Posted: 7 years ago
Beautiful Update...
.Raman Was Soo Sweet...
Countinue soon...
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Loved how Raman mends ishu relation with her friend...
Update soon..

ItsNoorfatima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update
Rsnsn is so cool
ISHITA is cute
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Nice and sensible surprise by Raman
peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb and lovely update Raman is a very caring husband because he makes everything to make happy continue soon 👏
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Part 49
Raman wants to make up for all the pain that he has caused her!!!
The next morning when he woke up he saw that she had kept his clothes ready fr him as usual!!!!"Soon he also woke ,and smiled looking at his stuffs which she kept like daily .He again chided himself for doubting on her ,how can he ,she is angry with him then also she had arranged everything as usual ."

He goes to the kitchen where she is making breakfast and hugs her and tries to kiss her and she tells him to go and sit down and that she is still angry :"R- how can I go there when my sweet wiffy ,my Jaan is here .

I- ( freeing herself from his hold )- who Jaan,who Jise daan karne chale the.

Raman again felt bad listening to her ,as he again reused how much she is hurt by his deeds .He turned her to him and spoke caressing her cheeks ," I m so sorry again ".

At the breakfast table he pulls her onto his lap and says:"" chotu please be angry on me but don't say that my love and care towards you is show off ,you know that you are the one who is reason of my living ,you know very well how was i before you were not in my life and how I m having you in my life .I so love you Jaan .you were right I m not got though you called me your god " insaan hoon yaar ,galti ho gayi ." Now forgive me .

I( making faces )- huh bade aaye the mere bina jeene wale ,paanch min to rah nahi pate ,an dikhaiye mere bina rah ke .

R( crushing her in his bone crushing hug )- nahi rah sakta ,na rahna chahta hoon."

They have a lovely romantic moment but have to separate as perriamma comes with their tea!!!

He leaves a gift for her to wear and be ready at 5 as he has a surprise for her!!!

The surprise is so sweet that he does not want her to leave Chennai with sadness and so he has asked all her friends to come there and all apologised to her - they had banners saying sorry and flowers for her!!!!
Raghav and other friends all sincerely apologised: "Raman encircled around her shoulder and spoke " ishita they are are saying sorry ,they all wanted to be your friends again then why are you hesistating .come on accept their friendship and cherish your lovely memories so that you will also have beautiful memory."
and she finally forgives them and they all have a great time at the party afterwards!!!

When Ishra come home he asks if she is happy:"Ishita turned to him and spoke " yeah I m happy but still angry with you ."

R- ye kya baat hui yaar ,I did somuch to make you happy and you are saying that you are still angry with me .

I- yeah ,I know you did much but that was a part of your apology but its not completed. Your part if apology is still left as you ruined our honeymoon .hope you are getting my point .🤣😳

She said winking ,Raman smiled listening to her and spoke picking her in his arms ," yeah I totally get you ".🤣😳

A great update I loved it - looking forward to the next update soon please and also thank you so much for the pm!!!!!

SushSathisha thumbnail
Super nice update
Loved loved it
Continue soon
komal157 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update dear
I love the way care for each other n how raman handles her is really amazing. Plz update soon ...waiting for next surprise

KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update di 😊
Beautifully written   👏
Continue soon 😛
Thanks for pm 😳
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he is gem of a person yaar..
he dont want her to get sad by thinking abt chennai memories...
so adorable...
nd he is seeking apology continuously...
she is angry bt still she is doing everything for him...hiz stuffs..
breakfast for him...
she is so cute...

R- don't go anywhere ,be with me .

I-( making faces )- I m not going anywhere but just bringing your tea .

R- leave it ,just be with me

I- why should I be with you ,you wanted yo leave me .

R- if you want I can do any thing , I m saying sorry holding my ears,can do situps also .

I- no need to show extra care and love to me.
Saying so she tried to get up from his lap ,but his hold was so tight that she can't even move ,he turned her to him and spoke " chotu please be angry on me but don't say that my love and care towards you is show off ,you know that you are the one who is reason of my living ,you know very well how was i before you were not in my life and how I m having you in my life .I so love you Jaan .you were right I m not got though you called me your god " insaan hoon yaar ,galti ho gayi ." Now forgive me .

I( making faces )- huh bade aaye the mere bina jeene wale ,paanch min to rah nahi pate ,an dikhaiye mere bina rah ke .

R( crushing her in his bone crushing hug )- nahi rah sakta ,na rahna chahta hoon...

this was the best part of the update...
loved it...
so much..

she forgot her friends..
dey were genuine i guess...
i dnt want to believe dem again...
ishras dance was so also nice...

and at last she forgives him...
she is only behind that only...
loved it...
waiting for RKB ka next surprise..
nd ur 50th part...❤️