New video on IF for weddig drama

Posted: 7 years ago
There is new video on IF for Kalis's wedding..
Sorry i cant post link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW7Ew7GY35M
^here u go 

Thanks for sharingg
They're literally forcing her 

Wth is wrong with this stupid family! 
Edited by LiveLoveLaugh96 - 7 years ago
But I am happy Yug arrived there in perfect time and didnt let this happen..
Originally posted by darshana23

But I am happy Yug arrived there in perfect time and didnt let this happen..

Even that didnt make me happy ðŸ˜†
I was cringing at how she was crying and they're forcing her
Especially Gauri

I'll be happy if Yug blasts Gauri as well as the rest of the family
That'll be a treat to watch

They should be taught a lesson for forcing someone u call ur "daughter/sister" to marry especially when she's begging u to stop! 
Does that mean kali and yug r married? Bcs of the sindoor? Gauri and family is just pure evilEdited by Maansexi - 7 years ago
Kali and Yug are married now...well sindoor is there...auspicious moment! His hands were the reason it felt on Kali's forehead! Yaaay!

Plus am happy this happened as this will prove to Kali that the evil clans do not want her happiness! And now she will realise what Manjiri said...that destiny will always bring them together regardless of the step they take!! Wooop wooop! Go and fall down some more stairs Gauri! Your idiot actions keep bringing them together! So bye bye!

And Kali said no one can force her! Haha! She is an idiot! This best wake her up!
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW7Ew7GY35M
^here u go 

Thanks for sharingg
They're literally forcing her 

Wth is wrong with this stupid family! 

Thank u so much for the link Mahirah ðŸ¤—
And thank u "darshana23" for the info ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _innocent_

Kali and Yug are married now...well sindoor is there...auspicious moment! His hands were the reason it felt on Kali's forehead! Yaaay!

Plus am happy this happened as this will prove to Kali that the evil clans do not want her happiness! And now she will realise what Manjiri said...that destiny will always bring them together regardless of the step they take!! Wooop wooop! Go and fall down some more stairs Gauri! Your idiot actions keep bringing them together! So bye bye!

And Kali said no one can force her! HHi!You have exhausted your internet pack on 917045358984.You will be charged 4p/10kb till your Capping limit of 750Rs. To SAVE dial*111*5*5# and buy a Booster.aha! She is an idiot! This best wake her up!

ohh yes sindoor falls on her forehead by Yug's hand... i will be more jumping when watching this epi on tv
oh wow we finally got an IF video nice
Originally posted by _innocent_

And Kali said no one can force her! Haha! She is an idiot! This best wake her up!

Sindoor just falls on her forehead.How can that be marriage.😆 But i hope Vishwa thinks so.😆 Then he won't mind that either.

@TM - Thanks for sharing.