India-Forums

UMeTV/SBS 16Apr"Rishi not to allow Tanu's roka' (Page 2)

Bunny.Venu Newbie
Bunny.Venu
Bunny.Venu

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:50am | IP Logged
he upcoming episode of Colors daily popular showKasam Tere Pyaar Kiwill witness some high drama.Rishi (Ssharad Malhotra) will be invited by Pavan's parents to attend the Roka of Tannu and Pavan at their house.Rishi will be heartbroken listening to this and gets desperate to get Tannu back in his life.It seems that he will go to the Roka of Tannu (Kratika Sengar) and create a big scene out there and discloses in front of everyone that he is in love with Tannu and will not get married to Neha (Renee Dhyani).Both the families will get shocked to hear Rishi and Pavan will break his Roka with Tannu.It will be interesting to see what will happen next in the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcysaaniakhKratikaSengarKS..gracie..

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bunny.Venu

he upcoming episode of Colors daily popular showKasam Tere Pyaar Kiwill witness some high drama.Rishi (Ssharad Malhotra) will be invited by Pavan's parents to attend the Roka of Tannu and Pavan at their house.Rishi will be heartbroken listening to this and gets desperate to get Tannu back in his life.It seems that he will go to the Roka of Tannu (Kratika Sengar) and create a big scene out there and discloses in front of everyone that he is in love with Tannu and will not get married to Neha (Renee Dhyani).Both the families will get shocked to hear Rishi and Pavan will break his Roka with Tannu.It will be interesting to see what will happen next in the show.
awsmClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mena_k

Roka is done!!!

They showed Tanu's tilak but not Pawan's so may be roka is not complete 
May be Chachi n chacha will do tilak of Pawan Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

Sutapasima Coolbie
Sutapasima
Sutapasima

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bunny.Venu

Thanks Pawan you are a sweetheart now .Clap

saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

Annie_Ali Senior Member
Annie_Ali
Annie_Ali

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:10am | IP Logged
The roka is already done how can he stop it nowOuch all the hopes were on that fortune teller but nothing was revealed then eathierCry now we will have to witness neha and rishis danceAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcysaaniakhKratikaSengarKS

Angela_Grokes IF-Rockerz
Angela_Grokes
Angela_Grokes

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:17am | IP Logged
LOL Ekta is going to drag it till mandap and then she will drop the swapping time. Its a tried and tested trick for TRPs otherwise she might go for epic revelation in the mandap scene again a TRP garner. I will just enjoy the flow. 

P.s - Kratika is looking gorgeous these days. And Sharad is a true eye candy and added to its passionate Rishi *sigh* I wish I could have a hubby like him and siblings like Ahana and Manpreet. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcysaaniakhKratikaSengarKS

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Confusedyup this the side effect of getting Trps Ouch
Originally posted by Angela_Grokes

LOL Ekta is going to drag it till mandap and then she will drop the swapping time. Its a tried and tested trick for TRPs otherwise she might go for epic revelation in the mandap scene again a TRP garner. I will just enjoy the flow. 

P.s - Kratika is looking gorgeous these days. And Sharad is a true eye candy and added to its passionate Rishi *sigh* I wish I could have a hubby like him and siblings like Ahana and Manpreet. Ouch

KratikaSengarKSAngela_Grokes

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniakh

Confusedyup this the side effect of getting Trps Ouch
Originally posted by Angela_Grokes

agreed! EKTA MATA JI JAI...LOL

Go to top