Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Faria.

I m loving this story so much. plz plz update it asap. i m eagerly waiting for next update. Hope to get it soon.

Thanks a lot dear .
Glad you are liking this.
Will update shortly 
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends at last I m updating this story ,I know many of you must be upset with me but believe me I tried but can't get time to update .

Here's a quick recap - Ishita joined Raman's institute after much hard work, they were so lost in trying to be each other that ishita also choose machenical engineering like raman .Now she was only girl in her class ,when she got to know this, she went out from her class to search for raman ,but instead of him some of his friends caught her and stated her ragging, they had just started asking her about raman when he arrived and saved ishita but she was very much scared ,so he brought her to his appt .

Part 12

Ishits was still closing her eyes feeling his touched ,when he caressed her cheeks lovingly then he slides his long fingers on her long hairs and pulled her to him for a tight hug ,she also wounded her arms  around him .

R- cheeku bachcha why are you so scared .

I- you were not there na .

R- physically but you I m always in your heart ,haina na .

Listening to this ,ishita pushed him and spoke angrily " huh bachcha to nahi paaye ,baatein karwa lo bas inse ".

R- arey that was not ragging but teasing .

I- I was so scared ,you know I was just thinking that if they will tell me to propose someone ,or to kiss someone or if they had told me to take off my clothes .

Raman iled listening to her and spoke " arey mera buddhu bachcha ,ye sab sirf movies mein hota hai ,yahaan no senior has that much power to ask any new comer to do all this rubbish .you know these types of ragging do exist, actually hostels mein hoti hai ,that's why we chose to live in appts .

I( innocently in slow voice)- but I live in hostel .

R- you are my girlfriend ,every body knows that and no one had that much courage to eye of my cheeku .

I( again pushing him)- that I saw ,in whole institute only I wasa single girl who was ragged ,mihika will laugh on me ,as I was confident that nothing will happen to me. Bade aaye RKB banne wale .

Saying so she started walking inside .

R- arey cheeku suno to ,where are you going ,achcha baba I m sorry .

I(greeting herself from his hold )-oh ho I m not angry but hungry ,kitchen mein ja rahi thi kuch khaane .

Raman smiled fully listening to her childish talk and walked in kitchen along with her. She scanned the whole kitchen but didn't find anything .

I- what's this Rams nothing is there to eat .

R- arey snacks are all finished and the food which our cook made ,we ate it before going to college ,actually we use to have something in cafeteria at this time as its not the usual time for us to return home .

I( making a sad pout )- ohh achcha ,now what should I eat .

R- I have an idea,you can make something ,waise bhi its long time I had eat anything made by you .

I( after thinking for a while )- humm sounds good ,but what should I make .

R( after thinking )- its been long I didn't ate dosa ,make it na .

I- dhatt buddhu ,how can I make dosa instantly ,where is the batter .its a long process I will make it some other day .tell me something which we can make quickly,you know na I m hungry .

R- achcha leave it ,you can make paneer pakore ,its easy and can be made quickly .

I- ok ,now go and bring paneer and gramflour .

R- haan baba ,ja raha  hoon biwi ki tarah order mat do you are not wife but girlfriend .

I- so what ,I m your would be wife na .

R- but still you are my girlfriend ,so do what girlfriend does ,samjhi .

Ishita made a dirty face and pushed him out of the house and closed the door .Raman ruffled his hairs and went to market to bring necessary things .Soon he came back with everything ,including a box of icecream .He forwarded the icecream to ishita and spoke " cheeku have this first then you can start your work ."

Ishita saw icecream and got excited like kid and asked " this is for me ."

R- haan baba ,remember you ate five icecream together that day .

I( making faces )- haan ,and I also remember that you left me alone in that mall .

R( sadly )- I m sorry for that .

Recalling the incident again ,suddenly ishitas expression changed ,she was thinking deeply looking fixing her eyes in floor .

Raman cupped her face and asked " cheeku what happened ,what are you thinking .

I-Rams I m so scared .

R- why are you scared bachcha .

I- that day you forget me in mall ,today you were not around when your friends were ragging me ,I'm scared that you will be there na when I will need you most .you know ,you know na how much I love you . you know na you are not only my love but my dream ,my life ,my passion .I not only love you but I live you ,I think you even I breath you .if you will not be there I can't do anything but die .

Ishita declared her deep love  with teary eyes while Raman was speechless listening to her ,he was looking at her deeply without blinking his eyes and witnessing her immense love his eyes also got teary .He pulled her for a bone crushing hug and spoke consoling her " sshhh chup ,cheeku why do you think so ,I m yours ,I m and will be with you always ,so don't ever think that your Raman with leave you ever,if you are there then I m also there ,I can't even imagine a life without you .and please don't ever think like this ,these were just co incidence that you I was not with you but believe me ,I will always with you no matter what the situation is .

He then wiped her tears and spoke ,trying to make atmosphere light " see ,I brought different flavours for you and you are letting them melt because of your baseless fear ."

I( pouting )- ok then feed me .

R- why should I feed you ,you have your own hands .

I- (making a puppy face)- I m sad na ,you should cheer me .

R- achcha ok ,I m feeding you then you go and make paneer pokore .

I- ok .

Raman fed her ,then both went to kitchen ,ishita was preparing batter for pakore and strend of hairs was disturbing her ,raman saw this and tuckked it being her ears ,she closed her eyes to feel his touch ,Raman then come close to her and pulled her to him with her waist .ishita pushed him a little and spoke " Raman please don't do this ,I m feeling something something ".

R( huskily)- what are you feeling.

I-( still closing her eyes)- I don't know something like tickling inside ,please leave me na .

Before raman can tease her more ,there moment was broken by buzzing sound of ishitas mobile .she pushed raman and went to pick the phone ,it was mihika ,she had called to know about ishira that where is she .Ishita saw raman and asked that what should she do now ,mihika is searching for her .Raman took the phone from ishitas hands and spoke " mihika ,ishita is in my appt ,I m sending one of my friend you too come here with him ."

M- ok bhai .

Raman hung the phone and send her pic to Romi ,instructing him to bring mihika to their appt along with them .Romi did same and soon Romi and abhishek along with mihika and divya arrived .Ishra were in kitchen when the door bell rang ,Raman went to open the door .Everybody got in and sat ,mihika was not so comfortable as everybody was unknown to her except raman and ishita .Raman started talking with his friends ,while mihika was left alone ,she asked for ishita and went to her.Both the girls talked and finished making pakoras along with tea ,they were bringing tea and pakoras when ishita saw Romi ,she stopped there itself .

M- ishu come na ,what happened .

I( slowly )- I will not he is sitting there .

M- who .

I- I don't remember his name but I m not coming ,you go and send rams inside.

Mihika shook her head in disbelief and went ,raman asked for ishita ,she told same to him .Raman smiled and went inside ,he brought ishita by holding her hand while she was trying to hide behind raman .Romi smiled looking to her ,he called ishita to him and said sorry to her by holding his ears ,ishita too smiled .Then all of them introduced themselves ,ishita and mihika got easy with them ,soon they also became of part of Raman's small friends group .

That's all for now friends ,it was a totay ishralisious update ,hope you liked it .from now onwards I will update it regularly like my other stories 
Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends ,updated new part .Have a look .
SushSathisha thumbnail
Hayee the undying love that ishu has his so cute
And why do I feel you are preparing us for some tragedy where Raman won't be there to support her...
Update soon
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update...
Loved ishu antics...
Her fears and insecurity... Only raman love is her medicine
Update soon
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ...waiting for next update๐Ÿ˜‰.Thank u for pm
mannatkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Enjoyed reading it
Thanks for pm
Cont soonish

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
loved it 
ishu is so cute
update soon
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update yaar
Ishita was so afraid abt d ragging and den Raman explained her dat itz jst nothing and won't be like wat happens in movies and those kind of ragging will only be in hostels and he assured her dat none will dare to rag her as everyone know dat she is his girl frnd den he went out to bring d groceries and baught ice cream for her and den wen he reminded her abt d mall incident she became sad and told him how much she loves him and wat he means to her soo emotional it was and den she strted making pakoras puttar became naughty huh and she is feeling something something ๐Ÿ˜† den Raman told romi to bring mihika with them and ishita is afraid of romi lol but atlast wen he told sry she mingled with them
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was ishralicious...But something made me scared...kuch hoga kya...Where Raman will not be available...I am scared now...

Ishu love him so much...I found her love more deep then him...dont know why...

Hehe she was scared with Romi... ๐Ÿ˜†

Super update but i hope kuch bura na ho ...

Lovely update...

Continue sooonn!!!!