Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Threeshot : A Matter Of Life And Death Part 3 Page 10/3 May (Page 5)

bookworm-ALS-- IF-Stunnerz
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Rhythm.

That's a brilliant concept Shreya di! I loved it.
So Abhay's gonna take Piya's punishment. Piya is also going to be punished but the yama kept saying that she won't be hurt. I wonder what punishment is it going to be and how would that unite Abhay and Piya.
Plz continue. Excited to read the next part.
- Manisha

Hi Manisha, glad you liked it. Let's see if it would unite them :)

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnnetteSpring

Great beginning dear. I think Piya might have had more than just platonic feelings for Abhay coz she seemed angry about the fact that Abhay never hinted at anything. Or maybe I am seeing too much. But whatever, I like the concept.
I want to know why Piyashree took this step of suicide. She was a girl with strong opinions that had argued with her father for her education. Was the loss of her husband the only reason for her suicide or there is anything more to it?
Would love to know what happens next.

No, she didn't have any more than platonic feelings. :) You'll know about the suicide thing next chapter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnetteSpring

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhiya-4ever

Nice beggining Shreya & its really amazing u write a different concept..
Awww Abhay is soo madly in love with Piya that he is ready to take her part of punishment..
Waiting for next..would love to read how Abhiya unite & how Piya realizes his love
It's Beautiful shreya..keep it up

Thanks a lot, glad you liked it :)
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..juhi..

Day DreamingDay Dreamingawesome one babu...
are pasr ye kya...abhay is going to be in hell...Cry
and piya will also be in pain...hope this horrible time passes very very soon...and they be together...

haha dekho ab
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..juhi..

Day DreamingDay Dreamingawesome one babu...
are pasr ye kya...abhay is going to be in hell...Cry
and piya will also be in pain...hope this horrible time passes very very soon...and they be together...

haha! Dekho kya hota hai
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi4ever

Thanks for writing something new dis much quickly. New concept quite interesting . Abhay's curiosity landed him in loveWinkpoor piya due to situations commited suicide . Abhay is selflessly taking piya's punishment .hope der painfull times end soon .

Thanks for commenting lol. Haan poor Abhay ki curiosity na :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi4ever

bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Purplegoth

Interesting! This reminds me so much of my last supernatural os, except Ofcourse with Indian gods .

So I assume it was 'love at first sight ' for Abhay , but our Pia is a tough one here LOL Though did Pia commit suicide because of her husbands death ? Because I am assuming she is a strong character here .

Err ' Atmahatya' is suicide right ? Sorry my Hindi kind of sucks a little :P and Yama is like Hades ? And is Chitragupt like Thanatos from my story ? And Abhay is like an angel of death ? I am so sorry my Hindu religion stuff isn't too clear ;(

And oh yeah , I am back for like a day LOL

Actually, apart from the god theme, there isn't any similarity and it will be more obvious to you in the next update.

I won't say love at first sight. He was curious about her, attracted to her, and then he started falling for her for real.

Atmahatya is definitely suicide. I don't know much about Hades but I think Hades is always depicted as a villain whereas Yama generally isnt. Also, I don't know about Thanatos at all :D but Chitragupt is like a judge. He decides, after a human's death, ki whether the soul goes to heaven or hell.

Abhay isn't an angel of death. From what I know, Yamaduts are actually agents of Yama - like underlings. They're supposed to be quite menacing next to a person's deathbed - but I took some leeway with that as I haven't found too much written about them and what they do.

I don't mind if those parts aren't totally clear to you, they weren't to me either as I actually don't believe too much in them. :P I hope you have a clearer picture now though? :D
bookworm-ALS--
bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

An unusual concept Shreya and very well written Thumbs Up Abhay loved Pia enough to take on her punishment and I wonder how things will turn out for him. Since he cannot become a ghost he is going straight to hell and I am presuming Pia will be reborn and in her next birth Abhiya might unite. Waiting to read the next part!

Let's see. ;)
Yeah the concept is weird for me too lol

Go to top