Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ruhanika : An awesome actress !!

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Isn't she😛?
We always loved Our little Ruhi..She was such a lovely &very obedient kid of Ishi Maa.The bond Ruhanika shares with DT on screen is commendable..⭐️⭐️👏

On the other side,,
Pihu:Isn't she kinda irritating😳?I feel so...too much dramatic..If we compare Ruhi(in her childhood) & pihu, we will be clearly able to see the differences between the parvaris of Ishita and Shagun..Shagun has made Pihu like her...thats what Cv's wanna show I  think...When Pihu tried to patch up Bhalla'a s and Iyer's that time only I felt Yeah she is someone of our Ishita😊

Ruhi & Pihu both the characters are done by sweet Ruhanika and she has done full justice here in my POV.. ..she proved she could be a versatile actress👏

Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ruhi-ishima bond cannot be recreated onscreen
and it special coz of RD-DT
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

Agree😊
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is indeed an awesome actress and will remain in our hearts as choti ruhi chuhi.. :)
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Agree... 
And, Divzy-Ruh on screen and offscreen equation .. is rare to see. Lovely and genuine.
--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RD and DT have a pleasing to eyes chemistry that you can sense and feel. KP doesn't look like a father on-screen but RD looks like a real daughter of his onscreen.

RD is yet to make an impact as Pihu mainly because most of her scenes with AH and KP were shot separately. It killed the chemistry but I can understand that RD must be busy with her studies at this point of time of the year. She is gonna make a mark as Pihu soon as her scenes with KP and DT will be shot  with no separate frames.

Ruhi didn't have Ishita's parvaris so to speak. A common mistake. Ruhi's got her grandma Mrs Bhalla's parvaris. 
Edited by --Meena-- - 8 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree Ruhanika is an brilliant actress loveable bacha  
tiara9198 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AngryBird-

She is indeed an awesome actress and will remain in our hearts as choti ruhi chuhi.. :)

SAhi kaha😊😊
Krsna_PV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

Agreed! 100% They'll always be special⭐️
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Meena--

RD and DT have a pleasing to eyes chemistry that you can sense and feel. KP doesn't look like a father on-screen but RD looks like a real daughter of his onscreen.

RD is yet to make an impact as Pihu mainly because most of her scenes with AH and KP were shot separately. It killed the chemistry but I can understand that RD must be busy with her studies at this point of time of the year. She is gonna make a mark as Pihu soon as her scenes with KP and DT will be shot  with no separate frames.

Ruhi didn't have Ishita's parvaris so to speak. A common mistake. Ruhi's got her grandma Mrs Bhalla's parvaris. 

Well said.
@bold-hope so😃