India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Devakshi OS : Ice Cream Date

krupaa IF-Rockerz
krupaa
krupaa

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Heya people i am new here but not new to IF. 
My name is Krupaa n i am a big fan of Shaheer from Navya days. Ooopsss i guess everyone here is Shaheera's fan tabhi to is forum me hai LOL
Ok so i have written something on my new fav jodi Devakshi. I have been writing on my others fav frm last two years but this is my first attempt on devakahi. 
Hope you guyz will like it Smile
Before posting i wanna say i m very lazy to write complete words also i use my phone to write so there will be many short forms hope its fine. And being an Indian also my writings are in Hinglish. 
And last but nt d least plz dnt judge my grammetic mistakes coz i know i m too bad at it LOL
Ok now enough of my blah blah n here comes the OS

Ice Cream Date

Dixit Mansion:
Everyone was sitting on d dining table waiting for their dinner when kheechu served a lavish dinner to everyone except ishwari who was given dal kheechdi only. 
Radharani: haaye haaye yeh kya jiji hum sab yeh chappan bhog khayenge aur aap yeh kheechdi. Yeh doctorni to haath dhoke aapke peeche pad gai hai.
Dev: mami dr bose bas apna kaam kar rahi hai. 
Sona heard this n a smile crept on her face.
Ishwari: haa bhabhi aur yeh daal kheechdi us rukhe sukhe salad se to achi hi hai. 
Turning towards sona
I: thank you doctorni aaj salad ki jagah yeh dene ke liye.
Sona: auntyjee thank u mat kahiye me bas apna kaam kar rahi hu aapki sehat me sudhar hai isiliye aapki diet change ki. 
Niki: acha sona didi ab aap baatein hi karti rahegi.. aap bhi aaiye humare sath khana khaaiye.
Sona: nahi niki tum khao.. me ghar jake apni family k sath khaungi. (To ishawari) auntyjee me aapke liye raat ka juice ready kar leti hu fir nikalti hu.
I: theek hai. 
Sona left from there. 
Everyone were talking n having their dinner when suddenly dev eyes fell on sona who was looking lil tensed while making juice. 
He took out his phone n msgd her. 
"All well Dr Bose"
Sona's phone vibrated n she read d msg. She immediately turned towards d table n her eyes met dev. And blinking her eyes she jestured him she is fine n she could see relief on dev's face with a smile on his lips.
Their eye lock broke with radharani.
R: arey dev beta tum muskura kyun rahe ho.
D: kuch nahi mami wo aise hi...
Every was shocked looking at der dev smiling for no reason. 
Dev got lil tensed n he excused himself frm there n left. 
After few mins even sona left the house.
Sona came out from dev mansion n was about to start her scooty when some one from behind... " aap haste hue achi lagti hai Dr bose hasti raha kijiye yeh tension aapke face pe suit nahi karta"
She turned n saw dev standing there near his car.
She came forward..."Mr dixit dusro ko salah dene se pehle khud use follow karna sikhiye"
He smiled again... "thats good mr dixit"
She was about to turned back when..." me aapko ghar chod du???" 
S: mere pass scooty hai i ll go on my own thanks.
D: me driver se keh dunga wo aapki scooty le aayega. 
Sona thought for a sec n agreed. 
In car. 
D: waise ms bose
S: dr bose
D: ok dr bose.. aap theek to hai. I mean is there something that is bothering you. 
S: aapko apne employees ki personal life me interefere karne ki itni adat kyun hai.
D: taaki mere employees agar kisi problem me ho to me unhe help kar saku. 
S: yeh aap apne sabhi employees k sath karte hai ya sirf...
She was cut off, " sirf aapke liye"
S: kyun
"Kyunki aap khaas hai" he blurted out unknowingly and she looked at him shockingly 
D: mera matlab aap maa ka itna dhyab rakhti hai aur maa mere liye bahut khaas hai to aap bhi hui na khaas
She turned towards d window n started looking out n he took a deep breath. 
After a while
S: waise mr dixit aapko juth bolna nahi aata
D: aaur aap sach pakadna bahut ache se jaanti hai
Both smiled looking at each other. 
D: waise on a serious note agar aapko koi bhi problem ho to aap mujse share kar sakti hai not as an employee but as a friend. 
S: hmmm... wo actually maa ne fir mere rishte ki baat kisi se chalaai hai so usi wajah se i was lil tensed. 
D: ohhh waise..
He was cut off
S: dont worry is baar ladka delhi ka hai. 
They both looked at each other and started laughing. 
He stopped d car n sona was surprised... "ab kyaaa"
He pointed outside
D: ice cream humari dosti ke naam
She nodded n they both came out of the car.
Sona was standing near d car n dev brought two choco candies.
They were eating silently n giving smiles in between. 
Suddenly dev saw a car cmng with a speed n he pulled sona towards her holding her waist n she crashed on his chest. 
Their moment got freezed n dey shared a passionate eye lock with dev's one hand on sona's waist n sona's on dev chest. 
The ice cream was melting n it spoiled their hands n clothes but both were busy in der own lala land... when 
"Bhaiya jee pani du saaf karne" said d ice cream vendor n dey came out from der awkward position. 
Dev turned and took a water bottle. He cleaned himself first n passed d bottle to sona.
She was washing her hand when her hairs were falling on her face n blocking her view.
Dev came forwards n held her hairs by putting behind some strips behind her ears and she just felt something in her stomach when devs fingers touched her ear. 
Even dev felt some tingling sensation within him.
They once again looked at each other n got lost in each others eyes which again broke as sona's phone started ringing. 
D: bahut late ho gaya lets go
She nooded n both sat in the car.
Dev started d car and this time their drive was silent and only their emotions were speaking.
End.

