India-Forums

Ratri TS: Ehsaas! last part on pg 11 (Page 7)

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 3:38am | IP Logged
You have started the story where the show ended... Awesome... Just loved to catch the story progressing in the righteous way... Thanks Uma,, StarClap

Raghav was playing with his favourite rubic cube. Trisha knew raghav uses it whenever he needs to relax himself.

I really liked how much they both understand each other... ! Trisha knew she had to relieve Raghav for what he has been thru past few days.. !

His mom too was very strict and disciplined like trisha. At the same very much affectionate, lovable and caring. He used to purposefully irritate his mom when he was a kid. After she passed away his dad became both his mom and dad. He was never mischievous with him. He was very much similar to his dad. After years it was when he met trisha he has brought out his mischievous side only to irritate her. He likes to tease her. Her eyes rolling and desperate warning calls remind him so much of his mom and unknowingly trisha was giving him back his childhood desires.

So... the connection is not only bossy... but also a deep desire of liking a girl who is just like his Mom... ! Thats a nice n wonderful side of Raghav i loved to know,,, !
Teasing her cud be of two types... Teasing like his mom... n more than that... you know what.. Wink

Tum itnii khamosh hogi thi. Muhej toh lagraha that tum depression mein ja rahi ho. Tume wapas le aana bahuth zaroori tha. Warna we would have lost you.

Raghav looked at her eyes. He could see how much worried is trisha for him. Her eyes showed so much care for him.

Bond is strengthening... !

That's when she has realised he was still holding her hands. She looked at her hands. It was then raghav too realised that he never left her hands all this time. He left her hands immediately. She was not looking at him.

An embarrassed moment... but loved  by both of them... Loved to see them in this moment... They are closer n a little ehsaas is needed to let them know their real feelings to express.. !Day Dreaming

He knows that she likes him a lot. He has seen how worried she gets when he is in danger. Even though she mask it by saying its her duty and responsibility as team leader, he knows what he meant to her. Only if his past is not a hindrance he would have confessed his feelings for her by now. He just don't want to put her in danger by becoming close to her. He just can't imagine to lose her. Its only she whom he has now to call as his own in this entire world.

The love is so pure that he is all waiting for the right time... The feelings are so deep that he cant see any life without her... ! This is wonderful to know Raghav's POV.. n his true feelings coming out so well for Trisha... ! 

Raghav: awesome! Mera phone bandh hogaya aur tumari phone mein network bhi nahi hai. Hamari gadi bhi karabh hogayi aurr yaha aas paas koi insaan bhi nahi hai madad karne keliye. 

What a situation they both are landed in.. ! EmbarrassedTongue The teaser itself is so romantic.. that every heart must be going in for the super duper update next.. 
BUT Uma... plzz do relax... you can n must write what your mind n heart allows you to.. ! Dont feel of our expectations.. cos we expect the same you yourself will give to us.. ! Hamare liye RaTri moments are special... be them little n subjective... But they have to be RaTris... !
Take your time.. give full confidence to yourself... n be what you are... !
Thanks for this new TS... i really really liked it.. ! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07babita..

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hey Uma Hug
Loved the first part and what i loved the most is the way U have continued the show as if we are watching the next track, though it's full of romantic angle and RaTri knowing each other more well. ClapClap
Trisha so concern for Raghav going into depression and taking him out only to feel him away from the gloomy atmosphere ! I loved this part where Raghav very well knew what she was doing and why.  After all kuch bhi Raghav ki nigahon se bach nahi sakta EmbarrassedWink
I loved how Trisha talked to him about his past and giving assurance that the whole team is with him and to capture Vidooshak is not only his but the whole CBI team work ! StarStar
I liked where Raghav finds his mother's image in Trisha. He teases the way he used to her mom. He is caressing his past while talking and relishing the company of his boss. Though their relation is purely a boss and agent one, but a pull is there that makes them closer and closer to each other.
I loved the car damaged Tongue Wink LOL sorry sorry, but what to do -- the teaser made me mad over something is gonna happen during the time they will spend in the car Day DreamingHeartO Gosh ! LOL My dil hum hum kare Wink

The feelings are well expressed, the bond is very strong, the pull is there to feel, and love is there to bind them. RaTri can't go away from the fact that they love each other as Raghav thinks of confessing had his past not a hindrance. Same way, i feel Trisha is not far away from the fact what he thinks for her becos she did not raise her eyes after the hands held for a long time. 
Love never let you away, it'll surely make you closer. 
Will wait for the next, take your time. Loves Heart

Az07bawaswift

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Wow... what a start... Ehsaas thats yet to happen to RaTri... Amazing... StarClap

Banner reminds of a CBI team work.. n the two protagonists so close to each other... Emotionally a very strong bond... ! 

thank you yes ratri are on there way of ehsaas of there love
thanks for liking the banner

babita..bawaswift

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

You have started the story where the show ended... Awesome... Just loved to catch the story progressing in the righteous way... Thanks Uma,, StarClap

Thank you for your motivating comment. Yes I have started from were the show ended. More of a personal angle how the entire situation took a turning point in their life. 

Raghav was playing with his favourite rubic cube. Trisha knew raghav uses it whenever he needs to relax himself.

I really liked how much they both understand each other... ! Trisha knew she had to relieve Raghav for what he has been thru past few days.. !

