Ye Hai Mohabbatein

beginning of grey shagun (Page 2)

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Agree
As in one of d convo's mihir mentioned dat Shagun will be good until she Getz way she wants and wen things change her nature to changes she shows obsession over things or people who she thinks they belong to her Datz d reason she always wanted to be a part of raman's life even wen she was with Ashok she wants Raman to think only abt herself even wen she was moved on
Grey Shagun is realistic but this Snow White Shagun is not so any day I would love to watch grey Shagun because she perfectly acts dat character

Agree. 
She will use pihu as weapon against Ishita. But I think Raman will not allow apshagun to become successful in her motive 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vanisreeDivanIshraru

brihati Goldie
brihati
brihati

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:34am | IP Logged
In intial episode wen Nidhi came to bhalla house shagun slapped Raman for bringing nidhi home that tym she told Raman that u loved only me and ishita..
After leap wen ishita is died for everyone shagun thinks that Raman will have feelings for her as ishita is not here Thus by taking care of pihu she is thinking Raman will get close to her just like taking care of ruhi ishra became close

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCpari2015DivanIshraru

brihati Goldie
brihati
brihati

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari2015

Agree
As in one of d convo's mihir mentioned dat Shagun will be good until she Getz way she wants and wen things change her nature to changes she shows obsession over things or people who she thinks they belong to her Datz d reason she always wanted to be a part of raman's life even wen she was with Ashok she wants Raman to think only abt herself even wen she was moved on
Grey Shagun is realistic but this Snow White Shagun is not so any day I would love to watch grey Shagun because she perfectly acts dat character

Agree.
She will use pihu as weapon against Ishita. But I think Raman will not allow apshagun to become successful in her motive

In which convo mihir mentioned this can u explain..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivanIshraru

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brihati

In intial episode wen Nidhi came to bhalla house shagun slapped Raman for bringing nidhi home that tym she told Raman that u loved only me and ishita..
After leap wen ishita is died for everyone shagun thinks that Raman will have feelings for her as ishita is not here Thus by taking care of pihu she is thinking Raman will get close to her just like taking care of ruhi ishra became close

True. She was thinking that ishita is no more therefore, aaj nahi to kal Raman will accept me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GBSCDivanIshraru

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Agree

Agree.

In which convo mihir mentioned this can u explain..

Dnt remember d episode but he told something like this abt Shagun

DivanIshraru

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divanii

Agree With u
thnx dear Smile
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Agree.
But I think cvs will show that it was circumstances which compelled apshagun to turn grey.
Cvs as usual illogical justification will not be acceptable but this is going to happen.

thnx
ys they will show that circumstances compelled shagun to turn grey bt there has been a constant pattern in her behavior
if cvs show this way that shaggy always liked raman and wanted him back which started frm a liking and turned to desire to obsession, they can again recreate the charm shagun had as grey character.
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Yes agree with all u r points ..
She is sumwhere jealous of ishita as Raman loved her trusted her a lot
When ishita will be back to Raman life lets see Hw her character will do ..
Post leap her looks makeup somewhat resembles to vamp specially heavy eye makeup..before leap her look makeup was little light with simple kurti nd minimum makeup

ys
she was jealous of ishita pre leap also
she was jealous that raman loved ishita a lot bt then she never had thought of being mrs. bhalla.
according to me she had started dreaming of being mrs. bhalla since ishu died thinking one day raman wl accept her

GBSC

Go to top