Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New ishra SS - Dil ko Teri hi tamanna # 2 Teaser on 136 on 28/10 (Page 127)

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 24 October 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sk-Sharmin

how could that b**** nidhi...
i hate her..
i hope RKB will teach that nidhi a very solid lesson...
tab tak is dil ko.chain nhi ayega...
update soon
waiting fr d next...
waiting fr ishu to b back to normal

Thank you so much Sharmin .
You gave such a chotu comment .

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 24 October 2016 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arooshee

Much is so cheap...how can a woman think to do this inhuman act with another woman...
Hope nidhi ko Audi hi Louise sazza mile tab use para chalega..

Thanks a lot aarooshee.
Yeah she will get punishment
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 24 October 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niveditha.giri

Fantastic update di...
Feeling like killing them especially Nidhi...
Raman is very protective towards Ishita...
She is still scared bcoz of that incident...
Waiting for Raman to teach them a lesson..
Continue soon...eagerly waiting

Thanks z lot nudhi.
Will be updating shortly .

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 24 October 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonelyyy

nice update dii
ishu bhit drr gyi
raman nidi ko chodna mt
update soon

Thanks s lot ruchi .
Will be updating shortly 
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 24 October 2016 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Hello friends I m back with another update .Here's the next update .

Part 16

All got ready and reached college. They got down from their bike and entered the college premesis ,ishita was holding Raman all the time ,he also was holding her protectively .Raman saw some girls there and asked for nidhi ,they said that they have seen her going to canteen  .He also made his way towards the canteen ,there he saw her with some boys .They were standing there and were laughing loud ,looking to her laughing figure his blood boiled ,he curled his hands in tight fist and walked towards her ,ishita held his hands and stop him ,he dragged her with himself while she was trying to free herself from his hold .Soon they reach the place where nidhi was .He didn't talked and ask any thing but he clutched her elbow and turned her to him .Before she can understand or say something ,he slapped her hard on her cheeks ,the slap was so tight and hard that she fell on the ground and blood started flowing from cores of her lips .

Without giving her any chance to speak or explain something ,he make her stand and slapped again ,then he make her face towards him and again slapped her hard,she fell again but this time she fell near ishitas feet ,he again make nidhi stand and roared holding her hands tightly almost digging his nails in her skin" How dare you even think of harming her ,I told you yesterday na ,that she is my baby ,then also you played such a dirty trick. Being a woman how can you do such thing with a girl ,shame of you .(looking to her) look at her ,she is so innocent  ,kya bigada tha usne tumhara why did you do this to her . 

N- Raman you have gone mad ,how dare you hit me ,that to because of this girl .

R( angrily)- if it could be in my hands I would have killed you ,but I m not like you ,now just tell me why you did this .

N( shouting )- because I hate ,yes Raman I hate her ,I hate her to the core .

R( shocked)- but why, she don't even talk to you then why .

N- because she has come between us ,she has snatched you from me .

R-( narrowing his eyebrows)- nidhi ,you should get mental treatment ,she not you want to come between us, everybody knows well that I was always committed to her ,its your misconception, and for that you tried to play with her dignity ,how can you do that .

N,- I can do anything ,suna tumne I can do anything damn it .even I can kill your this so called baby.

Saying so she ran towards Ishita and tried to strangle her neck clucting it tightly .Ishita was startled with her sudden action ,she also held nidhis hands abd tried to free herself but her hold was getting tighter .Raman ran towards them and freed ishita but nidhi was behaving out of control, Raman again slapped her ,she kept her palm on her cheek and spoke " you are not doing good Raman, she escaped this time but how many times you will save her ,I will try again and that time I will make sure that she will be harmed ."

This time Raman clutched her neck and spoke " don't you dare to come near her ,samjhi".

Ishita ran to him and freed nidhi from his hold and spoke " Rams enough , leave her I m OK na ."

R- how can I ,see is saying that she will.

I- you are there with me na ,I m not scared of her .

They were still talking when a peon came and called all of them to deans office ,actually Deans office was nearby of the place where this all was happening ,Dean has send peon to call them listening to the choes .Raman, nudhi ,ishita along with nidhis friends went to deans cabin .Raman narrated everything to the Dean ,nidhis friends also supported ishra as they know dean  will take some serious action as its a crime .

Listening to everybody,the dean decided that nidhi has done wrong , for this she should be given to police .He was going to call police when nidhi started pleading ,so Dean didn't called police but rusticated nidhi from the institute and the boys who were he'd companion were suspended for a month .Ishita was not in a very good state ,she was so scared and disturbed, looking to  her state ,the dean gave her few days holidays .He told her to call her father and go along with him but she pleaded him not to tell anything to her parents ,either they will not let her complete her studies .Listening to her plead he told that he will not inform them but the question is how will she go .Ishita told Dean that Raman is also from same place and he can go along with her .Dean asked Raman about that ,he nodded ,then he asked about their sllybus and all ,Ramsn assured that they will cover it ,so dean gave them a week leave as they leave in other city .

That day itself ishra went to their house , their parents were surprised to see them .Raman told that ishita's health was not good that's why they have been granted a week holiday .Both their parents were too happy to see their kids .Amma asked ishita about her health ,she just told that she was feeling so weak but didn't tell anything about the incident.

Two days passed ,ishita was slowly recovering while Raman was always with her in pretext of helping her in her studies but their sweet moment was lost .Whenever ishita will be alone she always think of that incident and she starts shivering thinking the worst .One day Raman was not there ,ishita was sitting beside the window and was looking on the road ,seeing nothing just lost in her thoughts .At the same time Raman came and passed a smile to her but she didn't responded as she was lost in herself .Raman came directly to iyer house and then went to her room 
( nowadays their parent don't stop them as they think that because of studying in same college ishra have come closer ).

Raman entered her room and walked to her ,she didn't noticed him ,he kept his hand on her shoulder and next moment she shouted loudly " Raman bachaao".
Raman was shocked listening to this ,he hugged her tight while she tried to hide herself in him .Till now he was thinking that she is coming out of that incident but never know that she is still going thinking about him .Her parents were not in house ,appa was gone to office while amma was in bhalla house . After a while Raman pulled her from himself and ask cupping her face 
" what happened cheeku  ".

I( shivering )- Raman they are coming to me ,please save me .

R- no one there cheeku, see we are in house and see I m also there with you .

I- Raman if they will do anything to me then you will leave me .?

She asked innocently while tears started flowing from her eyes ,his eyes also became teary looking to her state .He again hugged her tightly and spoke " nothing will happen to you ,actually nothing has happened to you ,you are safe abd in your house and I will never leave you .samjhi."

I- I know you will leave me .

R- cheeku have you gone mad , moreover beside me many more things are there ,your family ,your carrier ,you life .

I- it means you will leave me.

R- ishita what are you talking ,yaar I m telling you that I m secondary but your family ,life and carrier are more important than me .

I- I know my parents love me they will never leave me ,and my life is you ,if you will leave me what I will do with carrier as I will die.

R( surprised)- ishita you are talking insane .

I- you will not understand what I m going through ,the scene of nidhi making me drink ,the lusty eyes of those boys ,I m not able to forget them , you know Raman I m so scared ,so insecure these days .Raat to akele dar lagta hai ,when ever I close my eyes ,I can only think what if something bad had happened .

Raman was listening to her carefully and was thinking what he can do .The first thing he decided that he had to tell everything to their parent .He any how make her sleep and went to his house ,he went directly and prepared himself for talking to their parents .It was evening ,ishita was in her room and was studying .Their fathers have come from office ,after his father had his snacks and evening tea Raman went to his parents and spoke " papa I want to talk something very important".

T- what happened puttar .

Raman took a heavy breath and narrated everything to his parents ,they were shocked ,listening to him .Raman then continued " ma she is going through a trauma ,I think we should tell this to her parents ."

Mr bhalla - I think you are right .

R- papa before that I want to tell you one more thing .

T- kya puttar .

R- ma ,papa I love her alot and want to marry her .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this .Enjoy reading and do comment .

PS - friends ,how you want his parents to react ,it will be helpful for me,if you give your response .

The following 188 member(s) liked the above post:

suratsaroj17rashmiarorakalgi93reswariyamadhurisingh06sangeethamsjinnirk31mithinSanteekklivelollyjollyani_beyourselfpushpa_123hotyasrhello2u2chetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKmmuleyprabha.N22sonamvibhu.s18sobha6saspAliiyaaakirti_sarojcjuneja99shroff130soumithri1samisukiimasha94Preeti7590Preethikaran1161995Suryakavi0912kdugarluv_kpReenamalabarHemamahithaDevu123Ishita.malikRehanajawedanita4472viaaranidivanRinal95Preethu15SRKhanRajeshree01gowri6547meher9198Preeti2276subhanviJasleen30Asdf09iiaaha123Mathur4samira_897PriyalkhKaranparth23niki996jijeshekta979sangeethbalashutrohinimaneeshaciciljosephIshu27anamika87ananyachaudharyagneeputraYuvashreefym23zub_airjaidarlingremya1990Veena007PriiiyaamaddykpcutestishraLurakathyinaeTamannaSethisheejarjnMarvi15shreya303DewdivzKpfan-1_Divan_forevavij1978apoo91yashividrock12arshiabigyasonidivan18subhaa116Mitalimotwani1DivanShireenRaviaasaiRarukaruPriyag28BlakeyangeliashlonelyyyycooldilkaurCookiegthreeta-DivyanKaran-mehermalikBoo2014YumikoSairanoorIshra2015disciplineIshmandeewanikenikakeyzestpammi108Mad4Divznadiayayminvarna_varmamannatkhanishra00vanisreewendy25chandu1234DipaliGDivaniiJniISHRA83lalibhaskarsireesha76sulochana90ytanujaaroosheesnehaseshanAnum_saysTwinklesolankiagm1998mayraaDEEPIKAA01239900Dtkpshavetamehta32divz9769varalajaya1867RoohachuSk-SharminsmilesusmitaMuskan193sharda_123divyaruhidivanfanS.AsyaMayahaiderfSharmKadianviJinan.nafnafsriritDikshaNdivan19mayasunLovely_IshRaPremPBSBgunita_ishraRayalandmadhavimanish32peg_pionneswathinAniSweetygargpooishra_JD_clubjyothi_coolnahtani88..sush..Faria.--HANISA--sukanksha-K.13--Kavya_P-Sri1091ishrasoulMdwstakriti154cutieruhiMysticRiver

divz9769 IF-Dazzler
divz9769
divz9769

Posted: 24 October 2016 at 5:07am | IP Logged
nice update
raman did right with nidhi
this nidhi is so cheap mental she tried to kill ishitaAngry
good dean suspended her for month
ishra came back to their home but ishita is still in tarumaCry
raman told everything to his parents and also he wants to marry her
pls update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: