Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra FF: Dil ne jise apna kaha#3 updt part 19 pg 118 sep 19 (Page 28)

akriti154 IF-Stunnerz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha_Pathare

Aww raman is darling 
Such a romantic proposal Day Dreaming
So cute
The shayari sent in second letter was awesome 

thnxxx dear

traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome update 
So finally rkb proposed 
Aww
Continue soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akriti154

akriti154 IF-Stunnerz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by traveller_girl

Awesome update
So finally rkb proposed
Aww
Continue soon

thnxx hetvi
glad u lykd it
will update asap
keep reading

traveller_girl

ANURADHATAAREYS Goldie
ANURADHATAAREYS
ANURADHATAAREYS

Posted: 29 April 2016 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
update soon

akriti154

akriti154 IF-Stunnerz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANURADHATAAREYS

Awesome update
update soon

thnxx dear
akriti154 IF-Stunnerz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
hello dearies...
back with an update of this story after a long time
many of you must have forgot the story so m giving you all a short synopsis here itself it's the story where raman was trapped in a fake rape case by ashgun n released by ishu both have confessed their love
here goes the next part

PART 14Smile
Ishra walked out of the hotel after their confession raman was about to go to the car when ishita asked him "chaar kadam chaloge saath mere?"
(can you walk a little with me?)
n he replied holding her hand with a smile "janam janam janam saath chalenge yuhi"
(we will walk together for many births)
both smiled n began walking ishita held his hand n placed her head on his shoulder slight wind was blowing making the weather all the more pleasant what else you want in your life...your beloved walking with you on a silent road matching each step of his with yours n talking to you sometimes listening to you n sometimes just admiring the way you talk or smile in betweenSmile

both were silent...none spoke a word understanding n absorbing the fact that their life had taken a new turn now now both were not only friends or two people who were sharing an apartment...they are going to share their lives n dreams very soon they will now be having a future together a dreamland of their own although both had realised their feelings long ago but now it was something different...this confession had given them not only each other's acceptance but a feeling of belongingness n posession over the other
both just kept walking silently till ishita broke the silence
I-why do you love me raman?
R(surprised)-what sort of question it is pari?
I-answer me first raman..why you love me?
R-ok I'll tell you only if you will answer my question afterwards
ishita nodded her head like a small child obeying her father
raman smiled seeing her childish face which he had always admired n pecking her lips he began
"I love you because of what you are I love you coz you are a person with a heart of gold someone who can see through the pain of others like you saw mine n did everything to cure it you even risked your life for me
I love you coz you feel like the answer to my every question,the only dream I have ever had n the ray of hope in my life
I love you coz you are beautiful,but not like those girls in the magazines..you are beautiful,for the way you think you are beautiful for that sparkle in your eyes when you talk about something you love...you are beautiful for your ability to make other people smile even if you are sad
no you aren't beautiful only for something as temporary as your looks
you are beautiful...deep down to your soul
I love you because you are MY PARI"
he turned to have a look at her face n saw she was crying he cupped her face lovingly n wiped her tears with his thumb mouthing a "pushpa I hate tears re" making her smile a little n turning the emotional moment a bit lighter
(for those who don't know pushpa I hate tears re is a famous hindi movie dialogue,pushpa being the name of the character being addressed)
I-thankyou so much raman...thankyou
she hugged him tight crying hard

he was a bit confused as to why the bold n daring ishita he knows was being so emotional n vulnerable all of a sudden he knew she had always hid about her family from him n he had always respected her stand may be she was not comfortable sharing it with him but may be this was not related to her family or it was...he didn't knew he was confused n not knowing what to do at the moment he did what he thought was the best for him,for her for them
he stroked her back soothing n calming her after a while when she was a bit relaxed n calm,he broke the hug n made her look into his eyes
R-look at me pari...what's wrong you can tell it to me I know I may or may not be able to solve your problem but atleast I can share it with you trust me for once n share it with me
ishita just kept looking into his eyes without blinking hers
she saw such a sincerity n love for herself in someone's eyes after so long she was overwhelmed with emotions
she scooped his face in her palms she tiptoed n kissed his temple letting her lips linger there longer than required n rained numerous kisses all over his face raman closed his eyes in bliss enjoying the moment
I-I love you raman...i love you more than my life...just don't leave me ever
raman took her hand in his n caressing her cheek with the other one spoke
"i will rather die than leaving my pari...i promise to never leave you"
she smiled in between her tears n raman was about to resume walking not wanting to pressurize her doing something she doesn't want to do when she held his hand stopping him
raman looked at her with his eyebrows raised in a question mode
n she just replied"don't you want to share it with me?"
raman smiled at her n nodded his head
R-but not here...let's find a place to sit
I-hmm
soon both found a beach which was not crowded at all it had a peace n calmness which soothed them n both looked at each other finding the place to be perfect  before they settled down for the much needed talk
ishita will share her past with raman in the next update

so that's all for now
waiting for your responses
4-5 parts more to go with the story i guessSmile
LOVE
AKKUSmile

Edited by akriti154 - 23 May 2016 at 5:30am

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

bartleyrashmiarorayapriknoojinnirk31nerdjojopushpa_123simplipu123hotyasrdevu1234AhAnA390shweta90chetnamanore22sonamgulamhkirti_sarojsamisukialwayssmilingSuryakavi0912subhaa11priyac9Prathysha.TPreeti2276Ratna_123Karanparth23jijeshniki996Mehtabsaitekta979komal157shutrohinimaneeshaPer357sangeethbalaDhun22jhansi26Sruthi007DT_Fanjaidarlingzub_airamenaDivAnhasanmaddykpYuvanshiG_Divan_forevayashividloveruhiapoo91shreya303Love9sheejarjnKpfan-1Jinal_999Mitalimotwani1Sanjna55Lakshmi.divandtlover08threetaLove_pearlharshiidivDivek-ishraIshra2015disciplineIshmandeewanipammi108sunshinejonadiayMitishrafantiara9198dethaDipaliG--Rashmi---Isha_Patharechandu1234agm1998lalibhaskarSuryaIshraholicsireesha76snehaseshanDivaniiAnum_saysmayraajaya1867-Nii-RoohachuSk-Sharminsmilesusmita9900cutekhusboosharda_123divyaruhiattitudequeen17PremPBSBnafnafmaduragymhasiumfSharmrufana10NIDA.ISHRAFANDikshaNmayasunLovely_IshRahana_yRayalandmadhavimanish32Dark-Beautypeg_pionneheemasomaniPriyaSweety-Anu--HANISA--ishra_JD_clubnahtani88..sush..sukankshakaa1202Sri1091devil-offMdwsttraveller_girlDivanrucutieruhiMysticRiver-DZ-

akriti154 IF-Stunnerz
akriti154
akriti154

Posted: 23 May 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
updated the next part
hav a lookWink

Edited by akriti154 - 23 May 2016 at 5:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

detha-Nii-divyaruhifSharmrufana10NIDA.ISHRAFANPriyaSweety-AnuMysticRiver-DZ-

jaidarling Senior Member
jaidarling
jaidarling