Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

New video on IF for weddig drama (Page 2)

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:09am | IP Logged
oh wow we finally got an IF video nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girl

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Kali and Yug are married now...well sindoor is there...auspicious moment! His hands were the reason it felt on Kali's forehead! Yaaay!

Plus am happy this happened as this will prove to Kali that the evil clans do not want her happiness! And now she will realise what Manjiri said...that destiny will always bring them together regardless of the step they take!! Wooop wooop! Go and fall down some more stairs Gauri! Your idiot actions keep bringing them together! So bye bye!

And Kali said no one can force her! Haha! She is an idiot! This best wake her up!

Sindoor just falls on her forehead.How can that be marriage.LOL But i hope Vishwa thinks so.LOL Then he won't mind that either. Ouch

@TM - Thanks for sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Sindoor just falls on her forehead.How can that be marriage.LOL But i hope Vishwa thinks so.LOL Then he won't mind that either. Ouch

Areee, for them its marriage nah? Since apparently (according to the spoiler) the passing of sindoor b/w the parties would have been sufficient to constitute a marriage because of the auspicious time, etc...mujhe kya pata...am just reiterating the spoiler!LOL

Aur waise bhi,ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaana LTLFan babu, ek chutki sindoor, ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai, aur suhagan ke sarr ka taj hota hai, ek chutki sindoor.LOLLOL

On a serious note, this falling of sindoor on her forehead, is the makers way of giving weight to Manjiri's dialogue about them! ... Vishwa will be pissed at Kali but this will not break the alliance b/w Yug and Gauri...am sure their shaadi drama will go to the altar, where Manjiri will come out in the open...I can totally bet on this!LOLLOL Keeping the viewers biting their nails!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudharydarshana23-Swetha-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

ohh yes sindoor falls on her forehead by Yug's hand... i will be more jumping when watching this epi on tv
Now that we know thanks to the spoilers that no force marriage will be happening...and Aryan will be exposed (which means no more marriage fixing)...am not going to moan to much, and let this regressive track carry itself...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary-Swetha-

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by LTLFan

Areee, for them its marriage nah? Since apparently (according to the spoiler) the passing of sindoor b/w the parties would have been sufficient to constitute a marriage because of the auspicious time, etc...mujhe kya pata...am just reiterating the spoiler!LOL

Aur waise bhi,ek chutki sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaana LTLFan babu, ek chutki sindoor, ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai, aur suhagan ke sarr ka taj hota hai, ek chutki sindoor.LOLLOL

On a serious note, this falling of sindoor on her forehead, is the makers way of giving weight to Manjiri's dialogue about them! ... Vishwa will be pissed at Kali but this will not break the alliance b/w Yug and Gauri...am sure their shaadi drama will go to the altar, where Manjiri will come out in the open...I can totally bet on this!LOLLOL Keeping the viewers biting their nails!LOL

That dialogue from "OSO" LOLLOLLOL nice one
I agree shadi drama will go to the alter,

I read someone comment that when kali remove that sindoor from her forehead,  yug will met with an accident then Kali confesses her love, don't know it's true or not, all Sunday we all will assume things lol LOLLOL

I hope leela soon find out about fake kundli,  and break yug n Gauri marriage 

Edited by benishchaudhary - 16 April 2016 at 10:16am

-Swetha-_innocent_

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

That dialogue from "OSO" LOLLOLLOL nice one
I agree shadi drama will go to the alter,

I read someone comment that when kali remove that sindoor from her forehead,  yug will met with an accident then Kali confesses her love, don't know it's true or not, all Sunday we all will assume things lol LOLLOL

I hope leela soon find out about fake kundli,  and break yug n Gauri marriage 

@bold! I wrote that myself based on the so called spoilers!LOL

I do not think anyone will try to break the shaadi! Kalyani was the only hope but she has paired up with Gauri to break KaYu...so the makers only know! I am sure we'll get a force marriage type...not so much as force, but like KaYu being forced to marry each other because of the circumstances and then trying to please both family...I wouldn't mind this one because then atleast KaYu will be oneEmbarrassedLOL

LTLFan-Swetha-

Go to top