They understand each other so well without even voicing out to each other. 

His mom too was very strict and disciplined like trisha. At the same very much affectionate, lovable and caring. He used to purposefully irritate his mom when he was a kid. After she passed away his dad became both his mom and dad. He was never mischievous with him. He was very much similar to his dad. After years it was when he met trisha he has brought out his mischievous side only to irritate her. He likes to tease her. Her eyes rolling and desperate warning calls remind him so much of his mom and unknowingly trisha was giving him back his childhood desires.

So... the connection is not only bossy... but also a deep desire of liking a girl who is just like his Mom... ! Thats a nice n wonderful side of Raghav i loved to know,,, !
Teasing her cud be of two types... Teasing like his mom... n more than that... you know what.. Wink

I have personally seen guys usually end up liking girls who are similar to there mothers. 

Tum itnii khamosh hogi thi. Muhej toh lagraha that tum depression mein ja rahi ho. Tume wapas le aana bahuth zaroori tha. Warna we would have lost you.

Raghav looked at her eyes. He could see how much worried is trisha for him. Her eyes showed so much care for him.

Bond is strengthening... !

Trisha care for him a lot. So as Raghav too. 

That's when she has realised he was still holding her hands. She looked at her hands. It was then raghav too realised that he never left her hands all this time. He left her hands immediately. She was not looking at him.

An embarrassed moment... but loved  by both of them... Loved to see them in this moment... They are closer n a little ehsaas is needed to let them know their real feelings to express.. !Day Dreaming
It was a moment enjoyed by both though was little embarrassed it totally love by both.

He knows that she likes him a lot. He has seen how worried she gets when he is in danger. Even though she mask it by saying its her duty and responsibility as team leader, he knows what he meant to her. Only if his past is not a hindrance he would have confessed his feelings for her by now. He just don't want to put her in danger by becoming close to her. He just can't imagine to lose her. Its only she whom he has now to call as his own in this entire world.

The love is so pure that he is all waiting for the right time... The feelings are so deep that he cant see any life without her... ! This is wonderful to know Raghav's POV.. n his true feelings coming out so well for Trisha... ! 

Raghav is very clear about his emotions though he won't voice out he is not a confused soul like usual tv soaps leads. Only his past is stopping him to express his love for her.  He just don't want to put her in life in danger . 

Raghav: awesome! Mera phone bandh hogaya aur tumari phone mein network bhi nahi hai. Hamari gadi bhi karabh hogayi aurr yaha aas paas koi insaan bhi nahi hai madad karne keliye. 

What a situation they both are landed in.. ! EmbarrassedTongue The teaser itself is so romantic.. that every heart must be going in for the super duper update next.. 
BUT Uma... plzz do relax... you can n must write what your mind n heart allows you to.. ! Dont feel of our expectations.. cos we expect the same you yourself will give to us.. ! Hamare liye RaTri moments are special... be them little n subjective... But they have to be RaTris... !
Take your time.. give full confidence to yourself... n be what you are... !
Thanks for this new TS... i really really liked it.. ! Big smile

Thanks for understanding dear! Yes I am really nervous if I couldn't meet up to ur expectations anyways I will try my level best 

babita..bawaswift

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita..

Hey Uma Hug
Loved the first part and what i loved the most is the way U have continued the show as if we are watching the next track, though it's full of romantic angle and RaTri knowing each other more well. ClapClap

Thank you dear. A romantic turn on ratri's relationship after wards. 

Trisha so concern for Raghav going into depression and taking him out only to feel him away from the gloomy atmosphere ! I loved this part where Raghav very well knew what she was doing and why.  After all kuch bhi Raghav ki nigahon se bach nahi
They both understand each other a lot. They need not to voice out that's the beauty of there relationship.
I loved how Trisha talked to him about his past and giving assurance that the whole team is with him and to capture Vidooshak is not only his but the whole CBI team work ! StarStar
Being a dutiful police officer it's her responsiblity to assure Raghav 
I liked where Raghav finds his mother's image in Trisha. He teases the way he used to her mom. He is caressing his past while talking and relishing the company of his boss. Though their relation is purely a boss and agent one, but a pull is there that makes them closer and closer to each other.

I have personally seen this. Guys end up liking girls similar to there mothers. In Raghav's case he has lot his mother at a very young age. He becomes so carefree & jovial when ever he is around Trisha. 

I loved the car damaged Tongue Wink LOL sorry sorry, but what to do -- the teaser made me mad over something is gonna happen during the time they will spend in the car Day DreamingHeartO Gosh ! LOL My dil hum hum kare Wink
Yes something is going to happen which will change there entire equation & dynamics. 

The feelings are well expressed, the bond is very strong, the pull is there to feel, and love is there to bind them. RaTri can't go away from the fact that they love each other as Raghav thinks of confessing had his past not a hindrance. Same way, i feel Trisha is not far away from the fact what he thinks for her becos she did not raise her eyes after the hands held for a long time. 
Love never let you away, it'll surely make you closer. 

It's obvious that these two are madly in love with each other. Only a provocation is needed to make them realise and the situation has came.
Will wait for the next, take your time. Loves Heart

Thank you so much for ur support and understanding 

babita..bawaswift

braveheartdoc IF-Rockerz
braveheartdoc
braveheartdoc

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Please update the next part. Waiting eagerly for this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz