Ratri TS: Ehsaas! last part on pg 11 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Az07

Thanks
No problem take ur own time
Now I am scared every one having expectations for next part
Keep cool Uma 😊
Pen down whatever you want to, becos for us every RaTri scene is precious and equally enjoyable. Our expectations won't vary -- rather they will be a part of your story. Looking forward to your update. Don't feel scared, U will give us the most cute and romantic update, have a bet 😉 🤗
Have send the link to Bawaswift too.

Originally posted by babita..

Keep cool Uma😊
Pen down whatever you want to, becos for us every RaTri scene is precious and equally enjoyable.Our expectations won't vary -- rather they will be a part of your story. Looking forward to your update. Don't feel scared, U will give us the most cute and romantic update, have a bet😉🤗
Have send the link to Bawaswift too.

Thank you for the motivation
I hope I won't let you guys down
aww beautiful banner...update story soon ..waiting eagerly...
Originally posted by Shaina744

aww beautiful banner...update story soon ..waiting eagerly...

Thank you
Will try updating tonight
Please update the next part. Waiting eagerly dear.
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Please update the next part. Waiting eagerly dear.

Caught up with work will try updating as soon as possible
Wow... what a start... Ehsaas thats yet to happen to RaTri... Amazing... ⭐️👏

Banner reminds of a CBI team work.. n the two protagonists so close to each other... Emotionally a very strong bond... ! 

You have started the story where the show ended... Awesome... Just loved to catch the story progressing in the righteous way... Thanks Uma,, ⭐️👏

Raghav was playing with his favourite rubic cube. Trisha knew raghav uses it whenever he needs to relax himself.

I really liked how much they both understand each other... ! Trisha knew she had to relieve Raghav for what he has been thru past few days.. !

His mom too was very strict and disciplined like trisha. At the same very much affectionate, lovable and caring. He used to purposefully irritate his mom when he was a kid. After she passed away his dad became both his mom and dad. He was never mischievous with him. He was very much similar to his dad. After years it was when he met trisha he has brought out his mischievous side only to irritate her. He likes to tease her. Her eyes rolling and desperate warning calls remind him so much of his mom and unknowingly trisha was giving him back his childhood desires.

So... the connection is not only bossy... but also a deep desire of liking a girl who is just like his Mom... ! Thats a nice n wonderful side of Raghav i loved to know,,, !
Teasing her cud be of two types... Teasing like his mom... n more than that... you know what.. 😉

Tum itnii khamosh hogi thi. Muhej toh lagraha that tum depression mein ja rahi ho. Tume wapas le aana bahuth zaroori tha. Warna we would have lost you.

Raghav looked at her eyes. He could see how much worried is trisha for him. Her eyes showed so much care for him.

Bond is strengthening... !

That's when she has realised he was still holding her hands. She looked at her hands. It was then raghav too realised that he never left her hands all this time. He left her hands immediately. She was not looking at him.

An embarrassed moment... but loved  by both of them... Loved to see them in this moment... They are closer n a little ehsaas is needed to let them know their real feelings to express.. !

He knows that she likes him a lot. He has seen how worried she gets when he is in danger. Even though she mask it by saying its her duty and responsibility as team leader, he knows what he meant to her. Only if his past is not a hindrance he would have confessed his feelings for her by now. He just don't want to put her in danger by becoming close to her. He just can't imagine to lose her. Its only she whom he has now to call as his own in this entire world.

The love is so pure that he is all waiting for the right time... The feelings are so deep that he cant see any life without her... ! This is wonderful to know Raghav's POV.. n his true feelings coming out so well for Trisha... ! 

Raghav: awesome! Mera phone bandh hogaya aur tumari phone mein network bhi nahi hai. Hamari gadi bhi karabh hogayi aurr yaha aas paas koi insaan bhi nahi hai madad karne keliye. 

What a situation they both are landed in.. ! 😳😛 The teaser itself is so romantic.. that every heart must be going in for the super duper update next.. 
BUT Uma... plzz do relax... you can n must write what your mind n heart allows you to.. ! Dont feel of our expectations.. cos we expect the same you yourself will give to us.. ! Hamare liye RaTri moments are special... be them little n subjective... But they have to be RaTris... !
Take your time.. give full confidence to yourself... n be what you are... !
Thanks for this new TS... i really really liked it.. ! 😃

Hey Uma 🤗
Loved the first part and what i loved the most is the way U have continued the show as if we are watching the next track, though it's full of romantic angle and RaTri knowing each other more well. 👏👏
Trisha so concern for Raghav going into depression and taking him out only to feel him away from the gloomy atmosphere ! I loved this part where Raghav very well knew what she was doing and why.  After all kuch bhi Raghav ki nigahon se bach nahi sakta 😳😉
I loved how Trisha talked to him about his past and giving assurance that the whole team is with him and to capture Vidooshak is not only his but the whole CBI team work ! ⭐️⭐️
I liked where Raghav finds his mother's image in Trisha. He teases the way he used to her mom. He is caressing his past while talking and relishing the company of his boss. Though their relation is purely a boss and agent one, but a pull is there that makes them closer and closer to each other.
I loved the car damaged 😛 😉 😆 sorry sorry, but what to do -- the teaser made me mad over something is gonna happen during the time they will spend in the car ❤️O Gosh ! 😆 My dil hum hum kare 😉

The feelings are well expressed, the bond is very strong, the pull is there to feel, and love is there to bind them. RaTri can't go away from the fact that they love each other as Raghav thinks of confessing had his past not a hindrance. Same way, i feel Trisha is not far away from the fact what he thinks for her becos she did not raise her eyes after the hands held for a long time. 
Love never let you away, it'll surely make you closer. 
Will wait for the next, take your time. Loves ❤️
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by bawaswift

Wow... what a start... Ehsaas thats yet to happen to RaTri... Amazing... ⭐️👏

Banner reminds of a CBI team work.. n the two protagonists so close to each other... Emotionally a very strong bond... ! 

thank you yes ratri are on there way of ehsaas of there love
thanks for liking the banner