Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

On Shravan's side!!

Rooh_5896 Goldie
Rooh_5896
Rooh_5896

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:26am | IP Logged
First of! 
Yesterday was a beautiful beautiful episode. The show's so real! I really really hope that they keep the quality of their content consistent. After all you don't get to see sensible shows on Indian television so often. It is a once in an Ek Duje ke Vaaste! LOL

The beauty with which they portrayed that you just can't fit people into boxes of black and white brought out the human aspect of the show. Made us connect. Not all decisions we take in life are along the lines of right or wrong. In fact most of our decisions are shades of grey. Nothing is absolute. Not even the good in people. No one is born evil. We are what life makes us. 

So. 

Coming to the point.

I don't think Shravan's is going to do anything wrong. Had I been in his place I would have done the same. If a person I love breaks down like that in front of me I'm not going to act like everything's dandy and let her hurt!! Shravan's just saw her life, her family fall apart. He saw Nanu fall apart. Had I been in his place I would have jumped at the decision too. Because saving her family is a bigger cause than her self respect. The family would have been irreconcilable had he not taken the decision. It is more important for the family to stay together than for Sumo's ego to remain intact.  

Moreover this time he has not done this to hurt Sumo. He does not wish to downplay anyone. Rather he did it for Sumo. It was the best decision he could have taken. 

As for the case... To be very practical... The court asks for proofs. And they don't have proofs. All they have is a hypothesis. Khosla has all the proofs and the judgment would have invariably been to his favour. Sometimes the right people end up on the wrong side of the law so Shravan is going to take the most pragmatic and prudent decision that he could take. 

The other alternatives end up much much more worse. This decision is the best for Sumo's as well as her family's interests.

Out of the little life that I have seen I have come to know that the best decisions are the ones which are neither black nor white, but grey. 

Cheers!
Arya.   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Priyafan7SmilySiriGallantshivani_aglPlainJanecrazy_vaishredwine1

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Lovely post. I agree with you.

Shravan is not doing anything wrong. He is between a rock and a hard place. OuchThe only thing that matters to him is to get Sumo out of the mess. And he also doesn't have time. Sumo's relatives are putting Sumo under a lot of strain. To see Sumo break down like that was difficult for Shravan to witness. CrySo, he did what he thought was best. He didn't do it to hurt anyone one. In fact, it was because he didn't want Sumo to feel hurt anymore.

I would have done the same thing. If I had the resources to get my loved ones out of trouble. I would gladly do it, damn the ethical ramifications.

Now the thing is Sumo being upset at this is valid too.Ouch She is right in her place. And Shravan is not wrong too. I get that her self-respect will get hurt. I see her point. But, I am going to lean towards Shravan in this one.Smile In this, I support him because had I been in his shoes, I would do the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_aglRooh_5896

shivani_agl Senior Member
shivani_agl
shivani_agl

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
but that 6 crores thing i guess there's more to it. its a plan!!
i am dead sure about it.. :)

i mean he knows how important sumo's mom is for himTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlainJane

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top