India-Forums

Ratri TS: Ehsaas! last part on pg 11 (Page 10)

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973deepak

Awesome update. Totally ratrilicious. Trisha looks like moon for RaghavEmbarrassed. Love the flirting and Pregnancy scence was hilarious.Wink RaTri in one bed room and Trisha and Raghav sleeping together was such a romantic situation. Trisha consoled Raghav this shows how much he matters for her. All the ratri scenes are so cute and romantic that they are making me crazy. They love each other madly but there nature and duty don't let them express there feelings. Hope there will a direct confesion of Ratri in next update as Trisha said that she will wait for him and will stay forever but they still have to say the three magical words to each other that is I LOVE YOU. Waiting for the next update.Embarrassed

Thank you
Well the moon part u will understand in next update he was not really flirting with her
Though an act put forward to win the dhabawali's trust they both enjoyed inside thoroughly
Trisha is deeply in love with Raghav and because of which she can't see him in pain
Yes there will be a direct confession in next part and also the teaser part too

Shaina744 Senior Member
Shaina744
Shaina744

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
AwwAww love this update a lot... Such a romantic part it is... Raghav introduced Trisha as his pregnant wife... Nd while drinking milk Raghav touched her abdomen... So lastly Trisha crossed the border... That part was sooo romantic... Finally indirectly Trisha confess her love... Outstanding creation really... Waiting fr next part... Update soon... Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina744

AwwAww love this update a lot... Such a romantic part it is... Raghav introduced Trisha as his pregnant wife... Nd while drinking milk Raghav touched her abdomen... So lastly Trisha crossed the border... That part was sooo romantic... Finally indirectly Trisha confess her love... Outstanding creation really... Waiting fr next part... Update soon... Embarrassed

Thank so much for ur lovely comments
Have written already half of next part hopefully by tonight I will be able to update next part

1973deepak

babita.. IF-Sizzlerz
babita..
babita..

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Awesome, lovely and par excellence ClapClap
Loved the update and enjoyed it ! Embarrassed

Loved to know that Trisha's security matters for Raghav the most. He took her to the dhaba and said what was favorable in that condition. Though it was cute, romantic and hilarious angle -- i visualized the scenes and enjoyed Trisha blushing and Raghav noticing it. Heart
Talking about the full moon and stars, i loved him saying that he every day see moon in Trisha. Fully RaTrilicious.StarHeart
The Lady looked doubtful and Raghav managed the situation reading her mind. Amusing scene of Trisha drinking the milk and Ragha putting his hand at her belly. WinkTongue
Loved the night scene, when Trisha looked after him and removed all the Borders and kissed his forehead, Caressing like a motherly affection. But it turned into a romantic outcome in the morning where she was sleeping on his chest. Loved her blushing and Raghav again finding her red and beautiful.Day Dreaming
His past is fearing him. But for Trisha, it's nothing but a past. I liked him worried for Trisha as his past can be dangerous for her. Though her determination stooped him, he is worried and have become silent by now.
Will wait for the next eagerly as that can reveal much of the past to Trisha.
The teaser did not come, and i missed it WinkLOL Will wait for that too, ooops EmbarrassedLOL

Loves Uma Hug

Az07

bloomie Goldie
bloomie
bloomie

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:31am | IP Logged
oh my ...
raghav made trisha his wife and dat to pregnantLOL
trisha is complaining about milk 
sure she is an adult na...?
both in one room 
trisha n raghav slept in eachothers arms Embarrassed
wowww
cont soon

Az07

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bloomie

oh my ...
raghav made trisha his wife and dat to pregnantLOL
trisha is complaining about milk
sure she is an adult na...?
both in one room
trisha n raghav slept in eachothers armsEmbarrassed
wowww
cont soon

Thank you so much for ur lovely comments

bloomie

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babita..

Awesome, lovely and par excellence ClapClap
Loved the update and enjoyed it ! Embarrassed

Thank you for your motivating and lovely comment. Glad you liked it and enjoyed.

Loved to know that Trisha's security matters for Raghav the most. He took her to the dhaba and said what was favorable in that condition. Though it was cute, romantic and hilarious angle -- i visualized the scenes and enjoyed Trisha blushing and Raghav noticing it. Heart
Even though both are fearless CBI officers it's really not safe for Trisha to stay whole night in road though Raghav is with her. 
Talking about the full moon and stars, i loved him saying that he every day see moon in Trisha. Fully RaTrilicious.StarHeart
About moon and starts you will know it in next part
The Lady looked doubtful and Raghav managed the situation reading her mind. Amusing scene of Trisha drinking the milk and Ragha putting his hand at her belly. WinkTongue
Raghav took advantage of the entire situation Tongue
Loved the night scene, when Trisha looked after him and removed all the Borders and kissed his forehead, Caressing like a motherly affection. But it turned into a romantic outcome in the morning where she was sleeping on his chest. Loved her blushing and Raghav again finding her red and beautiful.Day Dreaming
Raghav truly needs that kind of affection and care he lost at a very young age. 
His past is fearing him. But for Trisha, it's nothing but a past. I liked him worried for Trisha as his past can be dangerous for her. Though her determination stooped him, he is worried and have become silent by now.
Well Trisha do know how his past issues are important for Raghav and that's why she is ready to wait for him with out bothering him. And Raghav's fear of losing Trisha is justified as he has only her now in this entire world 
Will wait for the next eagerly as that can reveal much of the past to Trisha.
Trisha knows everything about Raghav's past there is nothing more to reveal. 
The teaser did not come, and i missed it WinkLOL Will wait for that too, ooops EmbarrassedLOL
Teaser is there in next part and I will be uploading it in a while. I am not very comfortable in writing bold stuffs but as far as I can I have written hope u will like it. 

Loves Uma Hug
Thank you

Az07 IF-Sizzlerz
Az07
Az07

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Can we expect your update tonight?

Yes I am updating next part now

Go to top