Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Threeshot : A Matter Of Life And Death Part 3 Page 10/3 May (Page 8)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
comments updated

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
res
--geny-- IF-Sizzlerz
--geny--
--geny--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
That was one of phadu update Shreya...enjoyed reading it :D OMG..Pia-The Patakaa Girl..you did fab job.I loved all her actions, emotions, reactions..and flirting with Abhay,the seducing .. lol.Jhakasss...reminded me of vampire Metz !!Poor Abhay...his sweet Pia nowhere to be seen and He only wanted his original Pia..aww !Many Pia's dialogues amazed me.Bhay,lets hook up,

She tied up the young man's soul
dispassionately. A century of doing this
and still she didn't care for the job.

Pia doing this from century.. 1959+1 +1 n half +7 years n then 2099 ...
...was it 140 years? ...loved writing!

Abhay shouldn't have insulted her...jor ki padi na.At the end..finally she remembered him!Waiting for   next part!!!!I feel both will become human now.update soon!

Edited by --geny-- - 26 April 2016 at 8:30pm
SANJANA9167 IF-Sizzlerz
SANJANA9167
SANJANA9167

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Originally posted by SANJANA9167

what happened with poor abhay!!!????
He took punishment of hell,just for piyashree but she changed herself.
She tried to prove ya show that she was not the one who committed suicide, but the brave and bold one.
More to ABHAY seems like she is proving herself,she was strong now.
Bit the emotions ABHAY brought on her face with his taunts says otherwise.
Piya didn't even want to address herself with her old name,she had her old memories too even knew of ABHAY,but still she behaves otherwise.
When she behaved first tym like that to ABHAY I thought,she lost all her memories of mortal world after becoming part of immortal world.
But abhiya last Convo clears says she had her memories.
Her GETOUT for ABHAY more like she is angry on facing the person who knew what piyashree was,and what piya wants to show was fake.I don't think piyashree changed. The one who ABHAY adores,was still lies behind this fake face of piya.
Poor abhay he took decades of punishment in hell and on coming what he faces was horrible. His sweet piyashree changed herself into flirting piya.
Well ABHAY was all-rounder in immortal world too,frnds with gods wow.
More of chitragupta I think it's yama who planned thier meeting and a schok to ABHAY.but chitragupta faced ABHAY questions.
Willb waiting for next dear
Thanks a lot for pm.

You have pegged Piya very well. Also, she did have memories of Abhay but she forgot his name and face. It happens.

Lol Abhay was a good warrior, and Kartik like I said headed the Deva army, so you can say they became friends from there.

And yes, Yama did set them up. :P

I was about to ask you that!!!???
When piya remember every little thing then why and how she forgot ABHAY!!!?!!
I have another doubt too did piya wants her human form like human again!!???
Why she roams in mortal world then!!??
Another thing never ever the thing occurred her why she was not punished of her sin and she became one of them!!!???
bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 11:38am | IP Logged

She tried to prove ya show that she was not the one who committed suicide, but the brave and bold one.
Piya didn't even want to address herself with her old name,she had her old memories too even knew of ABHAY,but still she behaves otherwise.
When she behaved first tym like that to ABHAY I thought,she lost all her memories of mortal world after becoming part of immortal world.
Her GETOUT for ABHAY more like she is angry on facing the person who knew what piyashree was,and what piya wants to show was fake.I don't think piyashree changed. The one who ABHAY adores,was still lies behind this fake face of piya.
Poor abhay he took decades of punishment in hell and on coming what he faces was horrible. His sweet piyashree changed herself into flirting piya.
More of chitragupta I think it's yama who planned thier meeting and a schok to ABHAY.but chitragupta faced ABHAY questions.
Thanks a lot for pm.

You have pegged Piya very well. Also, she did have memories of Abhay but she forgot his name and face. It happens.

Lol Abhay was a good warrior, and Kartik like I said headed the Deva army, so you can say they became friends from there.

Another thing never ever the thing occurred her why she was not punished of her sin and she became one of them!!!???

It's been a 140 years, and she only met Abhay a few times. She remembers her friend, but she has forgotten his name and face. Like if you have a casual friend and you aren't in touch for many years you may not even recognize them until they introduce themselves.

And yes, it has occurred to her. She says it herself doesn't she that she has no idea why she wasn't punished.

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 24 April 2016 at 11:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SANJANA9167

SANJANA9167 IF-Sizzlerz
SANJANA9167
SANJANA9167

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for pm.

It's been a 140 years, and she only met Abhay a few times. She remembers her friend, but she has forgotten his name and face. Like if you have a casual friend and you aren't in touch for many years you may not even recognize them until they introduce themselves.

And yes, it has occurred to her. She says it herself doesn't she that she has no idea why she wasn't punished.

Hmmm yeah,she did said that!?
Your story keep on taking my bedtym you know. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm-ALS--

Abhiya-4ever Senior Member
Abhiya-4ever
Abhiya-4ever

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Oh amazing update shreya..I love this Piya alot Wink
The way she was trying to seduce Abhay, irritating him more LOL
Poor Abhay, He was in hell for soo many years..only fir Piyashree Awww..& what happened to Piya i mean she didn't want anybody to call her 'Piyashree' n did she lost her memory or she was just trying to pretend that she didn't knw Abhay bcz she remembered the rest bt not Abhay & in last she remembered and asked him to leave..
Abhay shouldn't have insulted her bt he must be irritated like anything with her behaviour..
Waiting ti read more..Update soon Smile
SANJANA9167 IF-Sizzlerz
SANJANA9167
SANJANA9167

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Any chances of update!!???

Go to top