India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

What happens if?

njain16385 Newbie
njain16385
njain16385

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Today morning just a junk thought appeared in my mind and I hoped it happened in real in one of episode. Thought of sharing with you the same.

Scene 1#

Supriya is in her third month of pregnancy, and constantly vomiting. Gangaa doesn't know what to do. Pulkit, as well as her gynic are not picking the phone. Gangaa goes to bahuji to ask

" Bahuji, if someone is constantly vomiting, doesn't feel like eating anything, likes smell of few things. What is the cure of it".

Pulkit had asked both of them  not to disclose about Supriya pregnancy to the other side of house.

Bahuji, on understanding that Gangaa is pregnant, as her son and both were out  together for few days before his marriage with Jhanvi, she couldn't rule out the possibility and asked " which month is going on"

She happily replied "3rd"

Bahuji fumedAngry, three months and this had been under cover . Now even abortion with pills cannot be done. She was very angry with Sagar. However, she told Gangaa to eat what she likes, ice cream, pickles etc.

Scene 2#

Sagar was back in evening and Madhvi took her to study room and asked " Sagar what is this,Gangaa is three months pregnant and I am not even aware about it. Today Gangaa told me. Do I have some right over you or not. You are now married to Jhanvi, and the child at this stage cannot be aborted even. How could you do this. At least you should have told us. Your father will be angry"

Sagar is himself shockedShocked to hear it, and without wasting any time he heads to Gangaa's room. He holds her tightly and asks" Gangaa what is this baby, pregnancy. Why didn't you tell me about this?. When did this happen? Answer me?."

Gangaa was puzzled Confusedon how would she know when PuSu did it. It is their personal life. They don't need to take her permissionCry. However, she composed herself and answered " three months "

Sagar replied " three months and you didn't think even once that I have an equal right to know about it."Angry

Gangaa replied " Pulkit bhaiya didn't want me too"
 Sagar said " Now , where does Pulkit bhaiya comes between us."

As he got more closer to her. He realized he was hurting her and continued " did it happen during holi, under influence of bhang?"

Gangaa was wondering on why was Sagar so much interested on when did PulSu got intimate.OuchEmbarrassed It is their personal life. Though she had no idea it happened during holi or any other day , she replied " may be"

Scene 3#
Sagar took extra care of Gangaa, he didn't let her bend, bought her whatever she liked to eat. Gangaa was happy to see Sagar cared so much for Supriya bhabi.

Once Gangaa hurt her feet, Sagar picked her up and took upstairs to her room and said " Gangaa I know you are very stubborn. But at this time you have to take special care"

Gangaa noded as she was the only one to take care of Supriya bhabi.Smile

Scene4#

Madhvi on thinking that things were getting out of control informed Niru about Gangaa's pregnancy. He was furious and called Gangaa's at onceAngry
He asked her " Gangaa how is it possible. Pregnancy "Ouch

Gangaa replied " why not Babu, Pulkit bhaiya and Supriya bhabi are married now. What's wrong if she is pregnant? "

Babu, shocked and happy Embarrassedat same time, looked angrily at Madhvi and replied  " Oh is it! Supriya you are gonna make me grand PA. I am very happy" and left the venue.

Madhvi was in for happy surprise. However, Sagar got angry and headed to Gangaa's room

He asked her " why didn't you tell me Bhabi is pregnant. I thought you "

She replied " how could ever think about it Sagar. You are married man and I will never get physical with anyone . You know that . If you can get physical with Jhanvi, what you think even I will get?"

Before she could speak, he covered her face to say " I know my Gangaa is pure and will always be. But I want you to know one thing. How could you think I can get close to Jhanvi. My heart and soul belong to you. And that day when you asked me to do a favor, I did what your heart said and not what others forced you to speak. Sagar will only get to close to you and no one else "

They both smiled and left the place.

Edited by njain16385 - 16 April 2016 at 2:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jamzkVishtiloverleonjayMifra_14

leonjay Senior Member
leonjay
leonjay

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:43am | IP Logged
@njain
You have talent to write OS (means a story made in a single post, if 2 or 3 parts it becomes TS, many parts FF).  But I don't like refering your work as junk thought. Just write positively, if we don't respect our thought and writing, who else is going to do. You could have given some title and added OS to this post. All the best.Clap
jamzk Groupbie
jamzk
jamzk

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Wow, what an amazing post. So well written. One can actually picture the scene. Very good. 
Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:44am | IP Logged
WOW what an amazing thought.I really want this to happen in the show.it will be fun to watch these kind of scenes.
arnavarnav Groupbie
arnavarnav
arnavarnav

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Believe it or not but i thiught of samething in morning...ki it would be fun if Janvi will get confused with Supriya's preggy wid Gangaa and start blaming her in front of all and get a tight slap from niru or sagar.  Anyways she is behaving like mad and have seen SaGa close today...maza ajaega
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Wow what an amazing thought...
U should write a fanfic..
Want this to happen in the show
It will be fun if janvi get confused 
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavarnav

Believe it or not but i thiught of samething in morning...ki it would be fun if Janvi will get confused with Supriya's preggy wid Gangaa and start blaming her in front of all and get a tight slap from niru or sagar.  Anyways she is behaving like mad and have seen SaGa close today...maza ajaega
yeah exactly...as she is seeing saga geettin more n more close so yeah she will think like that..it will be fun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index