Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: rufana10

part 47

superb update di
raman misinterpreted ishita's answers nd started to
think dat ishita is actually not happy with him...
ishita became surprised when raman got ready for office
but didn't call her for her help...
ishita understood dat raman is upset bout something...
though she didn't anything but she tried to sooth his pain...
raman thought to act rudely with ishu so dat she will become 
angry on him nd he will easily come out from this relationship...
but unknowingly he almost told ishita bout his planning 
of leaving her nd she understood dat someone has instigated
raman dat's why he is behaving lyk this with her...
finally she got to know from her friends dat raghav had instigated 
raman in d party...
ishita's plan of exposing raghav nd making raman realize his mistake
in front of her friends was good...
JKR ishita rocked!!
loved it...

Thankyou somuch rufana for your comment .
Glad you liked it .
Divanru thumbnail

part 48

awesome update
loved how ishita replied to dat vishu nd raghav πŸ‘
raman realized his mistake...
ishita madly loves raman...her antics were cute...
but she is very much hurt nd angry with raman...
she is mad at him as she can't believe dat her raman
believed dat raghav's rubbish talks nd wanted to leave her...
though she was angry with raman but at d same time she 
was craving for his touches...
raman has to work very hard to woo his angry chotu...
loved it...

Thankyou somuch rufana .
Glad you liked the update .
Yeah raman is having a hard time manofying her .

Divanru thumbnail

part 49

fab update
though ishita is angry with raman but as usual she romantically 
wished him GM nd was doing her regular duties...
raman was saying sorry to her for his deeds but
she was deeply hurt nd angry on him...
loved raman's words to ishita during BF which shows dat he was
genuinely feeling guilty for hurting his chotu so much...
ishita got more angry on raman when he went to office instead of 
wooing her but her anger reduced after reading raman's note
nd seeing his gifts...
loved raman's surprise for ishita...it was very thoughtful...
he wanted ishita to leave her place taking happy memories with her 
instead of  sad memories so he made her patch up with her friends...
raghav also realized his mistake nd said sorry to ishita...
ishu forgave her friends nd dey all enjoyed d party...
ishita is still angry on raman as he has ruined their honeymoon πŸ˜†
so again raman is gonna surprise his chotu...
superb update!!
waiting to know raman's surprise 
update it soon di...

Thankyou somuch rufana for your comment .
Yeah raman called all her friends and arrange a party .
All apologized to ishita .
Will update soonish
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamtasingla

fantastic update

finally ishita forgive ramanπŸ˜ƒ
continue soon

Thankyou somuch Mamta .
Will update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: anisha960

nice update
raman try to woo his chotu
but she was soo firm on her decision
though she is right but now she should
raman is trying soo hard
he is soo thoughtful that he makes her friends meet her
so that she did not carry amy bad memories
but this is also true that he spoil their honeymoon
such a grave mistake he has done
they should celebrate their honeymoon
continue soon

Thanks a lot Anu for your comment .
Yeah now they will enjoy their honeymoon fully .
Will try yk update soonish
Divanru thumbnail
Originally posted by: gunita_ishra

part 49

awesome updte
loved raman efforts nd arrangment to woo his angry wiffey
and finally she is happy
last naughty talk loved it
what surprise nxt
update soon 

Thanks for your comment gunita .
Wsit till next update .
Wi try to update soonish
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends I m back .I know many of you must be thinking that morning I gave note that I will not update anything and evening I m updating . Yeah ,I m updating because I had promised someone that I will update this for her .I m updating that doesn't mean that I m not hurt ,I still had same complain buy keeping my regular and loyal readers in my mind I had thought not to quit but I will surely shortlist my buddy list and remove those who never showed their presence .

"Nadiya " this is your "Eidii" dear, 50th part of my very first story .I m feeling immense happiness in writing this . Thankyou somuch friends for coming so long with me .Here's the 50th part .

Part 50

Ishita was sleeping peacefully in Raman's arms while raman was thinking some very romantic way to manofy his lovely wife .Raman looked at ishitas sleeping figure and thought "ishita sorry I ruined our honeymoon na ,now I will makeup it . Now only you and me for next three days ".

Thinking so he called someone and arrange a cottage in ooty .He saw ishita and then the bag she packed last day ,he took their bags ,put them in car ,then picked ishita ,put her also in car and instructed the driver to drive to ooty so that when ishita open her eyes they will be in ooty .He rested her head on his chest and held her protectively and closed his eyes to relax .ishita stirred sometimes in her sleep but raman patted her again to sleep so that he can give a pleasent surprise to ishita .

They drove about 10 hours and reached ooty when it was almost morning .As if ooty was welcoming the lovebirds ,the cloudy weather with cool breeze and over that little raindrops were making it more pleasent .Ishita cooed herself more to raman feeling little shiver due to cold ,he smiled looking to her and thought how will she react when she will know that they are actually on their honeymoon ,that to in a very romantic place with no familiar person around .

He was smiling in his thoughts when the driver stopped the car and informed that they had reached. Raman picked ishita and made his way inside the cottage where the caretaker was waiting for him ,after arranging everything .He went inside their room ,placed ishita gently in the bed and came out .He paid the driver and caretaker ,both went from there leaving ishra alone in the house .

Raman stretched himself ,he was so tired of yge whole night journey but rather than that he was excited to see how ishita will react .He roam around the cottage to check the all arrangement he had instructed .He. saw kitchen and fridge was filled with necessary things ,the cottage is having a beautiful garden with swing as he told.He smiled and then layed beside ishita to catch some sleep .

After sometimes ,ishita woke but raman pulled her again and make her sleep again ,she also didn't struggled much and cocooned herself in him and went back to sleep .

It was about 10.00 am when ishita at last woke as she cannot sleep more ,she as usual gave good morning kiss to raman and then glanced at her mobile to check the time .Looking to time she got up hurriedly and spoke shooting Raman ," Raman uthiye ,das baj gaye office nahi jana aapko ."

Raman opened his eyes ,he rested his head on his right hand and spoke smiling to her " nahi aaj main office nahi jaaonga aur sirf tumhe pyaar karoonga ".

Ishita made a dirty face listening to him , she walked to him and touched his forehead from back of her palm and spoke " Raman aapki tabiyat to theek hai na ,aaj savere savere bade romantic ho rahe ho ."

Raman pulled her to him ,she landed on him ,he adjusted her on himself and spoke wounding his arms around her waist " you always use your mouth for wrong purpose ".

saying so he captured her lips for a passionate kiss ,at fisrt she struggled a bit then started responding him ,soon they were involved in deep kiss fighting for dominance ,no one wanted to back off ,at last they parted to have some oxygen .Before ishita can react further , Raman got up from the bed in jiffy and blindfolded ishira by his palm .He then took her to huge window and opened her eyes ,she was happily surprised to see the surrounding .she happily chirped looking to it " Ramannn its so beautiful ,where are we ,when did we come here ".

Raman backhugged her and spoke huskily in her ears " jaan we are in our honeymoon ,we cake here just few hours back .here nobody will disturb us ,only you and me ".

ishita turned and hugged raman tightly and spoke , clinging on him " I love u,I love u ,I love u ,I love you somuch raman .you are too good ."

R- liked your surprise .

I- bahut .

R- then kiss me and let me love you .

i- nope I m going to freshen up then will go to prepare something, I m feeling hungry .

R- I m also hungry for you ,feed me .

I- ( shyly)- dhatt besharam .

saying so she ran to bathroom ,he also ran behind her but she was fast enough . He ruffled his hairs and smiled fully ,then took his cloths and went to other washoroom to freshen up. After about fifteen min he entered the room and found ishita in front of mirror ,she was still in her bathrobe while he was in towel ,she was combing her long hairs ,he walked to her and hugged her from behind ,she leaned backward putting her weight on him ,he leaned forward and dropped a wet kiss on her neckline sliding the cloth from her shoulder ,she closed her eyes in pleasure .He then slowly took his hands to the dori of her bathrobe and opened it slowly ,now her naked milky body was visible to him through mirror she shyly tuned and hugged him tightly ,their bare body met raising shivers ,he slided his long fingers in her hairs and pressed his lips on her ,she also anticipated the kiss ,both explored each others mouth one by one by their tongues cherishing their flavours . Raman moved her all the hairs to one side and started kissing her neckline, while her hands were moving freely on his bare back .

Raman then took her to bed ,played her gently and placed himself on her pressing her body from his in required places ,he again started kissing while she was busy in moaning his name in pleasure ,he then slid beside her and puller ishita on himself ,she kissed all his bare body making him loose his sanity ,when her torchers were unbearable ,he took the charge and climbed on her .Now he started dropping open mouth kisses on every inch of her body ,she digged her nails on his back and pulled him more to her. At last when he saw that she was unable to bare his assault ,he entered her and both rocked in sync till their climax ,Raman layed on her bare bosom and asked breathing heavily " ishita are you still angry on me ".

I( caressing his hairs )- nope ,you know very well that I can't be angry on you for much time .

R- but you were acting as if you were very much angry .

I- because I want tospebd some lone time with you ,you know after marriage ,we hardly had spend lone time with each other .At first that my uncle problem ,then this raghav problem ,you were almost going to leave me ,I was so scared and hurt ,so I wanted you only for me .

Raman rolled and now he was beneath and she was above him ,he wounded her and spoke hiding her in him " now we have whole three days alone ,we will be together in each others arm only ."

I- l love you somuch raman .

R- I too love you a lot jaan .

They remain there in each other arms for sometimes ,then raman spoke " ishita i m feeling hungry".

I( toring herself from him )- ok you rest ,I will make something ."

R- ( again pulling her )- I told you ns ,we will be together ,chalo main bhi chalta hoon .

Ishita nodded happily ,both went down and started preparing their breakfast cum lunch. ishita was preparing the food and raman was busy in exploring her body . Soon they were done with their cooking,they have their food by feeding each other then they went out ,to enjoy the rain .Both of them sat in the swing and were enjoying their moment .

that's all for now friends ,hope you will like this .Enjoy reading .

Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hi friends updated part 50 .have a look 
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update...thanks for pm...
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awese update...
Raman take ishita to honeymoon..
Ishu is baby.. She didn't even know that she is traveling...
Loved their romance..
Finally ishra are together and no haddi...hahhee
Update soon...