Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS Tera mera rishta # 5 updt pt 53 on pg 125 on 29/9 (Page 89)

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 12 August 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunita_ishra

awesome update di hamesha ki tarah
syperb suprise by raman
his all arrangements lovely
she so wanna spend lone tym with raman
honeymoon on otty
loved their naughty talks & romance
loved the update
continue soon

Thanks a lot gunita .
Glad you always like this update .
Yeah now they are fully naughty naughty .
Will update asap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_ishra

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 12 August 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nahtani88

awesome
thanks 4 the pm

Thanks dear 
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 12 August 2016 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jinan_R

Awesome story dii!! Clap
I read the whole story in ONE day. Big smile
All 50 chapters.
pls update soon I can't wait. Wink

Thanks a lot dear .
Glad you liked it .
Updating shortly 
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 12 August 2016 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nadiay

iska update milega???????akhir kab??????ha????itne din ho gaye h?????

Updating shortly 
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 12 August 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niveditha.giri

Plz continue soon...waiting eagerly...it's been a long time u have updated the story...pls pls pls pls pls pls update soon...

Thanks nivi .
Updating shortly 
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 12 August 2016 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Hello friends at last I m back with next update of this story .Here's the next update .

Part 51

Ishra were sitting on the swing and were enjoying the drizzling rain ,Raman was sidehugging her while she was hiding herself in him .Raman was just talking randomly to her while she was in deep thought ,he looked at her when she didn't responded him only to find her busy in thinking something .

R( shooking her a little)- hey chotu what are you thinking .

I- Raman you remember na ,that I was angry with you and you have to woo me .

R- humm .

I- that's why you brought me here na .

R- humm .

I- you love me somuch na .

R- humm .

I- then you will do all things which I will ask na and will not get angry na .

R- kya karna hai saaf saaf bolo ,why are you asking so many questions .

I- Raman I want to dance in rain .

R( scolding her )- are you mad ,baarish mein koi dance karta hai kya ,you will catch cold and fever ,then spend all your honeymoon in bed with lots of medicines .

I( making a puppy face )- dekha ,you are scolding me as well as denying me.

R- your demands are like that only .

I- please I m your jaan na ,you love me na .

R - that's why I m denying because I don't want to see you suffering .

I- please for once only ,main pakka bimaar nahi padoongi .

R- (with fake smile )- haina ,jaise fever tumhare man se aayega .

Ishita got up from swing and started walking towards the cottage angrily ,Raman made a dirty face and spoke 
" shit she is again faking anger ,kya karoon main iska ."

I- I heard that you don't have to do anything .let it be ,I m going to sleep .

Raman smiled and walked to her ,he held her hand and pulled her to him ,she landed on his chest,he arrested her in his arms ,she raised her eyes and asked " what " raising her eyebrows ,he kept his right hand on her waist and called her for dance ,taking her right hand in his left hand ,he asked her in sign to dance ,she shook her head negatively with angry pout ,he requested her with his eyes ,she again denied ,he pleaded her again pecking her lips ,she smiled and gave her hands to him and they started dancing with the rhythm of rain .They danced for sometimes then she clunged herself on him ,then she tiptoed and pressed her lips on his ,she started chewing his lower lip while he pulled her more to him and enjoyed her assault on his lips ,she circled her arms around his neck and engrossed herself fully in kiss ,he opened his mouth and invited her to enter ,she did same ,both enjoyed their deep kiss in rain ,then he picked her in his arms and walked towards their room ,soon they involved themselves in their passionate love making .After being tired of their passionate encounters both slept snaking each other .

It was about eight in evening when ishita woke ,she opened her droopy eyes lazily and peed in her mobile to see the time ,she got up in jerk looking to the time .First thing she did after getting u was to search raman but instead of him she saw a black gown was kept their with a note .She took the note and read .

