India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Shravan addressing Her.

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Is it only me, or has anyone noticed that he called her 'Suman' all the time consoling her that last last few minutes yesterday?
Sumo nahi, SUMAN!

The name is so significant in indicating the kind of relationship they have.
Apart from that goddamn party, I can't recall a time when S2 called her that!

What does that mean? He acknowledges the shades that she dons based on the situation she is in?
how did the need to call her that arise?

please drop in your opinions!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nxaa3serialfan40Prasanna_dhanuPlainJanesweet_angel27indraniguptaOmaRamdassSahSahchicksoupRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i was thinking the same. 
well if we consider as suman is the one who keeps her feelings suppressed. her version now is more of suman than sumo
she is sumo to outside and to shravan max times
i somehow felt shravan tried to control his feelings again when he didnot put his hand on her shoulder. he gave up when she was not listening. 
his dil vs dimag is always at war with suman vs sumo 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

addictvshivani_aglpotterginnyPrasanna_dhanupoppinss

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I noticed it and found it odd. Only in the last few minutes when he wanted to rouse her from the depths of despair that she was in, he called her Sumo... but still I am not very sure why would he call her as Suman. Is it because he himself he has realized that the real Sumo is actually Suman, one that she has kept suppressed for long. Is it an acknowledgement of his own earlier misreading of her as selfish, mean.. and blah? Yesterday's scene must have been a real shocker for Shravan who had been used to a woman/girl known to take up any and every situation as a challenge (more than what he must have realized when traversed the memory lane with her). 
This was again pointing to a new dynamics in their relationship ( i think) in which he probably realized that he must now take up Sumo's earlier version and fight the world to save her and her small dreams.
I only wish they take up this scene/fact later in any of the episodes. Would want to know CVs logicWink

roshan110addictvpotterginnyPrasanna_dhanuRi21

-Rushali- Senior Member
-Rushali-
-Rushali-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:52am | IP Logged
It was pretty oddStern Smile expected to call her Sumo! Perhaps it was a script errorOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginnyPlainJane

PlainJane Goldie
PlainJane
PlainJane

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:00am | IP Logged
I didn't think much about Shravan calling her Suman. It seemed he was being cordial and gentle with her when he is trying to console her at first. But, when he did not succeed to break her out of her grief. He forgets gentle behavior and shakes her. It was his calling her "Sumo" that finally broke through her grief.

I love that scene. He is all gentle calling her Suman, Suman, Suman. But, only when he called her Sumo did she really listen to him.Day Dreaming

My take is that Shravan is still trying to maintain a little emotional distance from Sumo. But, it never seems to work.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Cashivikirti0712.Jas.-Rushali-potterginnyindraniguptapoppinsschicksoupRi21BinKuchKahe.SahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Suman is for serious situations 
Sumo for lighter ones

Well maybe LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jas.potterginnyPlainJaneRi21

poppinss IF-Rockerz
poppinss
poppinss

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I noticed that scene too. I think, Shra is still trying to keep a distance between them... But its getting harder with every passing day. He touching and dragging her has become routine. So much routine that when he does not do so it becomes odd :)

I think when Sumo was that broken, Shravan would have been scared with his own emotions. Especially when she was asking him to leave. The minute she apologized is when he calls her Sumo. I guess Shravan is very insecure where Sumo is concerned. Hope Sumo shows her feelings to shra.

We know she loves him... especially the way she breaks down after his engagement with PP and her happiness on hearing the engagement not happening. About time she proves that she cares.

And... I am kind of not liking them not being on equal footing. Its like Sumo is always in trouble and needs to be saved by Shravan. CVs, can we see that kickass independent Sumo???

Edited by poppinss - 16 April 2016 at 5:57am

Raashu17-Rushali-potterginnyPlainJanegauriangel

anu_2410 Groupbie
anu_2410
anu_2410

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:43am | IP Logged
But he called her Sumo at the end, when he asked to listen to him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

potterginny

Go to top