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Arhi96starryLove_skishu.dmgAz1984JAloverswasan_nagasunny_girlShivinianLazPradnya19Ria246anudevakshifanExtravagantmeSharmi_swadarshrohinimaneeshasweetntashaeshitamisraAkhudancedanceRRMaankigopiMadhuRaSiaahutaMuku007write2neethaaaliyaoberoiSewzVBswatib.123Zaya.hpShlroydiksha0102SweetSauangelVSkabirsloverraji91cherrynicolemangel_writerAmrtinashristi sardaneelima_menon-GrilledCheese--Viji-sumana.shesharaksbasuMisnomerRadhika03hemakeertiRia_Casrividhya68princessSoniaAutumn_Huemonsi08shaaranyaWeRockTheWorldsneharayMimiii22-MariaMars-JyotiBThakurLive-lifeJade0001...Dexterity...

JyotiBThakur IF-Sizzlerz
JyotiBThakur
JyotiBThakur

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Super Like... Please keep writing more OS like this.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krupaa

Misnomer IF-Dazzler
Misnomer
Misnomer

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Beautiful. ..
Pls write more ... 

krupaa

cherrynicolem Goldie
cherrynicolem
cherrynicolem

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Wow... 
Sooo sweeet... 

krupaa

kashishbano IF-Dazzler
kashishbano
kashishbano

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Beautiful.

krupaa

lakshv24 Newbie
lakshv24
lakshv24

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
super like. 
please keep writing :)

krupaa

..chotu.. IF-Rockerz
..chotu..
..chotu..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Ok. No one knows this but I've been watching KRPKAB from more than a week now! And I have been liking Devakshi. So it was really fruitful to have read it.
Coming to the OS krudi...its was fantastic as always. Beautiful is the perfect word. It was sweet as Devakshi in the show. I loved it. Do keep writing and aur koi padhe na padhe, do inform me of your works on them. :)

krupaa

Radhika03 IF-Rockerz
Radhika03
Radhika03

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Lovely OS ...please do write more Embarrassed

krupaa

Go to top