Hi chotu ,

No need to panick ,I have taken care of our dinner ,you just gave to freshen up and dress yourself beautifully in this gown.So beautifully that I should stop breathing on your sight .

Come soon ,waiting for you 
                         yours Raman .

She smiled fully and walked to bathroom for freshening .she came out after good fifteen min ,then she started dressing herself as he instructed .She at first put darl kohl in her eyes ,then she put liner and grayish eye shadow to give herself a smoky look .she put copper colour lipstick to match her makeup .she wore long earrings and tied her long hairs in bun ,she looked herself again in mirror to assure that she is looking up to his expectation.

After assuring upteenth time she climbed down to the stairs and saw the whole hall and dining area was covered in dim light ,the moment she started climbing down the hall ,candles started lighting .Till the time she reached the floor ,he had almost lighted all the candles ,ishita looked around and was mesmerised the hall was fully decorated with white and red flowers ,the dim light ,the fragrance of scented candles was giving a very romantic ambiance to the atmosphere. She reached and searched for him ,till her sight reached him ,he switched on the music system ,playing a light music .Raman forwarded his hand for dance which she happily accepted and both started swaying with the music .

Dehleez pe mere dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Tere naam pe meri zindagi
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

Dehleez pe merey dil ki
Jo rakhe hain tune kadam
Likh di mere humdum

Haan sikha maine jeena jeena kaise jeena
Haan sikha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na sikha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na sikha jeena tere bina humdum

Hmmm.. hmmm..

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Sacchi si hain yeh taareefein
Dil se jo maine kari hain...

Jo tu mila to saji hain
Duniya meri humdum
O aasma mila zameen ko meri
Aadhe aadhe poore hain hum
Likh di mere humdum

Haan seekha maine jeena jeena, kaise jeena
Haan seekha maine jeena, mere humdum
Na seekha kabhi jeena jeena kaise jeena
Na seekha jeena tere bina humdum

After music they had a sweet romantic dinner of boths choice which raman had ordered from out side .

After having food they opted to walk in the road in light of moon .They came out of their cottage and started walking ,as usual she was resting her head on his chest and right hand wrapped his waist .He was holding her protectively encircling his arms around her shoulder ,both were walking and talking randomly .

I- Raman ,did your breath stopped at my sight .

R- of course jaan ,you looked breathtaking .

I- still you didn't admired me .

R- what I m doing till now .for you this romantic candle light ,that beautiful decoration ,romantic dance don't matter .

I- nahi it was good ,but still you should have praised me na ,see I dressed for you .

R- haan baba ,you were looking too beautiful but I didn't praised as I don't have words .

I- I m angry now .

R- now what's this ,you are acting childish Ishita ,that's why I called you chotu .

I- I don't know anything ,now woo me .

R( making faces )- how .

I- kiss me .

R( shocked)- are you mad .its middle of road ,is this a place to kiss .

I- yeah we are in honeymoon that to in ooty ,we should behave like lovesick persons.

R- nahi meri ma ,I m not lovesick but a sane person .I will not do that .

I- Raman kiss me either I m not talking to you .

R- me also not talking to you ,I m not going to do crazy things like you .

I- I m going .

R- where .

I- nahi pata but I m going .

R- go ,I m waiting for you here only .

ishita started walking fastly alone ,while Raman smiled and stood there itself as he know that soon she will come back .He knows her very well she will not go anywhere but just faking .It was till five min ,she has left but hadn't come ,Raman was waiting for her ,he knew that she will come back to him, but got worried that she hasn't come yet ,he started walking with long steps towards the direction where she went ,he just had walked about ten steps when he saw her coming back running to him .He smiled fully to see her ,he opened his hands for her,she reached her and cocooned herself in his arms ,they remain in same position till sometimes ,then he puller her from himself and planted a deep kiss on her temple ,she closed her eyes to feel his touch .

He then ,opened her hairs and slide his fingers in her long hairs and tilted her a little .He captured her lips for a deep kiss ,but this time it was not a soft kiss but a rough one ,both were chewing ,biting each other as if fighting for dominance .

