and you are nowhere to be seen. I will surely kill you today ".

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard the boy " ok we will decide her punishment later before that give her another task .".

G- yeah ,that's right ,achcha tell me .do you Cook .

Ishita nodded .

G- ok tell me how to cook choley and bhatture.

Ishita told the recipe of chole bhatture ,all clapped again for her .she thought that now its done but again the other boy asked " ok ishita now last question ,do you have any boyfriend".

Ishita shook her head negatively when the girl spoke " ishita think and then speak ,I mean it will be dangerous for you if we will know that you gave us wrong information."

Ishita was delimma ,she thought for a while then nodded downcasting her eyes .

G- that's the right information.Now tell his name .

Ishita was silent ,she was praying from murugan to send raman from anywhere ,when all of them heard " RKB ".Everybody turned and saw Raman standing behind everybody .He walked to ishita and wrapped his arms around her and scolded the two boys and girls who were actually his best friends and were troubling ishita intentionally.

R- saalo,why are you troubling my princess.
Don't worry cheeku they are my friends and they are bothering you just for fun .

Ishita hide herself in raman while scolded his friends ,he chased everybody who were watching the ragging scene with all their interest .Soon the area was empty leaving only five people three boys and two girls .Raman introduced his friends to ishita ,one with whom ishita banged was Romi another was Abhishek and the girl of abhisheks girlfriend Divya .Raman and they all are classmates and best buddies ,they knew everything about ishra ,even they knew ishita by face also as everybody has seen the photoframe of ishra .The moment ishita banged with Romi he recognised her and started teasing her ,all were laughing while ishita was angry as well as scared ,he was still hiding in raman and was not leaving his side .

Raman signalled something to his friends and then took ishita with himself ,she was just walking with him cluelessly .Soon they entered an appt .it was Raman's appt which he was sharing with Romi and Abhishek .He opened the door and entered the house .Getting lone place ishita tored herself from him and started shouting on him " where were you rams ,I was searching for you everywhere ,you know you know ,I m the only girl in class and all are boys .All were wanting to befriend with me and when I came to inform you ,you were nowhere and on the top that your stupid friends they started ragging me .you know I was so so scared ".

R(teasing)- ohh you only act as JKR in front of me na .

I- at first I was not but they started asking me weird questions then I got scared .I was in delimma weather to say your name or not.

R- arey you should have told my name ,here everybody knows that I m booked for you .

I( smiling fully )- sachchi .

R- muchchi ,now give me my fees for saving you from ragging .

I( making faces )- fees what fees ,moreover you come after they already ragged me .

R- oh madam ,they were not done ,main nahi aata to tu soch bhi nahi sakti kya kya karwaate.

I( making a shocked face )- aur kya karwaate ,they already has asked so many questions to me.

R- wanna know ,should I call them ,you can experience.

I- no no please Rams no .

R- then give me my fees ,quickly .

I- what fees .

R- ok you close your eyes ,I will take it myself.

Ishita excitedly closed her eyes ,Raman slowly come closer to her and captured her lips for their first kiss.she opened her eyes shockingly ,but then slowly closed her eyes feeling his soft touch .she didn't responded as it was her first but also didn't stopped him ,he also sucked her lips for a while and then left her ,knowing that she cannot take more than this as this is a new step in their relationship.

That's all for now friends .Hope you like this update .Enjoy reading and do comment.

145 likes and lovely comments for early update.

Edited by Divanru - 01 June 2016 at 10:21am

The following 191 member(s) liked the above post:

suratsona27rashmiarorakajal603madhurisingh06rk31mithinSanteehello2u2simplipu123hotyasrpushpa_123devu1234Rishika2922ms1996chetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKmmuley22sonamsaspAliiyaaakirti_sarojalwayssmilingsamisukiimasha94niwruPreeti7590blessy7Suryakavi0912Preethikaranishra297HemamahithaDevu123subhaa11RehanajawedivyanPrathysha.Tviaarruhi999Rinal95Preethu15Ashu344Lalipameher9198ReckyJasleen30Preeti2276..Jane..smartyy321PriyalkhsayujyaKaranparth23ColumbusjijeshneelzzzRAMYAVAISHUkate6ishra1riya65romaisaromiekta979shutrohinimaneeshaciciljosephIshu27anamika87Dhun22DT_Fanjaidarlingremya1990zub_airkathyinaeTamannaSethianoos123loveruhiVeena007Priiiyaamaddykpakyafanapoo91ishitaiyershreya303Ramya.DivAnLove9_Divan_forevavij1978yashividsheejarjnareeba_fatimaSunstar1JDTKPJinal_999DewdivzKpfan-1sonidivan18Ishralove21Lakshmi.divandtlover08Mahi114marita_ardeliaMitalimotwani1parth16S_SabrinathreetaCookiegNiveditha.girilonelyyyySairanoorangeliashDivek-ishraYumikokeyzestIshra2015disciplineIshmandeewanipammi108ayminnadiayMitishrafanishitaruhi-DivyanKaran-PinkRose95Prayosha.DivAndethavarna_varmaishra00chandu1234DipaliGvanisreesuhi.mahiVivek_IBMIndiaimabinayawendy25sireesha76sulochana90ytanujasnehaseshanaroosheelalibhaskarSuryaIshraholicDivaniiagm1998Anum_saysaru_27DEEPIKAA0123mayraavaralaruhi_ishrajaya1867-Nii-RoohachuSk-Sharmin9900cutekhusbooDtkpshavetamehta32attitudequeen17divyaruhisharda_123Muskan193MayahaiderPremPBSBfSharmLovely_IshRagunita_ishranafnafsriritmaduragymhasium...Forever...Rayalandpeg_pionneswathinsukankshaFaria.nahtani88..sush..heemasomaniishra_JD_clubgargpoo.chiquitita.devil-off-K.13-Gaya3sbkrasSri1091kaa1202Mdwsttraveller_girlakriti154cutieruhiMysticRiver

PremPBSB IF-Rockerz
PremPBSB
PremPBSB

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hi..update soon.waiting thk u for pm
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi friends updated new part .Enjoy reading

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

detha-Nii-divyaruhigunita_ishrafSharmmaduragymhasium

-Nii- IF-Dazzler
-Nii-
-Nii-

Posted: 01 June 2016 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Edited...
PoohROFLROFL...what was that,I was reminded of what happened with me four years agoLOL...I'd 2 girls in my class tho,in first year...
She's tensed... How she'll be able to handle being the only girl in class...but Raman hai naWink...bekaar main tension le rahi hai...
So romi n Abhishek are Raman's friends...n they knew about ishita coolTongue
But Raman rescued her from his bratty friendsLOL
He took her to his flat aur fees bhi liyaEmbarrassed
Their first kissHeart...
Their college life is gonna be fun...
Update soon...

Edited by -Nii- - 01 June 2016 at 10:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nafnafmaduragymhasiumDivanru

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani