Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

New ishra SS - Dil ko Teri hi tamanna # 2 Teaser on 136 on 28/10 (Page 112)

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 24 September 2016 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alinkaif1234

Nice teaser
Update soon

Thanks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alinkaif1234

jakkula.sirisha Goldie
jakkula.sirisha
jakkula.sirisha

Posted: 24 September 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
update soon very nice teaser
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Hi friends I m back with another update. Thank you so very much friends for giving me 191 likes in my last update .

Here's the next update .

Part 15

Raman took Ishita to his flat as it was late night ,her hostel must have been closed moreover he don't want to leave her alone anywhere in this condition. He entered his appt  picking ishira in his arms and took her directly to his room ,he layed her gently in the bed ,removed her sandals and make her comfortable .He then cover her gully with duvet and sat sometimes with her Raman held ishitas hand and kissed the back of her palm ,he closed his eyes to feel her near him but only he can remember was her trembling condition and those boys taking her along with themselves .He opened his eyes fearing the worst ,thinking what if he would not had spotted her in time ,he again hugged her close to his heart as if he wants to hide her in himself .

He sat with her for some more times till abhishek and Romi called him for sleeping with them.He got up ,kissed her temple and went out of yge room after assuring that she is comfortable. After that he went out if the room and slept with his friends .

Next morning all were sleeping peacefully when they heard ishita screaming .All got up while Raman ran to the room ,he opened the door and found ishita sitting in the farthest corner of the bed and was screaming 
" leave me,please let me ". She was holding her head and was shouting as the place was new for her moreover she was not fully in her senses .Raman signalled romi to bring a glass of lime juice and walked to her .He opened his atns and spoke inviting her to him " cheeku everything is ok baby ,you are with me ."

Ishita saw him ,she crawled to him and spoke hiding herself in him " Rams please save me ,they are forcing me ."

Raman hugged her tight and spoke " don't he scared baby I m with you ,you are save ,see we are home ."

Listening to his voice ishita opened her eyes and saw him ,she snuggled more into him and spoke " Rams save me .she is forcing me ,I. I don't want to drink but she us forcing me ."

Listening to this Ramam along with romi and abhi became surprised that the person behind this mishap is a girl. Romi passed the lemon water to Raman ,he make ishira drink it ,he caressed her till she felt a little relieved. He thought to ask some more to her but saw she has again slept ,he again layed her in bed and came out of the room .He sat in the couch and spoke 
" yaar whom you think would be behind all this ."

Ro- I m also thinking the same.

A- I think we have to wait till ishita woke .

R- yeah you are right ,I m there with ishita ,you people get ready and leave for college .

Ro- you will be ok na ,give us a call if needed .

R- ok .

They were talking about the nights incident while having their morning tea when ishita came out of the room .Looking to her Raman forwarded his arms and called her ,she walked to him and sat close to Raman.Raman engulf her in his embrace and ask " cheeku are you ok ."

ishita nodded but she was looking very much scared ,she asked lookibg to his house " Rams how come i m in your apartment .He cupped her face and  ask " don't you remember what happened last night."

Ishita thought for a while and he noticed that her eyes brimmed with tears and she clutched his shirt tightly as if she is very much scared .Hiding herself in him ,she spoke fearing .

FLASHBACK 

Romi ,mihika and ishita came out from the hall and were going to Romi's car when a boy called them ,they stopped there itself .The boy came running to them and spoke " RKB is calling ishita ,he had told that he will get free in ten minutes then he himself will drop her to hostel ."

Trio looked at each other and then Romi called Raman but he didn't picked the call as he was with the HOD .

I- why are you calling rams ,he has called me ,then I should go na.

Ro- actually I want to confirm that he really had asked or .

The boy- or what kya ,do you think I m lying ,why will the lie when I don't know them well .

M- actually he has point. 

Ro- let me try for one more time .

Saying so he called Raman again but 
as usual Raman cut the call .On the other hand ishita was being desperate to go to raman as she thought that he has called her and she always wanted to be with him .At last romi let her go and left the party hall with mihika .On the other hand ishita was going to party hall when someone pulled her into a dark room .She got scared to death ,she started calling Raman but he was not there instead there was nidhi with some of her boys friends .She walked to ishita and spoke clutching ishitas hair " bahut shauk hai Raman ki girlfriend banne ka ."

I- ( trying to free herself)- leave me and mind it Rams is only mine .

Listening to this nidhi slapped ishita hard and spoke " after today na tu rahegi ,na Raman tera rahega ".

ishita caressed her cheek and spoke 
" what do you mean ".

N- wait and watch baby ,badi aayi Raman mera hai .

Saying so she forwarded her hand ,a boy gave a bottle of alcohol to her ,she opened it and then tried to put it in ishitas mouth .Ishita pushed her and tried to run away from there but a boy held her and brought her to her old place .Nidhi signalled them to hold her ,two boys held ishitas hand and nidhi held her cheeks pressed them resulting in opening her mouth a little .She put the mouth of of bottle in ishitas mouth and the alcohol started going I'm ishitas mouth ,she was shooking her head so that the alcohol didn't go in her stomach but they were holding her both hands and her head ,after a while her body loosened as she was exhausted of struggling with so many people and nidhi poured all the alcohol in her mouth .

After making ishita drink almost a bottle of alcohol ,they left ishita and she fell on floor .She heard .

A boy- nidhi what next .

N- now we will leave her in open road ,I m sure somebody will surely come and take along with him .

B3- I didn't get you .

N- hadn't you seen any news of gang rape and murder .

B2( surprised)- what ,nidhi its very dangerous what if RKB or anyone will know about this .

N- arey jab WO jinda bachegi tab na kisi ko pata chalega ,I m sure if not the rapist ,she will kill herself after getting raped .

B1- what if any how some one will know about us ,I mean nidhi its ok we had made her drink na ,now let's leave her here only and leave .

N( shouting )- are you mad ,if we will leave her here Raman will anyhow find her tomorrow and then he will not leave anyone of us .

B3- nidhi its a dangerous plan ,we should do this .

N- no she deserve this only .Raman is mine only mine .

B2- nidhi its a dangerous plan .

N- you people shut your mouth and do as I say ,uthaao use aur gaadi mein bharo .

Saying so she walked to the car and the boys followed her holding ishita with themselves .They put ishita in car and drove towards a lone road ,after driving for almost one and half km they left ishita in middle of road ,she called them but they didn't listened to her and drove away .ishita got scared to death and was shouting Raman's name when a group.of boys came took her along with themselves .

BACK TO PRESENT.

Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was clutching Raman's shirt and was shivering with fear .She looked at him and spoke" Rams they left me there and those boys..."

Her voice trailed in her mouth due to fear ,Raman hugged her tight and patted her back to calm her .

R- nothing bad happened cheeku ,I reached there ,you are safe .

Ishita raised her head and asked " what if ,if those boys ...

R- nothing bad can happen till I m with you .

He clutched his palm in tight fist to stop her anger ,he just wanted to strangle nidhi neck and kill her to do this to ishita .He looked at the time and spoke " cheeku ,get ready we have to leave for college ".

I- pulling him to her )- no Rams I will not go anywhere ,what if that nidhi will see me and do something again .

R- don't you trust me .

Ishita nodded her head .

R- then get ready baby ,I have to teach them a very nice lesson .

After a while all got ready along with ishita and headed towards their college .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this .Teaser will be included in next part Enjoy reading and do comment 

The following 178 member(s) liked the above post:

suratsaroj17sona27rashmiarorakalgi93reswariyajinnirk31ishra7mithinSanteekklivehello2u2rr66pooja2811hotyasrlollyjollychetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKmmuleyprabha.N22sonamcjuneja99shroff130soumithri1samisukiAshwini.iyerPreeti7590blessy7Preethikarankdugarluv_kpReenamalabarHemamahithaDevu123Rehanajawedanita4472anidivanRinal95SRKhanmeher9198kopiga06Preeti2276Mathur4ReckyJasleen30Asdf09iiaaha123smartyy321sayujyaPriyalkhKaranparth23jijeshColumbusniki996veena8ekta979yapriknooshutrohinimaneeshaPer357Yuvashreefym23ananyachaudharyIshu27remya1990jaidarlingzub_airkathyinaeTamannaSethimaddykpakyafancutestishraVeena007PriiiyaaDT_Fan_Divan_forevaroophundalshreya303apoo91sheejarjnMarvi15subhaa116Lakshmi.divanalinkaif1234DewdivzKpfan-1Jinal_999rock12DivanShireenRaviaasaiRarukaruPriyag28qubrasoomroCookiegcooldilkaurdivanishra3Mitalimotwani1S_SabrinaYumikoSairanoorlonelyyyypammi108kenikaIshra2015disciplineyashividnadiayaymin-DivyanKaran-Boo2014ishra00PinkRose95varna_varmamannatkhanDipaliGchandu1234vanisreelalibhaskarsulochana90ytanujaaroosheeJniISHRA83snehaseshanTwinklesolankiaru_27agm1998DEEPIKAA0123mayraadivz9769ruhi_ishravaralajaya1867cutekhusboo9900smilesusmitaRoohachuSk-SharminIshmandeewanidivyaruhishavetamehta32angeliashMayahaiderthreetaMuskan193KadianviJinan.sharda_123DtkpPremPBSBfSharmsriritgunita_ishraDikshaNdivan19mayasunLovely_IshRaRayalandpeg_pionneswathinAniSweetymadhavimanish32heemasomanigargpooishra_JD_club--HANISA--sukankshanahtani88..sush..Faria.-K.13-Gaya3sbSri1091Mdwstishrasoulakriti154cutieruhiMysticRiver

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
as usual u r rocking dear
i loved the word cheeku from raman...lovable one i say

akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Lovely update di
dat nidhi is so cheap
glad ishita us saved
raman is gonna teach her A lesson
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm
akriti154 IF-Addictz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
M second
DEEPIKAA0123 IF-Dazzler
DEEPIKAA0123
DEEPIKAA0123

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
lovly awesme fantastic update.. Now waiting for to see raman's action on nidhi and those bl**dy boys.
angeliash IF-Dazzler
angeliash
angeliash

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
superb update di...aghh...that nidhi I hate her ...she is disgusting...uski himaat kaise huyi ishu ki ke saath aisa karne ki vo kitni cheep hai...thank god Raman time pe aagaya...plz update next part want to see Raman us nidhi ko kya saja dega...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divanru

Go to top