They parted to take some air and then again he took her lips in his and started chewing them harshly ,he bit her lips and she winced in pain 
" ahh ,you bite me ".

R- yeah its you punishment .

I- for what .

R- you tried to go away from me .

I- don't you know that I can never go away from you .

R- I knew it that's why I didn't came along with you .

I- still you bite me .

R- you can also do that's .

Both smiled and looked each other passionately ,he then picked her in his arms and headed towards the cottage ,while she started chewing his lips ,clinging on him .After a while she broke the kiss ,then he put her down and both started walking to their cottage ,smiling fully after behaving like crazy lovers in roads of ooty .

That's all for now ,hope you like this part .Enjoy reading and do comment .

Edited by Divanru - 13 August 2016 at 12:54am

The following 161 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleysaroj17sona27rashmiarorakajal603madhurisingh06jinnirk31mithinlollyjollyani_beyourselfhello2u2pooja2811ju02chetnamanoreDIVYATRILOK22sonamkirti_sarojcjuneja99saspAliiyaaaAshwini.iyersoumithri1samisukinidhi132iyyeralwayssmilingniwruPreeti7590Sanaukdugarluv_kpishra297HemamahithaDevu123Rehanajawedanii99viaarRinal95LalipaRajeshree01gowri6547pgsupriyaavikaasingkopiga06Preeti2276iiaaha123smartyy321PriyalkhColumbusKaranparth23lerinimveena8riya65komal157rohinimaneeshashutPer357ciciljosephIshu27ananyachaudharyagneeputraDT_Fanjaidarlingzub_airroophundalTamannaSethicutestishraPriiiyaashreya303_Divan_forevaTc_Tcapoo91areeba_fatimaJinal_999sonidivan18Lakshmi.divanalinkaif1234DewdivzKpfan-1rock12Niveditha.giriCookiegJyoti8Mitalimotwani1DhiyashahSairanoorlonelyyyycooldilkaurpammi108YumikonadiayayminIshra2015disciplinekenikakeyzestRkchinjusanayhm0001DipaliGPinkRose95yashividishitaruhimehermalikvarna_varmaishra00vanisreesuhi.mahiSuryaIshraholicJniISHRA83Divaniiagm1998sireesha76sulochana90Anum_saysaru_27ruhi_ishraishra_bestluvsmilesusmitaanisha960jaya18679900RoohachuSk-SharmincutekhusbooIshmandeewanithreetadivyaruhishavetamehta32angeliashMayahaiderJinan.sharda_123DtkpPremPBSBnafnafsriritDikshaNrufana10fSharmgunita_ishradivan19peg_pionneAniSweetyRayalandswathinlalibhaskargargpoo--HANISA--sukankshaFaria.nahtani88..sush..Sri1091-K.13-mamtasinglaMdwsttraveller_girl-Kavya_P-ishrasoulakriti154MysticRiver

lonelyyyy Goldie
lonelyyyy
lonelyyyy

Posted: 12 August 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
haaye diii kitna romantic part tha Embarrassed
ishu tune toh mujhe dra hi diya tha starting mein
raman kitne pyar se dantta h na my babyyy muahhh
luv d way raman make her agree for dance kisss
awww their nite Embarrassed
ishra walk beautiful
hooo ishu wants raman to kuss her in middle of road but ravan kumar ne sab chopat kr diya
ek minute k liye toh main dr gyi thi ishu aayi ni
den raman ishra hug n kisssd my god kya hot kisss thi n dat pic u used dii just prefect
awww ishra is enjoying their honeymoon completly Heart

update soooinnn diii
luv dis story alot

Edited by lonelyyyy - 12 August 2016 at 10:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Divanru

iffaimran Newbie
iffaimran
iffaimran

Posted: 12 August 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Awesome 
Thanks for PM