Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New ishra SS - Dil ko Teri hi tamanna # 2 Teaser on 136 on 28/10 (Page 18)

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitaDivan

Part 5
Karela? Really? ... Common Ishu he is being so romantic and sweet don't call him that! Tongue

Vandu akka knows Ishu liks Raman! .. That's perfect she will help in future if needed LOL

Ishu and her mischiefs all boys fell hahah LOL 

Helping her future MIL? Wink

Part 6 
Vandu is behaving so formally inspite of Raman being her best frind ... And haha Ishu is so comfortable .. Maybe she know it's her future house LOL

Awww birthday baby is sad ... Atleast her amma had brought dresses and kept it in their cupboard! ... Not fair Raman you should have accompanied her to the temple ... Poor Ishu Disapprove

Glad that she celebrated with Ballas and dinner out! ... Raman and his jokes LOL poor Ishu he keeps on teasing her Tongue

Awsome update ... Emotional and funny Hug

Thankyou somuch ammu dear

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitaDivan

Part 7 
Awww such a beautiful birthday gift as Raman promised! Gifting himself to her Day Dreaming then the proposal ... What more she can ask for .. Blissful update Day Dreaming

But he says he will go away after +2 Shocked .. Hope he doesn't forget her! (Bad vibes ... Bad vibes) 

You create dreamy scenes pooja di ... that's mindblowing! Hug

Part 8 

Thankyou somuch amrita dear
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by detha

CONGRATULATIONS for the new thread di
Congratulations Graphic #20

SORRY for the late reply di

thanks for pm
please update soon

Thanks a lot divya
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremPBSB

Hi..waiting for next update

Will update shortly
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupi123456

waiting for next updateSmileSmile

Will update shortly
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hi friends I m back .Heres the next update .

Part - 9

Recap

R- actually cheeku ,I was also thinking about same ,I m not feeling like going sweetheart ,but what to do ,its necessary na .

I- humm I know it ,that's why I want to spend some beautiful time with you .

R- ok will arrange something and will inform you in the evening .

I- ok .

They talked for some more time and then hung the call as Raman has to think of some way to spend lone time with his cheeku before he goes away leaving her alone .

Next day they both meet at the place he had chosed for them ,it was the same ice cream parlour where had forger her .Today also she was waiting for him ,but the difference was that today he has not yet come .After sometimes he showed up with a bouquet of purlple and violet Carnations ,and a big chocolate ,in his hands .she smiled fully looking to him .He walked to her and forwarded the bouquet and chocolate to her ,she took it happily but spoke " Rams its not good ,you are pampering me like this ,how will I live when you will not be with me ."

Raman kept his figure on her lips and spoke 
" don't ever sat that I will not be with you ,even if I will not be around you ,I will be always with you .but what's this ,so many stuffs are you going to runaway with me ."

I- No ,you already had gifted somuch to me that even if I want I can't forget you ,so I thought I should also bind you .These are small things which you will need in day to day routine ,whenever you will use them you will remember me ,or I should the that they will keep reminding you that you are mine .

Raman pinched her nose and spoke " omg my chotu cheeku has become somuch grown up ."

I- if I can love someone ,it means that I m grown up enough to know all mature things .waise bhi don't even forget that you have already gifted you to me ,so never ever try to betray me .

R- oops I m scared .

Ishita hit him and spoke " be serious ,rams .I don't know what's happening to me ,you akka and bala Anna everybody is going leaving me alone .I can't explain but it seems that something is being tored from my body ,it feels like my heart is sinking ,I feel like crying a loud bitterly .

Her eyes welled up while she was explaining her state to him ,his eyes also become teary ,he held her hand and spoke " even I also cannot explain my state but seems we are feeling same thing .going to a complete different city ,unknown in every senses ,leaving all my dearones behind ,its new to me ,even me too is feeling like crying like anything .

I- Raman you will not forget me na .

R- why are you asking this ,see cheeku I always knew that I will go out of city for further studies and if I want to leave you or forget you why should I even propose you .I liked you from the very first sight ,then slowly when I come to know you ,I started loving your sweet mischiefs, me teasing you ,you being angry on me everything and at last when I thought that's now we two are enough mature that we know in which relation we are stepping ,I proposed you.and today from your talks I feel that you also think same ,so there's no need to remind me that I m yours because I truely belong to you.Now tell me how many icecream should I bought for you ,5,7 10.

Ishira shook her head negatively and spoke " I don't feel like eating it ,today".

R- but we have to either that manger uncle will throw us out from here .

Saying so he giggled and listening to him she also joined him .soon they were relishing the flovours if different icecreams.

After completing the icecream ,they moved from the place as it was becoming crowded and they needed some privacy .Raman thought for a whole and spoke " cheeku ,we are going back to our society ,come yo terrace after sometimes ,we will talk there freely ok .

I- ok ,but before that take your things ,I will not carry them again .

R- oh ho ,it's so heavy,what are these ,seems you had brought lot of stones for me .

I- yeah ,and now I will hit you with these stones then you will be ok.

He laughed and pulled her for a side hug and ask " achcha bolo kya hai "..

Ishita showed him ,it was a sack bag and explained ,"its a bag whenever you go somewhere take it along with you .ok ."

R- humm .

Then she pulled out a coffee mug ,her and his pic was embossed in it and explained " whenever you will drink coffee ,drink in this and remember me ".

R- ok 

Then she pulled out a dairy and explained " this is my feelings which I wrote for you from the day we met ,whenever you will miss me ,read this you will feel that I m near you ."

Raman raised his face to see her ,she was almost in tears ,he wiped her tears and caressed her cheeks ,then spoke " aur ".

Then she gave him a photofram in which their pic was there and spoke " when ever you want to see me ,see this pic of our and recall that your jhalli cheeku ,loves you beyond limits ."

[PS - this PF is prepared by one of my Buddy Prayosha.divan,]

R- and 

I- and this pen ,this will be your lucky pen ,whenever you do something important for your life ,fill the forms with this ,because this is my good wishes for your bright future and a successful life.

R- and .

I- and ,bas itna hi .you want something more .tell me I will bring it for you .( she said innocently )

R- you .

I( confused )- haan .

R- yeah you ,like I gifted you me ,you can also gift yourself to me .

I - i m your only .

R( encircling her shoulder )- you know what ,mera man kya kar raha hai ,if I would known magic ,I will shrink you in chotu cheeku ,will put you in this sack bag and took you with me .

U- and you know what ,I will happily come with you ,but socho amma appa will search me na .

R- humm ,achcha that's cancel ,you be with amma appa and labour hard ,and you too join same college .ok .

I- that's pretty good but for that ,I had to read too much na .

R- humm ,achcha shoe me the dairy .

She passed it to him ,it was beautifully decorated with colourful sketch pens and pens ,beautiful pics .she has written there many meeting ,fights ,what she think about him .Different day ,different meeting and her POV for every meetings .

He saw this and asked " cheeku you wasted somuch time I writing this ,instead you should study in those hours .

I( angrily )- padhai ,padhai ,hamesha padhai ,I wrote this dairy spending my hard works and hours for you ,and you instead of being happy ,scikding me .I will not give anything to you .aap gande ho ,mujhe kuch nahi dena aapko ,I m going ."

Saying so she starting walking away from him ,when he pulled her to him and she landed on his chest ,he immediately wounded his arms around her .she raised her eyes to see him ,he was already looking at her ,they shared a brief eyelock which was broke by sound of a bike ,as they were standing in parking lot of the mall .

They also sat on his bike andyook the ride towards their homes .After twenty min .they were in their house and after half an hour they were in terrace .They sat beside each other and talked for hours ,at last in when it was almost dark ,they thought that they should be back to their houses ,Raman just pecked ishitas cheeks and bid bye but before going back ,She pulled him to herself and cried hugging him tight ,till the time raman was controlling himself but now he can't stop himself and he also cried with her .They remain in same posution for some more time and then went to their respective houses .

Next day Raman has to go ,he has packed all his stuffs ,everything was done ,but he wanted to meet ishita once before leaving as now they will meet after many days ,he thought of and idea and called in iyer house and told amma to send ishita to him as he will give all his notes and books to her because mihir is no more interested in science instead he gss closed commerce for himself .Getting a chance ishita immediately raman to his room ,he was waiting for her ,ishra hugged eachotger tight and cried again ,he gave all his notes and books to her and instructed that she should study them as he will only wait for her for two years and third year ,both will be together in the college.ishita nodded .They were just looking at each other as if beholding their faces in their eyes .

Mihir knocked the door and informed that cab is waiting down ,ishita turned to go when pulled her to him and kissed her forehead ,she closes her eyes to feel his touch ,then he pecked her cheeks ,they were about to broke when ishita tip toed and pressed her lips on his ,he was startled with her bold action but also enjoyed it .soon they part ,then ishita came out with lots of book not before reminding him that not to forget her .

Soon Raman left Delhi for Mumbai with his father .After some more days vabdu and bala also left ,now ishita was all alone .she started preparing for engineering entrance from.now itself as she don't want to miss a chance to take admission in his college ,ishra talked daily for a hour in night and share their day .Though they were far but never forget each other but their love increased day by day .Though they can't see each other but their day start with each other and also end with them only .

Now only mihir and ishita was left in both houses ,they were class mates also so ishita use to spend most of her time in bhalla house itself ,Mr bhalla also consider her as her own daughter so she was always welcome to their house .she often goes to Raman's room and arrange it ,clean it and decorate it .

Now almost six months had passed and Raman has a week holiday so he is coming back to Delhi for that time .Bhallas were so excited but the most excited person was ishita .she started doing arrangement for his arrival.

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this part.Enjoy reading and do comment .

Edited by Divanru - 03 May 2016 at 5:22am

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

saroj17rashmiarorayapriknooSanteehello2u2pooja2811hotyasr12eenadu3devu1234shweta90chetnamanoreDIVYATRILOK22sonamsaspsasijayalalalwayssmilingsoumithri1samisukiAliiyaaablessy7ishra297subhaa11HemamahithaRehanajawedpriyac9ivyananidivaniammad2iiaahaPreeti2276Reckysmartyy321sayujyaColumbusKaranparth23jijeshRAMYAVAISHUchunty1962ekta979rohinimaneeshashutciciljosephIshu27ananyachaudharyagneeputraremya1990DT_FanananyagupthaKP_DT_Fanzub_airkathyinaeTamannaSethiakyafanroophundal_Divan_forevavij1978yashividmaddykpshreya303apoo91Love9JDTKPSunstar1dtlover08RitaDivansonidivan18Lakshmi.divanDewdivzKpfan-1Jinal_999SairanoorangeliashDivek-ishrathreetaNiveditha.giriIshra2015disciplineIshmandeewanipammi108ayminMitishrafantiara9198PinkRose95ishitaruhi-DivyanKaran-imabinayadethavarna_varmachandu1234DipaliGIsha_Patharevanisreesuhi.mahiVivek_IBMIndialalibhaskarDivaniiagm1998sireesha76sulochana90snehaseshanytanujaaroosheeSuryaIshraholicJniISHRA83mayraajaya18679900anisha960cutekhusboo-Nii-Roohachusharda_123attitudequeen17DtkpPremPBSBfSharmmaduragymhasiumLovely_IshRa...Forever...NIDA.ISHRAFANDikshaNrufana10swathinpeg_pionneRayalandmadhavimanish32ishra_JD_clubgargpoonahtani88sukanksha--HANISA--Sri1091kaa1202-K.13-Gaya3sbdevil-offishrasoulMdwsttraveller_girlakriti154cutieruhiMysticRiver

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hi friends updated next part ,have a look .

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rohinimaneeshaIsha_Patharedetha-Nii-fSharmrufana10NIDA.ISHRAFANmaduragymhasiumMysticRiver

zub_air Senior Member
zub_air
zub_air

Posted: 03 May 2016 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Awesome update

Go to top