Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
sorry for the late review wanted to post it yesterday but list it while posting really sorry for the delay
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

awww such a awesome update really loved it a lot .

Thank you so much I am glad you liked it.
loved that raghav finally understood trisha and the pressure from her family .loved how trisha told raghav that she will always be there from him .that's why I love RaTri soo much .the trust they share is soo nice that it shows how much they like each other .
Ratri have an amazing bond of understanding and trust. They need not really voice it out to each other because they understand each other so well. 
loved the way raghav told the Dhabba lady that he wants a girl like trisha. that scene was sooo cute.
Yep he wants a baby girl 
 scene in the parking was soo cute raghav teasing trisha not to tell anyone about their first night aww this scene was sooo cute .I could literally imagine this scene.
You are mistaken what he said was if a boy comes to see her arranged by her mom she can give an excuse about there first night 
 liked Raghav going to Dr Kamat for help .at that point he really needed someone to help him .loved how Dr Kamat told raghav told raghav to start living in present .
Dr.kammath is such an important character he is Raghav's fathers friend and colleague who knew Raghav from childhood but he was totally sidelined in show. He need such an elderly persons advice as he lost both of his parents 
OMG raghav is sooo cute he climbed up the pipeline to meet trisha .trisha must surely be shocked to see him a midnight in her room .
Sure Trisha was shocked. Raghav always do something out of the box. 

loved the confession scene a lot .finally Raghav shared what he feels for trisha. loved the gift raghav gave trisha. it's really beautiful. loved the RaTri kissing scene a lot .
Confession I want it to be unique as Ratri is unique. I am really not comfortable writing bold stuffs but glad that you liked it 

thanks so much for such a wonderful story. Pls write more romantic stories like this one .you are really a awesome writer

Thanks once again for your compliments 
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tasha1994

sorry for the late review wanted to post it yesterday but list it while posting really sorry for the delay

No problem dear
Desaitara1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a awesome update loved the story a lot it's simply awesome. Loved the RaTri confession scene a lot. Thanks a lot  for this awesome update 
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desaitara1234

Such a awesome update loved the story a lot it's simply awesome. Loved the RaTri confession scene a lot. Thanks a lot  for this awesome update 

thank you so much dear
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
lovely update
oh god raghav i love u bol raha hai 
aur trisha interrogation kar rahi hai🤣
too good
nice ending
Az07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomie

lovely update

oh god raghav i love u bol raha hai
aur trisha interrogation kar rahi hai🤣
too good
nice ending

Thank you dear
Wanted confession to be unique
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 2... 

Trisha looked at the sky which was visible from the front glasses of the car. It was a full moon day and sky was full of stars. Trisha smiled.

Trisha: kitni sundhar hai na iss tarah asman ko dekhe toh. Poori chand aur tara pata nahi kab mein ne iss tarah aasman ko dekha.

Raghav: par mein toh har roozz chaand ko dekhti hoon.

Raghav: har rooz ko tume dekh thi hoon na.

This was phenomenal.. i mean Raghav is saying these kind of words n that to his boss... 😉😳 Lovely expressions... 👏

Raghav being a psychiatrist immediately understood what's going inside her mind
He exactly did what was needed... he never wanted her image to lie on stake... cos human minds are so narrow that they cant understand a frndship between a man n a woman,,,,

Raghav: trisha tumne dekha nahi kiss tarikey uss aurat tume dekh rahi thi? Bhusurgh aurat hai. Unhe sach bata de thi toh bhi woh tumari bare mein galath soch thi aur mein nahi chathi koyi bhi tume uss nazar se dekhe.
Exactly my point... He has a great regard for Trisha that one wrong thought from anyone can spoil her image n thats not acecptable to Raghav.. 

Trisha woke up when she heard someone's murmur. The light sleeper she was, she heard raghav murmuring something in his sleep. She understood that he had bad dreams regarding his past. She learned from dr.kammath that raghav have sleep issues due to his past memories. Trisha removed the pillows in between them and moved towards him. She kept her one hand on his chest and the other one on his hairs. She caressed his hairs.

I liked this scene... ⭐️👏 He was actually murmuring out of fears of past... n Trisha took care of him as a frind n as a lover too... But more as an affectionate gesture... Loved it... !

Raghav ( softly): mein ne kaha tha na raat mein tume aapne aap ko rokh nahi paogey aur mere pass aa jayegi. Dekho waise hi hua.

Trisha didn't knew what to say.

This was funny... 😛 N Trisha kya no one had the answers.. 😉😃Loved the teasing raghav... He is back... ! 

Raghav: neendh mein takhleef muhej ho rahi thi aur becheyni tume ho raha hai. Ais kyun hai trisha?

Trisha didn't knew what to say. What all he was saying is correct. When she saw raghav getting disturbed in his sleep she just wanted to console him.

