Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: nafnaf

Part 12

Excellent and Ishralicious!!!
Ishita was very scared whilst she was being ragged and Raman realises that and tries to calm her and make her feel that he is always with her even if not physically at least in her heart!!!

There is lots of talk about not separating and always being with each other!!!
Is this a big build up to tragedy ahead?!?!?!?
He goes shopping to get some groceries for her to cook and at the same time brings some ice cream for her as she is so hungry and she makes hem feed her - aaawww so sweet!!!

They call Mihika and all his friends and all become good friends together!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next update soon please and also thank you so much for the pm!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry for the late comment!!!

Thankyou somuch nafisha for your lovely comment .
Glad you liked the update .
No re its nothing like that .
Story hai to ups and down to rahenge hi .
There is no big tragedy .
Will try to update soonish
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rkchinju

Amazing update..
Full on Ishralicious 😳
Loved it..
Update Soon..

Thanks a lot roshni .
Will update asap
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanayhm0001

Awesome update

Ishra r cute
Update soon

Thanks dear .
Will updt asap
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitishrafan

Awesome update
Update soon

Thanks Mitali .
Will updt asap
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunita_ishra

Awesome update
totally ishralious one
loved ishu antics
Her fear insecurities raman is her world
hipe u r not planning separation for them
cobtinue soon

Thanks a lot gunita .
Glad you liked it .
Will try to update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: nahtani88

amazing
thanks 4 the pm

Thanks dear
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: varna_varma

awesome updates...
loved it...
cute ishu...
cont soon...
thnx 4 pm...

Thanks a lot dear .
Will update soon 
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9900

Awesome update pooja di😃

Loved it loads ðŸ˜ƒ
Ishra are so cute together😃
Ishu is extra cute di😃
Raman is so caring😃
Mihika also came with the others😃
Ishu was scared of romi😆
So sweet😆
Di I have one request please don't separate ishra in any way😭
I'm a good bachcha nuh😒
You have to listen to my request ðŸ˜Š
Please continue soon can't wait to read the next part ðŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou somuch Pooja dear for your lovely comment .
Glad you liked it .
No they will not be saperated .
Will update asap
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faria.

update plz

Will update asap
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends I m back .Here's the next update .

Part 13

Days passed ishra has become more closer to each other ,most if the tines after classes they can be seen together. ishita and mihika had became a member of Raman's group. Abhishek- divya ,Raman- ishita already were couple and as the time passed Romi and mihika also started liking each other ,soon they confessed their feeling ,now they were also couple like rest two.So now their group consist of three couple ,they were enough in themselves that they don't need anyone else in the group while many wanted to do friendship with them .Mihika has some girl friends in her dept ,but ishita don't have any as all were boys in her dept ,she only talk to them when needed ,she was friendly to everyone but don't spend time with any of them .Non of her classmate dear to bother her as everybody knows that she is RKB girl and he is too much caring towards her ,everything was ok , but nidhi Raman's classmate don't like ishra closeness.

Nidhi was behind Raman from first year itself but he always ignores her saying that he is already engaged .She always thought that he is lying to escape from her ,she had some hope that sometimes she and Raman will be together till ishita joined the college. After Ishita joined the college the leisure time which raman was spending with his classmates ,he now spend with Ishita ,this made nidhi more angry as now she is not getting a single chance to be with him .She just hates ishita and wanted to break ishra relationship but was not getting any chances .

Nidhi was searching some chances to create rift between ishra and at last she got one .There was welcome party for newcomer's and everybody was invited for it .its in the night time so nidhi made an evil plan to hurt ishita .

On one side nidhi was making plans to hurt ishita and on the other side ishita was so excited as it was first time that she will be attend any party in which she and Raman can walk in like a couple. Two days before the party, Ishita went to him and spoke " Rams I want to go for shopping ."

R-why shopping .

I- buddhu ,day after tomorrow is party , I don't have anything to wear in party .

R- cheeku you had so many dresses can't you wear any one of them in party.

I- haww ,Rams aap kitne kanjoos ho ,can't you buy a dress for me .

R- its not needed .

I- its needed ,romi bhai be miku ko dress dilaai hai and I also want a dress, aap bolo aap mujhe dilaaoge ya nahi .

She spoke with angry pout .Raman smiled looking to her and spoke " ok baba ,but I had a condition ."

I( making faces )- kya .

R- you would take dress of my choice .

I( happily)- ok ,one with yours and one with my choice .

Raman smiled fully and spoke pinching her nose " cheeku will you ever grow ".

I( clinging on him )- nope ,till you will pamper me like this ,I will never grow because I like your concern .

R- ok enough ,now show me till where you have prepared for first samester .

Ishita passed her notes and books to him ,making a dirty face mouthing under her breath "sadu kahin ke ,koi ramance ke beech me padhai ki baat karta hai ".

R( smiling softly )- I heard that .

I- to kya hua main kya aapse darti hoon.

R-( angrily )- ishita what's this ,this you are studying ,so poor ,seems you are going to fail in this samester .

I( shockingly )- show me ,what I have done .

Raman showed her the notebook ,she rechecked it and spoke suspiciously" this is right ,our professor has taught this sum like this only ."

She was looking so tense and was checking it again and again when raman laughed a aloud and spoke
" see you are so scared of me ".

She was still going through the sum when she the realised what he had spoke ,she glared him and spoke as earlier " Rams someday I will surely kill you ."

R- oh achcha ,then kill me .

Ishita was going to hit him when he hold her both hands with his hands and looked into her eyes deeply ,she also saw him and both shared an intense eye lock ,then raman slid his fingers in in her hairs ,she closed her eyes feeling his touch ,he pulled her to him and kissed on her cheeks ,she was still.closing her eyes ,curling her hands in tight fist due to shiver ,she was going through in his proximity ,she was just clutching her cloths as she don't know how to reciprocate the kiss .He parted and saw she was breathing heavily ,he smiled noticing his effect on her and proceeded .Raman guided her hands and encircled then around his neck and captured her lips ,he slowly started sucking her lower lip ,while she was still not responding him ,he didn't broke the kiss but continued after a while she slowly started caressing his hairs ,he smiled between the kiss knowing she is responding slowly .Soon they parted as ishita was still not very ok with it ,he pulled her to him and hugged her ,she anticipated the hug but didn't spoke anything .They spend some more time together but ishita became shy after the kiss ,she was not talking much to him ,looking to this raman sidehugged her and spoke teasing him " see I know how to stop your motor mouth ".

ishita didn't spoke anything but down casted her eyes .After a while he dropped to hostel ,after promising to take her for shopping next day .Next day they meet after their college was over ,soon they were in mall looking stuffs for themselves .

I- Rams should I take a short dress this time .

R- nahi aisa kuch bhi karne ki zaroorat nahi hai ,I told you na I will pick dress for you .

Ishita made faces while he started looking for a nice dress for her ,soon Raman choosed a very elegent pink  colour gown ,she too liked it a lot ,then she also bought a top for her .Then they went to men's section  Raman was denying but ishita dragged him to the shop and bought a light pink shirt ,almost matching to her gown and a chocolate color jacket for him and chirped " see Rams now we will wear matching cloths ".

R( smiling )- and will look like waiters in the party .

I- I will surely kill you some day .

R- ( flirting )- I m already dead cheeku.

I- Rams do you remember how you scold me earlier and I was scared of you

R( recalling )- humm.

I- sometimes I wonder you are same person .

R- yeah ,I m same Raman Kumar bhalla,wanna that strict Raman back .

I- noways ,you were scary at that time .

R- but you loved that Raman only .

I- humm .

R- come let's eat something .

Both enjoyed their meal together and then Raman dropped to her to her hostel .

Party day .

Seniors were already present there to welcome the juniors .Raman himself went to hostel to pick ishita and mihika,ishita was wearing the pink gown they bought last day with matching earrings ,her long curls were open ,she had put a smoky makeup ,making her looking hot ,while Raman was also complementing her as he was. no where less than her .He also wore same cloths which they bought yesterday ,his hairs were nicely gelled and he was looking handsome in cleanshaven look and cute with his ever charming dimples .Mihika was wearing a short black dress and was looking equally hot as Ishita .

Romi, Abhishek and divya were waiting for them .All entered the hall with their partner ,ishita was holding Raman hands tightly ,she pulled her to him ,he leaned a little to listen her.

I- Rams be with me ,every girl is ogling at you .

Raman smiled fully ,noticing her possiveness towards him .

That's all for now friends .Hope you like it .Enjoy reading and do comment .

Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago