Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS Tera mera rishta # 5 updt pt 53 on pg 125 on 29/9 (Page 125)

sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 24 September 2016 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Haha...
Full on laughter ride thi.
Gastric trouble wala baby :P

Niveditha.giri Goldie
Niveditha.giri
Niveditha.giri

Posted: 25 September 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Mind blowing update di...
Loved it...
Ishita is so cute and childish...
And Raman care for her...
Hope she gets pregnant soon...
Plz update soon...waiting eagerly
mayraa IF-Dazzler
mayraa
mayraa

Posted: 27 September 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Wow. Cute update
Ishra had beautiful honeymoon they enjoyed a lot 
Raman make ishita to restart her studies and do well in it
Raman got busy cause he is handling his and papa's business due to this he can't able to spend time with ishita and she was Missing him like hell
Awww ishita want to be pregnant seeing simmi pregnant and pampered by all she also wish that
And she misunderstood her health sign and thought she was pregnant but when they checked up with doc it comes out gastric problem 
Raman was angry on her for neglecting her health but their Convo was so cute
This Ishita is hell cute girl
She want him to pamper her and spend time with her and Raman told her she don't have to be pregnant to pampered by him he will always love her more then yesterday...
Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
HHi friends I m back with another update of this story .Actually I know many of you are waiting for update of " kaise jiya jaaye " but I hadn't received what I had demanded, make it fast ,so that I can update it tomorrow .Actually Nivedita one of my buddy demanded update of this story so I m updating it for her .Here's the next update .

Part 53

Next morning Raman was first to woke,he opened his droopy eyes and found ishita sleeping in his embrace ,she was keeping her both hands under her face and was looking too cute and beautiful without makeup .He smiled fully looking to the most beautiful sight in front of him and then he recalled the happenings of last day ,he smiled fully recalling her cute and funny reasons to assume that she is pregnant ,he bend a little and dropped a loving kiss on her forehead ,she stirred a little and then slept again snuggling more to him .He gently tored her from himself and got up from the bed .He took his towel and went to washroom for completing his morning chores .After taking bath he went to hall to have his morning tea .Usually ishita wakes in morning before everyone but today she was late as she was not well yesterday .

Raman went to hall and saw his parents along with mihir ,were having there morning tea .Noticing Raman alone ,toshiji passed his tea to him and asked about ishita .

T- where is Ishita puttar .

R- she is still sleeping .

T- yeah ,she was unwell yesterday .

R- unwell ? she is such a buddhu ,ma you should take care of her a bit.I know now a days you are busy with simmi but at least check ishita sometimes .

T- did anything happened ,did she complained about anything .

R- no ma but you know she hadn't had any thing yesterday and assumed herself to be pregnant .

"what" everybody ask in unison .Then Raman narrated everything to them ,they all laughed at ishitas expense .Holding her breath toshiji told " Raman actually she don't need my care but she  needs you ,now a days you people are not getting time to spend ".

R( seriously )- actually ma you are right but work and business is also important na .

T- haan but ...

Toshiji can't complete her sentence as she heard ishita " Raman what's this ,aapne jagaya bhi nahi ,see I m late for the day ".

All smiled looking to her recalling yesterday incident ,ishira gave a weird look and asked ,narrowing her eyebrows " what ,why you people are smiling looking to me ,m I looking like a clown ".

T- no puttar nothing like that but Raman told us about your health .

Ishita realising that raman must have told about yesterday, gave a deadly glare to him while he was smiling fully along with everybody ,ishita went to kitchen stomping her feet in anger .She started preparing breakfast ,when she felt his grip around her bare waist ,she shrugged his hands and spoke angrily 
" Raman you go from here ,aap gande ho ,you make fun of me in front of everyone ."

R- (nuzzling her neckline )- no jaan ,I can never do that ,I was just telling everyone that how childish my chotu wife is .

I- then also you are bad ,all laughed at me .now leave me I making breakfast moreover ,ma must be coming what will she think if she will see us in this condition .

R(moving all her hairs to one aside)- she will not tell anything as she herself has told me to take care of you .

I( trying to free herself)- you are a lier .

R( dropping wet kisses on her back )- if you don't believe me then go and ask ma .

" Ramannn" ishita closed her eyes and moaned his name in pleasure ,she held the slab for support as she felt is in melting of his assault ,she turned immediately and hugged him tight ,he also engulf her in his embrace ,suddenly they parted listening to someone footsteps .It was toshiji ,she coughed before entering the kitchen as she very well know that Raman is in kitchen with ishita .

Later on dining table ,everybody was having their breakfast when Raman spoke " ma I have decided something ".

T- bol na puttar .

R- ma ishita told me that ,doctor has told that simmi needs full test and fresh atmosphere.

T-  haan puttar but Delhi mein fresh atmosphere kahan milega .

R- humm that's why I had planned a week holiday of simla .

I- ( excitedly )- humlog saare Simla jaayenge .

R-( smiling )- humlog nahi only simmi and mihir are going ,I have to taje care of office in mihirs absense .

Ishita face fell listening to this ,she thought that after yesterday Raman must have thought to spend some lone time with her but here he wants to busy himself again in business .All got happy listening to Raman except ishita, actually she don't have any problem with simmi ,but the only reason was she was not getting enough time with Raman .Ishita anyhow completed her breakfast in jiffy and moved to room in pretext of arranging Raman's office cloths .She was arranging his stuffs and tears were flowing from her eyes .

I(st)- I know now you don't love me anymore ,kaam kaam kaam hamesha kaam biwi ki to yaad hi nahi aati .arranged tour for simmi di and mihir bhai ,I m not jealous with simmi di ,actually I m jealous of her she is getting love and pampering of her husband but here my hubby doesn't bother about me a bit .aur to aur mera mazak bhi banaya ,badi hansi aa rahi thi.

she was blabbering and tears were flowing from her eyes ,suddenly she sensed Raman entering the room ,she 
in order to hide her sadness and tears ,turned to other side spoke slowly " these are you cloths ' and was going to enter washroom when Raman pulled her to him and spoke arresting her in his arms " bahut gussa ho mujhse ".

I( struggling in his arms )- no I m not angry ,let me go .

Raman raised her face with his finger she closed her eyes and a tear fell from it ,he cupped her face and spoke concerned"  why are crying baby".

I( wiping her tears)- you don't love me anymore .

Raman smiled listening to her childish complain and spoke " how come you know that ".

I- you are always busy in your work ,din mein bhi office mein rahte ho ,raat ko bhi der se aate ho ,mujhe kahin ghoomane bhi nahi le jaate ,I know you don't like me anymore .

R- ishita have you gone mad ,kuch I mean bhi bolna aur assume karna hai tumhe .You are not a kid that you don't understand anything ,you know very well that how much work pressure is there ,looking after two enterprises of two different places is not a small thing,can't you understand such a little thing .Ghoomne jaana hai inhe .

I- no I don't want to go for a trip but want you ,your love, your care .kta karoongi itna paisa lekar if you are not with me .

Saying so she shrugged his hands and went near the window while tears started flowing from her eyes .Raman was also angry ,more than that he has an important meeting ,ignoring ishita he got ready and left for office .He was in meeting but her crying face was flashing in front of his eyes ,while ishita was also feeling bad after shouting on him .She didn't talk much to anybody and was doing her work silently .Anyone can sense from her face that she is not ok ,her eyes were red while her face was puffy as if she has cried a lot .Ishita knows it very well that he will not able to be angry with her for much time so she was waiting for his call but he has not yet called .She thought that he is much angry with her and will not call her back so ishita decided that he should say sorry to him .Thinking so she called him but he didn't picked her call .She became sad again but made his fav food and was about to send it through driver but she saw the time it was lunch time and he had not yet called her back .ishita ,packed his lunch and she herself went to his office..

Ishita reached his office and went directly to his cabin ,he was still in the meeting so he was not in his cabin , receptionist tried to inform sane to ishita but she was nowhere listening to anybody .He entered his cabin but became sad when she didn't get him . Her eyes brimmed with tears as she can't be  wait to woo him .

On the other hand Raman too wan in same condition but he was stuck in the meeting as mihir was also not there , the more he was trying to finish it soon ,it was strecting long ,at last any how he finished the meeting and went directly to his cabin to call ishita  ,because he has forget his mobile in cabin itself as he was trying to call her before going for meeting .

He entered in jiffy in his office and saw Ishita there ,both saw each other and without speaking a word hugged each  tightly ,after sometimes both speak in unison " I m sorry ". 

R( cupping her face )- no ishita why r you saying sorry ,its my fault .

I- no it's my fault besides knowing everything ,I m bothering you .

R- no actually I was wrong ,I m so sorry jaan .

I- ( holding her ears )- no I m sorry .

R- listen I have decided something ,today we will go for dinner and will spend some line time together .

I( still clinging on him )- sachchi .

Raman nodded .

I- Raman you are too good ,aap duniya mein sabse achche hain ,I love you too much .

Saying so she kissed his cheeks many times, while he pulled her for a deep kiss .

That's all for now friends .Hope you like this update .Enjoy reading and do comment .

The following 166 member(s) liked the above post:

suratsaroj17sona27rashmiarorarupi123456kajal603madhurisingh06jinnirk31Santeehello2u2lollyjollyani_beyourselfkklivechetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKprabha.N22sonamGruciiAliiyaaakirti_sarojcjuneja99shroff130soumithri1samisukiimasha94Preeti7590Sanaukdugarluv_kpReenamalabarHemamahitha17-01-1991RehanajawedviaarSRKhangowri6547pgsupriyameher9198Preeti2276adashanzyMathur4iiaaha123smartyy321karthithangamPriyalkhKaranparth23niki996Columbusjijeshveena8ekta979komal157sangeethbalashutrohinimaneeshaPer357ciciljosephIshu27Yuvashreejaidarlingzub_airremya1990roophundalcutestishraMarvi15shreya303_Divan_forevavij1978Tc_Tcapoo91DewdivzKpfan-1rock12arshiabigyasonidivan18subhaa116Lakshmi.divanalinkaif1234marita_ardeliaDivanShireenRaviaasaiPriyag28qubrasoomroDhiyashahMitalimotwani1cooldilkaurNiveditha.giriCookiegJyoti8divanishra3SairanoorlonelyyyykeyzestYumikokenikapammi108ayminsanayhm0001Boo2014mehermalikDipaliGyashividishitaruhiishra00mannatkhansuhi.mahivanisreeJniISHRA83Divaniisireesha76sulochana90snehaseshanaroosheejaya1867varaladivz9769mayraacutekhusboo9900smilesusmitaRoohachuSk-SharminIshmandeewanidivyaruhishavetamehta32angeliashMayahaiderMuskan193threetasharda_123DtkpPremPBSBnafnafsriritDikshaNrufana10divan19fSharmgunita_ishramayasunRayalandpeg_pionneAniSweetymadhavimanish32lalibhaskarswathinKadianviJinan.ishra_JD_clubgargpooheemasomani--HANISA--sukankshaFaria.nahtani88..sush..Gaya3sbkrasmamtasingla-K.13-Sri1091-Kavya_P-akriti154cutieruhiMysticRiver

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 29 September 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Amazing update
raman told everyone about ishu's antics all laughed 
ishu angry on him as he is not giving time to her 
both fought but later said sorry and hugged 

Edited by heemasomani - 29 September 2016 at 8:32am
heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani