India-Forums

Ratri TS: Ehsaas! last part on pg 11 (Page 12)

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

What a lovely story right from the beginning to the end
coming to this part...

Thank you so much dear 

Raghav understanding the family pressures on Trisha. He understands that she loves him a lot and that he has been unreasonable to put her in this situation. such a great understanding between the two.

Both understand each other so well. They need not to voice it out each other. Though Trisha assured she will manage everything Raghav knows it will be too selfish of him to put her in such a position were she has to struggle between him and her family. 
Then the lady asking about their expected child, its very common that fathers are very fond of their daughters. Trisha's reaction to his reply... awesome.
Yes men prefer girl child were they could see the replica of there lady love. 

Then Dr. Kammath's role, appreciable. Finally we see someone who makes him realise the need to move on in life. Also how Trisha interacted with him to know about Raghav's emotional situation, how concerned she is for him.
I wonder why such an important character in show had been sidelined. He is Raghav's dads childhood friend colleague and a family friend too. Raghav needed such an elderly persons advice as he don't have his parents. Trisha is always protective and concerned about Raghav. As he said she takes care of everyone but he is someone special for her. 

The night confession... just fabulously written. 
Thank you so much dear I am really not comfortable writing such bold stuffs I am glad you guys liked it. 
You are too good, just loved the entire story a lot. keep writing such romantic stories.
Thank so much once again for the compliments 

SanaaMalik Newbie
SanaaMalik
SanaaMalik

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I have nothingto say apart from THANKS A BLOODY LOT FOR GODDAMN KILLING ME. If this was a real episode I would have recorded it then posted it on instagram twitter Facebook...etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaaMalik

I have nothingto say apart from THANKS A BLOODY LOT FOR GODDAMN KILLING ME. If this was a real episode I would have recorded it then posted it on instagram twitter Facebook...etc

Thank you so much it's a huge compliment 
Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:34am | IP Logged
awww such a awesome update really loved it a lot .loved that raghav finally understood trisha and the pressure from her family .loved how trisha told raghav that she will always be there from him .that's why I love RaTri soo much .the trust they share is soo nice that it shows how much they like each other .loved the way raghav told the Dhabba lady that he wants a girl like trisha. that scene was sooo cute. RaTri scene in the parking was soo cute raghav teasing trisha not to tell anyone about their first night aww this scene was sooo cute .I could literally imagine this scene. liked Raghav going to Dr Kamat for help .at that point he really needed someone to help him .loved how Dr Kamat told raghav told raghav to start living in present .OMG raghav is sooo cute he climbed up the pipeline to meet trisha .trisha must surely be shocked to see him a midnight in her room .loved the confession scene a lot .finally Raghav shared what he feels for trisha. loved the gift raghav gave trisha. it's really beautiful. loved the RaTri kissing scene a lot .thanks so much for such a wonderful story. Pls write more romantic stories like this one .you are really a awesome writer

Az07

Tasha1994 IF-Rockerz
Tasha1994
Tasha1994

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:36am | IP Logged
sorry for the late review wanted to post it yesterday but list it while posting really sorry for the delay

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

awww such a awesome update really loved it a lot .
Thank you so much I am glad you liked it.
loved that raghav finally understood trisha and the pressure from her family .loved how trisha told raghav that she will always be there from him .that's why I love RaTri soo much .the trust they share is soo nice that it shows how much they like each other .
Ratri have an amazing bond of understanding and trust. They need not really voice it out to each other because they understand each other so well. 
loved the way raghav told the Dhabba lady that he wants a girl like trisha. that scene was sooo cute.
Yep he wants a baby girl 
 scene in the parking was soo cute raghav teasing trisha not to tell anyone about their first night aww this scene was sooo cute .I could literally imagine this scene.
You are mistaken what he said was if a boy comes to see her arranged by her mom she can give an excuse about there first night 
 liked Raghav going to Dr Kamat for help .at that point he really needed someone to help him .loved how Dr Kamat told raghav told raghav to start living in present .
Dr.kammath is such an important character he is Raghav's fathers friend and colleague who knew Raghav from childhood but he was totally sidelined in show. He need such an elderly persons advice as he lost both of his parents 
OMG raghav is sooo cute he climbed up the pipeline to meet trisha .trisha must surely be shocked to see him a midnight in her room .
Sure Trisha was shocked. Raghav always do something out of the box. 

loved the confession scene a lot .finally Raghav shared what he feels for trisha. loved the gift raghav gave trisha. it's really beautiful. loved the RaTri kissing scene a lot .
Confession I want it to be unique as Ratri is unique. I am really not comfortable writing bold stuffs but glad that you liked it 

thanks so much for such a wonderful story. Pls write more romantic stories like this one .you are really a awesome writer
Thanks once again for your compliments 
Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

sorry for the late review wanted to post it yesterday but list it while posting really sorry for the delay

No problem dear
Desaitara1234 Senior Member
Desaitara1234
Desaitara1234

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Such a awesome update loved the story a lot it's simply awesome. Loved the RaTri confession scene a lot. Thanks a lot  for this awesome update 

Az07

Go to top