Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Threeshot : A Matter Of Life And Death Part 3 Page 10/3 May (Page 9)

AnnetteSpring IF-Dazzler
AnnetteSpring
AnnetteSpring

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Loved every bit of the chapter mostly Piya's ways of getting on Abhay's nerves. lol. But as funny as her words were, they hurt Abhay. Obviously he would act the way he did. He loved Piya and here she was suggesting a fling. But it isn't Piya's fault. It's been a long time since she had met Abhay so she won't recognize him right away. Continue soon.

.Rhythm. Senior Member
.Rhythm.
.Rhythm.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Awesome chapter. Piya had me laughing with her obvious hints. lol. Yama is trying to set Abhiya up. I can only hope that Piya falls for Abhay now. Continue soon di.
mahi4ever Senior Member
mahi4ever
mahi4ever

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Sorry for commenting late, awesome. T.S , loved superbold attitude of piya. Poor abhay shocked to see dis piya . Eagerly waiting Big smile
bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

I loved this feisty PiaLOLand for once it was nice to see a embarrassed Abhay flush in front of a bold Pia. Loved her one liners where she called him 'Bhay' ROFL Cracked me up ROFL Abhay's reaction was natural considering he remembered Pia as a kind person with a sweet demeanor and this bold sexy avatar of hers is alien to him. He endured hell hoping she would get to start her life afresh but this was not what he had bargained for. The sweet innocent girl was no longer there and in her place stood a siren who would not spare a opportunity to get onto his nerves LOL Given Pia's behavior his reaction was not totally uncalled for, seeing that he only sought to keep at her bay by insulting her and not actually break her heart. Then comes the moment of truth Stern Smile Pia finally remembered him. Must have been close to 140 years and not surprised she did not remember considering he had not been a significant part of her human life. He was just a passing friend. A friend who was not by her side when she had probably needed a shoulder to cry on and a little bit of kindness which was denied to her. Waiting to see how they will patch things upOuch
Well written ShreyaClap

Yeah actually Piya pushes Abhay a lot, and he's having trouble dealing with a new person (especially because he's drawn to this one as well!) and this chapter was mainly about Abhay coming to terms with his feelings.

Yes, it's not surprising Piya forgot how he looked like or what his name was and all. It's like when we are older we may remember this girl in KG who was bossy or that boy who did so and so and even if we meet them we won't recognise them until they remind us. He was pretty dear to Piya but they hardly had any time together. So she remembered what he was like, his nature, his habits, but not his physical attributes because she never saw him that way back then and also he wasn't that important to her.
I'm glad you see that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeyondHorizon

shreyarupa Newbie
shreyarupa
shreyarupa

Posted: 30 April 2016 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hello! Back after a long time.
And after returning, I got to read another amazing story written by a fantastic writer herself!   

Seriously, you have mastered the art of writing!

Recently read your fairytale stories on Abhiya - "The Mermaid seeks a prince", "Not a Cinderella story" and the OS- "Convincing". All of them are   BREATHTAKING!!!

Coming to these story, it is quite intriguing. Quite obvious, when you are the writer, it has be to be something brilliant. LOVE ABHIYA & LOVE YOU !(as a writer, of course!) LOL

Update soon. Waiting immensely for the next part!
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --geny--

That was one of phadu update Shreya...enjoyed reading it :D OMG..Pia-The Patakaa Girl..you did fab job.I loved all her actions, emotions, reactions..and flirting with Abhay,the seducing .. lol.Jhakasss...reminded me of vampire Metz !!Poor Abhay...his sweet Pia nowhere to be seen and He only wanted his original Pia..aww !Many Pia's dialogues amazed me.Bhay,lets hook up,

She tied up the young man's soul
dispassionately. A century of doing this
and still she didn't care for the job.

Pia doing this from century.. 1959+1 +1 n half +7 years n then 2099 ...
...was it 140 years? ...loved writing!

Abhay shouldn't have insulted her...jor ki padi na.At the end..finally she remembered him!Waiting for   next part!!!!I feel both will become human now.update soon!

yes 140. If you count I'm sure you'll see it too. Thanks for liking the update :)
and no Abhay wants this Piya too. He was simply pretending he didn't.
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya-4ever

Oh amazing update shreya..I love this Piya alot Wink
The way she was trying to seduce Abhay, irritating him more LOL
Poor Abhay, He was in hell for soo many years..only fir Piyashree Awww..& what happened to Piya i mean she didn't want anybody to call her 'Piyashree' n did she lost her memory or she was just trying to pretend that she didn't knw Abhay bcz she remembered the rest bt not Abhay & in last she remembered and asked him to leave..
Abhay shouldn't have insulted her bt he must be irritated like anything with her behaviour..
Waiting ti read more..Update soon Smile

She didn't lose her memory. But 140 years is a long time and though she remembers subconsciously what Abhay is like personality wise, she didn't remember the face of her friend because firstly he wasnt that imp and secondly she knew him for only a short time. Once he reminded her she put the pieces together simple as that
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 02 May 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SANJANA9167

Any chances of update!!???

yes tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SANJANA9167

Go to top