Ye Hai Mohabbatein

beginning of grey shagun

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I am nt a fan of doodh se dhuli shagun.
bt recent episodes have observed change in shagun's character

first i believe that shagun was actually whiter than white frm july 2015 to march 2016.
she had changed for the good.
however i always felt that shagun always had a liking fr raman.
she has kept all the gifts given to her by raman.
the question lies why????
the answer is she never wanted to part away with those things cause she loved those things.

she has always been jealous of ishu even after being white.in one scene i remember prateek was saying ishita, "raman loves you too much".shagun's expression at time was anything except saint.

when ishu died there was no need of shagun to go bhalla house.i am damn sure raman wouldn't have said her to play ghar ghar with him.she herself went maybe with a faint hope that one day raman will start loving her just like raman started loving ishu.

with passing time her liking for raman increased in her.she started dreaming a life with him bt she knew that raman dotes on pihu that is why she showered love on pihu and neglected adi.this preety much explains the reason adi is so formal with her.

When mrs. bhalls told her that raman wanted to marry her,she was on top of moon, nt coz raman is rich,bt now she felt that her dream to marry raman is finally coming true.we saw her expression in the mirror.here comes an interesting point.why did dey used the mirror??? coz it is said that mirror is one's reflection of inner self. In the mirror we saw a women nt wanting fr money bt a woman who wants love frm a man,whom she always liked.we can call it woman's desire.

Her dreams came crashing down when raman said that he is nt gonna marry her rather he is searching a groom for her.Then she had an outburst. why????
coz she wants yo be loved by raman nt by any other man.if she had wanted to be loved by some other man she would have married manoj.even doctors,that also a gyanaecologist earn around 5-10 lakhs in a months. i myself know one aunt of mine who is a gyanaecologist and earns around 8 lakhs a month

now shagun's desire has been given Kickstart by toshiji and it will continue to grow with each mention of marriage.

we yesterday only noticed how she has started giving attitude to raman as he is nt fullfilling her desires.this is just the beginning and when ishu will come into picture we will notice the vamp or grey shaggy once again as shagun very well knows that raman still loves ishu as much as much he loved her 7 years back or even more

THIS POST IS NOT A DEFENCE POST FOR SHAGGY.I MYSELF GET IRRITATED BY HER.THIS POST IS RATHER A POST FOR THOSE WHO THINK THAT SHAGUN IS MONEY MINDED.NO SHE IS NOT ACCORDING TO ME BT SHE WANTS ALL THE THINGS SHE HAS LOST IN LIFE AND ONLY KEY TO THAT IS RAMAN.
I DON'T KNOW IF WHAT I SAID MADE SENSE OR NOT

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

megha2227Love9Water_AngelvanisreeGBSCJyoti8tiara9198ishitaruhiK.S.Divaniipari2015ishra_JD_clubSri1091Divanru

Divanii IF-Dazzler
Divanii
Divanii

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Agree With u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivanIshraru

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Agree. 
But I think cvs will show that it was circumstances which compelled apshagun to turn grey. 
Cvs as usual illogical justification  will not be acceptable but this is going to happen. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarsyedGBSCDivanIshraru

brihati Goldie
brihati
brihati

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Yes agree with all u r points ..
She is sumwhere jealous of ishita as Raman loved her trusted her a lot
When ishita will be back to Raman life lets see Hw her character will do ..
Post leap her looks makeup somewhat resembles to vamp specially heavy eye makeup..before leap her look makeup was little light with simple kurti nd minimum makeup

Edited by brihati - 16 April 2016 at 2:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelDivanIshraru

Divanru IF-Stunnerz
Divanru
Divanru

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I truly agree with you dear .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelDivanIshraru

gargpoo IF-Sizzlerz
gargpoo
gargpoo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Agree..
Its not abt money or luxurious life now ..its abt love n aatention of raman that belongs to ishita only from raman side...
Wen she ws told abt raman marriage proposal...it ws clr from her reaction wat she wants..bt wen raman rejected she ws hurt n angry...
If she is selfless then she wud hv denied for marriage bcs she doesnt want anything in return of taking care of pihu n all bt she ws ready n after rejection she went back to selfless mode...
Ystrday she ws miffed with raman that explains wat she wants...earlier wen raman shouted on her she ws quite...she ws right ystrday raman shud make undrstand pihu...he shud not agree for everything pihu demands...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelLove9sarsyedpari2015DivanIshraru

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Agree
As in one of d convo's mihir mentioned dat Shagun will be good until she Getz way she wants and wen things change her nature to changes she shows obsession over things or people who she thinks they belong to her Datz d reason she always wanted to be a part of raman's life even wen she was with Ashok she wants Raman to think only abt herself even wen she was moved on
Grey Shagun is realistic but this Snow White Shagun is not so any day I would love to watch grey Shagun because she perfectly acts dat character

Edited by Sri1091 - 16 April 2016 at 2:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelLove9GBSCishitaruhiBoo2014pari2015DivanIshraru

pari2015 IF-Rockerz
pari2015
pari2015

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Agree..
Its not abt money or luxurious life now ..its abt love n aatention of raman that belongs to ishita only from raman side...
Wen she ws told abt raman marriage proposal...it ws clr from her reaction wat she wants..bt wen raman rejected she ws hurt n angry...
If she is selfless then she wud hv denied for marriage bcs she doesnt want anything in return of taking care of pihu n all bt she ws ready n after rejection she went back to selfless mode...
Ystrday she ws miffed with raman that explains wat she wants...earlier wen raman shouted on her she ws quite...she ws right ystrday raman shud make undrstand pihu...he shud not agree for everything pihu demands...

Agree. Apshagun is doing this drama from seven years. But now  she is loosing her patience after Raman decision that he is not going to marry now or in future. 
And that is why her behavior  start changing Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelGBSCDivanIshraru

Go to top