India-Forums

Ratri TS: Ehsaas! last part on pg 11 (Page 14)

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bawaswift

Trisha: raghav mein tumhari parishani nahi thakath bana chahthi thi. Tum fikar math karo. Sab theekh ho jayega. Aur meri chintha bilkul math karo. Mein sab sambhalongi.She could understand his dilemma.
I loved how Trisha managed to see the things that even Raghav cant... The love is so pure... that she knowing his dilemma ,, made him relieved of all the tensions henceforth.. ! Amazing girl Trisha is... StarClap
Indeed Trisha is. She is matured and composed women 

Its not as simple as that. He knew trisha knows the intensity of the situation.
Raghav knows her situation as well... Actually they both are feeling for each other n unexpressive Raghav has to take the front seat n do sumthing.. !
Situation is not that easy and both knows that well too. 

Raghav smiled hearing her words. How well she knows him. Even without him voicing out she knows exactly what's going on inside his mind.
The more they talked,, the more they were closer to their hearts... 
That's the problem in show they never talk rather than about work 

Trisha: agar tum muhey apne baho se chodoge toh tab mein yahan se udaa paogey aur tayar ho paogey.
hahaha... this was unnoticed by even me... LOL But great they talked so much in that position... WinkTongue
Actually no one noticed it but I never mentioned in last part he left her from his arms. 

Raghav smiled and replied: beti. Bilkul meri trisha ki tarah

Trisha too smiled hearing his answer.

Life set hai dono 

Both were having that in mind for a long time 

After biding good bye to raghav trisha went near her car and while she opening her car raghav came near her and whispered in her ears huskily.
The first night mention blushed her... but for him.. he totally enjoyed this teasing... Wink
Well that was inspired from a Korean drama but I liked it writing for Ratri 

But now seeing trisha blushing and smiling all alone so obvious to herself her mother confirmed that trisha has someone in her life
I liked her mother's visual... She knows of something happening in her life... but is ready to wait for her to come n tell... Mothers are always worried... But here i saw a concerned mother of two... n worried for their future.. !
Yes mothers are indeed worried for there kids. After all she is Trisha's mom so we get to see from were that maturity comes from 

But now its high time that he show some responsibility towards her. Though he know trisha is not like usual girls who will bully about the future and irritates, he has to understand that she has some responsibility towards her family too. Just because she loves him and is ready to wait for him he can't keep her waiting till the end of her life. That will be too selfish of him.
He is totally responsible for every outcome... I liked him thinking this way,, ClapClap
This was indeed a realisation for Raghav 

Jinti bhi strong kyun na hai woh ek ladki. Usse kuch limitations hai hamari society mein. Trisha tume aachi tarki ke se jaanti hoon. Tumara khayal bhi rakthi hoon. Unhe tumare baraey mein sab kuch pata hai. So i think you really need to give a chance in your life. Aur raghav tum iss tarah apni dad ki khooni ke liye apni aaj karabh kar li toh tumara dad ko bhi acha nahi lageyga.
Good advise by a very nice doc... I liked how he judged the situation n advised Raghav... A girl's situation is not that easier... but i loved how even Trisha managed n consoled Raghav from his depression,,, 
Dr. Kammath was such an important character don't know why he was sidelined in show. 

He knew what all dr.Kammath had said was correct. He need to start living in his present. He knew no one else can understand him better than trisha. As she said she wants to be his strength; he too wants her care and affection. The way trisha managed him last night when he was disturbed in sleep made him amazed. Not even his medications have worked in his sleepless nights.

Right move... !!!! Trisha is n will always be there for her... He only have to take th3 first step... !

Only Trisha can do that 

Its high time that he give a chance in his life.

Exactly... Star

He himself wondered why he is behaving like a love stuck teenager. Just like some romantic hero in stories he had came to meet trisha in this midnight. He knows trisha stays upstairs and while climbing the pipeline of the building he murmured himself: i just can't believe what trisha had done to me.
LOL What a situation he is in... Wink He like a love stuck teenager climbing the... Uff the Love... LOL
Love can do wonders 

Trisha smiled. Last night when he called her as his moon she just thought that he was casually saying it to tease her. She didn't expect that he really mean it. He took the chain from her hands and put it around her neck.
Beautiful ... Awesome epitome of love... ! Moon played the metaphor n she is all the way called a moon by him... not as it is... but as a real expression,, with love n passion of Raghav for Trisha... Heart
 Yes she is his moon 
Lovely ending... StarClap
Uma... this was a lovely story,, n i liked a stronger Trisha for whose love Raghav did what he shud have.. ! Miracles happens when love strikes... and when love is realised,,, there is nothing that can come in between the lovers... ! 
Thanks... !!! 
Thank you dear for ur lovely comment. Trisha is indeed a strong character and miracles happen when you are in love only that realisation is needed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babita..bawaswift

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita..

Lovely ClapClap
Uma, i just loved the way this Ehsaas came into being. U have meticulously provided us with the magic of RaTri and the realization that Raghav felt in the end. Beauty lies in the pen with which u wrote !!!StarStar

Thank you so much for ur lovely comment 
A very strong Trisha is much much liked. She not only handled Raghav and his emotions, but also took care of her mother's feelings and also the team as the two special agents were missing. She accomplished her work with every efforts, but at last as a girl her heart thinks of Raghav and him only. Awww Day Dreaming
Trisha indeed is a strong woman and a wonderful character. She is matured, understanding and composed who know what she wants in her life.
I liked rather loved that they both were talking and discussing their life in a very " comfortable " position Wink Their realization made them looked blushing and U have given us a chance to smile and blush too. Uma, this was fantastic !Blushing
Thank you dear I am not very comfortable writing bold stuffs but if I could made u blushed then indeed it's a huge compliment for me. 

Loved Raghav still teasing his boss for the 1st night they spend under one roof Wink It was lovely night for both, they understood both much better. 
A first night which changed there entire life 
So, her mother knows that someone special has come in her life. I wanted some scene of her later, but the way it ended, it looked more pretty. 
I too wanted to write a family scene but then I thought let it end with Ratri only 
I liked that Raghav gave himself some time to think of his life with Trisha and his apprehensions. I liked the way his doctor talked to him about the life he must live with Trisha. Danger is everywhere, but letting Trisha wait for longer is not a good thing.
The character of doctor is so important why they sidelined him in show I don't know 
 Raghav knew that he was correct and so did he preformed like a teenager climbing up to his beloved's room Wink I liked him saying what Trisha has dome to him. It's love man, and U can't keep yourself away from it and from her. 
Love can do wonders and Raghav is always the one who thinks out f box 
I loved Trisha interrogating him how he came to her room. He was bound to confess and confessed too, and there she was asking him totally out of subject questions LOLLOL
I want them to remain as Ratri only 
But i loved how he confessed, and later made her to do the same. Beautiful pendant, lovely couple, love in the air and the necklace around her neck put by Raghav. Wow, what a scenic beauty. Loveeed it Heart
Thanks I wanted the confession to be unique 
I loved him saying that he is the star in the pendant and she his moon. Elegance prevailed and the confession became the time to rejoice forever ! 
He is a star whose world revolve around Trisha his moon 
Nice ending, i wanted more but the end came. I loved it loved it and more i love U Uma Hug
Special will be this realization for RaTri and for me too. Loves to U for this very fine beauteous. 
Hugs Hug

Thank you so much for your lovely comment 

babita..bawaswift

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita..

Just finished my exams for this sem. today. 
Off to read the chapter, sorry for being late.

Love U Uma Heart

No problem dear 

babita..bawaswift

Tisa1 Groupbie
Tisa1
Tisa1

Posted: 13 September 2016 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Such a cute story. Loved raghav telling the lady that trisha is his pregnant wife .thanks for writing this awesome story 
Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 11 October 2016 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tisa1

Such a cute story. Loved raghav telling the lady that trisha is his pregnant wife .thanks for writing this awesome story 

Thanks dear

Go to top