Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

   
Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

what would u do if...?? peep in lovelies.. (Page 2)

docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Joined: 19 January 2016
Posts: 3560

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfan9_sanju

Sid..notices me..
Me...still staring at him...
He feels awkward... And says...umm..hi..
Me..r u real...?
Sid: yes..
Me..pokes his cheek to make sure he's real...
Then...OMG...omg omg omg...hi sid!


Embarrassed

Gosh sanju.. This is so true..

And yeah he is so sweet he'll let u poke his cheeks..

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Joined: 17 July 2013
Posts: 28321

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docritu99

Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

I tell i missed my Hubby Day Dreaming

Lol jerry.. Dreamy dreamy..

U'l first need to compose urself before uttering a word..
dont mind fainting on his sexy arms Blushing
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Joined: 17 July 2013
Posts: 28321

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docritu99

Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

I tell i missed my Hubby Day Dreaming

And then he'l ask.. Kaha h apke pati..? Mujhe no milaengi unse..

Lol..
he knows me well Embarrassed
_SANJU IF-Sizzlerz
_SANJU
_SANJU

Joined: 17 June 2014
Posts: 10137

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docritu99

Originally posted by crazyfan9_sanju

Sid..notices me..
Me...still staring at him...
He feels awkward... And says...umm..hi..
Me..r u real...?
Sid: yes..
Me..pokes his cheek to make sure he's real...
Then...OMG...omg omg omg...hi sid!


Embarrassed

Gosh sanju.. This is so true..

And yeah he is so sweet he'll let u poke his cheeks..

Hehe...Embarrassed
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Joined: 19 January 2016
Posts: 3560

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

Originally posted by docritu99

Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

I tell i missed my Hubby Day Dreaming

Lol jerry.. Dreamy dreamy..

U'l first need to compose urself before uttering a word..
dont mind fainting on his sexy arms Blushing


That will be like real encounter..

Imagine him taking care of u.. Like offering water n all..
Komal1298 Senior Member
Komal1298
Komal1298

Joined: 01 January 2016
Posts: 846

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:23am | IP Logged
I wld just tell my heart out.. den i will ask fr a selfie autograph nd a handdshake(hug if possible) nd m not gonna take bath after that for sure.. Wink
docritu99 IF-Dazzler
docritu99
docritu99

Joined: 19 January 2016
Posts: 3560

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal1298

I wld just tell my heart out.. den i will ask fr a selfie autograph nd a handdshake(hug if possible) nd m not gonna take bath after that for sure..Wink

Good one komal..
_Nik_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Nik_
_Nik_

Joined: 20 March 2015
Posts: 15810

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I'll stay somewhere far away n just stare at him LOL I know m unique LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sickle Cell Anemia - peep in to know more abut it

2

Author: Misnomer   Replies: 15   Views: 624

Misnomer 15 624 16 April 2016 at 3:08am by Misnomer
cant think of a title...its a review, peep in if u want

Author: ..queen..   Replies: 3   Views: 216

..queen.. 3 216 12 April 2016 at 4:36pm by Tranquility123
Peep in please IMP

Author: Komal1298   Replies: 5   Views: 152

Komal1298 5 152 12 April 2016 at 6:52am by Iansomer1
The Ice Must Be Broken::Peep In Lovelies.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21

Author: -Dracarys.   Replies: 165   Views: 2085

-Dracarys. 165 2085 02 April 2016 at 4:57pm by teddyyy
LOL COME HITHER LOVELIES!

2 3 4

Author: teddyyy   Replies: 24   Views: 700

teddyyy 24 700 02 March 2016 at 7:58am by teddyyy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index