Shud we call this the Ehsaas... that they both are feeling n feeling for so long... 😳

Raghav was at loss of words. The determination in trisha's voice astonished him. He knew trisha is a composed women. She is never confused or dramatic like usual girls. She exactly know what she wants in her life. But even in his dreams he didn't expect trisha to open up in front of him like this. He totally was in a dilemma. He knew he loves her a lot. He can't imagine a day without her. But his past, without clearing it he can never lead a peaceful life. Moreover he don't want to put trisha's life in danger. But at the same time he don't want to hurt trisha and her feelings. He was abnormally silent after that.
      She has made him speechless... But her words are true... Now its Raghav's turn to do sumthing to avoid his hesitations n his past giving no effects to Trisha n their life... I loved Trisha's determined mind... she knows what she is up to n what can befall upon her n her relation as Raghav's past is full of danger n his own emotions are hard to tackle at that time... ! 
      Lets see what happens next... Off to read the next one... Thanks for understanding ,,,, your reply at pm gave me much support... otherwise i was feeling very bad... 😳😆
      Thanks Uma,,,, ! ⭐️👏
Edited by bawaswift - 8 years ago
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Trisha: raghav mein tumhari parishani nahi thakath bana chahthi thi. Tum fikar math karo. Sab theekh ho jayega. Aur meri chintha bilkul math karo. Mein sab sambhalongi.She could understand his dilemma.
I loved how Trisha managed to see the things that even Raghav cant... The love is so pure... that she knowing his dilemma ,, made him relieved of all the tensions henceforth.. ! Amazing girl Trisha is... ⭐️👏

Its not as simple as that. He knew trisha knows the intensity of the situation.
Raghav knows her situation as well... Actually they both are feeling for each other n unexpressive Raghav has to take the front seat n do sumthing.. !

Raghav smiled hearing her words. How well she knows him. Even without him voicing out she knows exactly what's going on inside his mind.
The more they talked,, the more they were closer to their hearts... 

Trisha: agar tum muhey apne baho se chodoge toh tab mein yahan se udaa paogey aur tayar ho paogey.
hahaha... this was unnoticed by even me... 😆 But great they talked so much in that position... 😉😛

Raghav smiled and replied: beti. Bilkul meri trisha ki tarah

Trisha too smiled hearing his answer.

Life set hai dono ki... 😳⭐️

After biding good bye to raghav trisha went near her car and while she opening her car raghav came near her and whispered in her ears huskily.
The first night mention blushed her... but for him.. he totally enjoyed this teasing... 😉

But now seeing trisha blushing and smiling all alone so obvious to herself her mother confirmed that trisha has someone in her life
I liked her mother's visual... She knows of something happening in her life... but is ready to wait for her to come n tell... Mothers are always worried... But here i saw a concerned mother of two... n worried for their future.. !

But now its high time that he show some responsibility towards her. Though he know trisha is not like usual girls who will bully about the future and irritates, he has to understand that she has some responsibility towards her family too. Just because she loves him and is ready to wait for him he can't keep her waiting till the end of her life. That will be too selfish of him.
He is totally responsible for every outcome... I liked him thinking this way,, 👏👏

Jinti bhi strong kyun na hai woh ek ladki. Usse kuch limitations hai hamari society mein. Trisha tume aachi tarki ke se jaanti hoon. Tumara khayal bhi rakthi hoon. Unhe tumare baraey mein sab kuch pata hai. So i think you really need to give a chance in your life. Aur raghav tum iss tarah apni dad ki khooni ke liye apni aaj karabh kar li toh tumara dad ko bhi acha nahi lageyga.
Good advise by a very nice doc... I liked how he judged the situation n advised Raghav... A girl's situation is not that easier... but i loved how even Trisha managed n consoled Raghav from his depression,,, 

He knew what all dr.Kammath had said was correct. He need to start living in his present. He knew no one else can understand him better than trisha. As she said she wants to be his strength; he too wants her care and affection. The way trisha managed him last night when he was disturbed in sleep made him amazed. Not even his medications have worked in his sleepless nights.

Right move... !!!! Trisha is n will always be there for her... He only have to take th3 first step... !

Its high time that he give a chance in his life.

Exactly... ⭐️

He himself wondered why he is behaving like a love stuck teenager. Just like some romantic hero in stories he had came to meet trisha in this midnight. He knows trisha stays upstairs and while climbing the pipeline of the building he murmured himself: i just can't believe what trisha had done to me.
😆 What a situation he is in... 😉 He like a love stuck teenager climbing the... Uff the Love... 😆

Trisha smiled. Last night when he called her as his moon she just thought that he was casually saying it to tease her. She didn't expect that he really mean it. He took the chain from her hands and put it around her neck.
Beautiful ... Awesome epitome of love... ! Moon played the metaphor n she is all the way called a moon by him... not as it is... but as a real expression,, with love n passion of Raghav for Trisha... ❤️
Lovely ending... ⭐️👏
Uma... this was a lovely story,, n i liked a stronger Trisha for whose love Raghav did what he shud have.. ! Miracles happens when love strikes... and when love is realised,,, there is nothing that can come in between the lovers... ! 
Thanks... !!! 

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just finished my exams for this sem. today. 
Off to read the chapter, sorry for being late.

Love U Uma ❤️