Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rhythm. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved the story a lot. Piya loved Abhay too but she wouldn't voice it out. She needed something big to push her and that something was a combination of jealousy and the truth about Abhay's time spent in hell. This was surely fun to read. 😊 
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Woah! Yamlok and Yamdoots have been topic of discussion in our home since we first listened "Garuda Puran". But definitely not this wayy!! :o Yamduts Ki romantic side πŸ˜‰ Amazing concept & story and I would say "cinematography" coz I could literally see them!! Beautiful beautiful & u can make anything I any concept look good on Abhiya!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Woah! Yamlok and Yamdoots have been topic of discussion in our home since we first listened "Garuda Puran". But definitely not this wayy!! :o Yamduts Ki romantic side πŸ˜‰Amazing concept & story and I would say "cinematography" coz I could literally see them!! Beautiful beautiful & u can make anything I any concept look good on Abhiya!

Yeah it was a risk for me as a writer. Good to know that you liked it :)
Thanks for commenting :)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Rhythm.

Loved the story a lot. Piya loved Abhay too but she wouldn't voice it out. She needed something big to push her and that something was a combination of jealousy and the truth about Abhay's time spent in hell. This was surely fun to read. 😊

yeah she needed a push. :P
Glad you liked it. It was fun writing this :)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Amazing update . Pia has been a detached person for too long & that is why she did what she did . Only Abhay could have handled her & knew how to push her over the edge . Yama played Cupid for both of them . Abhay 's idea of making her jealous worked big time . Even when she was in her denial mode she couldn't stop herself from being there for him when he needed some one . The final revelation by Yama about Abhay taking her place was like the final straw . She couldn't just stop herself anymore though she did accept him a long time ago . The final scene where Pia was literally pleading for Abhay to give her one chance was lovely . She was too desperate not to lose him . It was an awsum story & loved reading it . It was unique in its own manner . Just loved it .

Thank you so much Megha. I intentionally tamped down the emotions bit in this story, but like you said only Abhay could have handled Piya and he did :)
I am glad you liked it. Thanks for commenting
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhiya-4ever

Nice update..Piya was so confused for her own feelings bt later Abhay pushed her to the edge..
She was so eager to find out about Abhay's punishment & Finally, she came to know abt that.I loved how she was shouting at him for not telling her about all this.
I love their confession alot. U wrote it really Beautifully
Thanks for pm.Keep writing 😳
It was Amazing reading this ts πŸ‘

Thank you, I am happy you liked it :) thanks for commenting.
Confession? Haha, they technically didn't say the words did they? πŸ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnetteSpring

Definitely an interesting read.πŸ‘πŸΌIn most stories Abhay is the one in denial about his feelings so it was nice to see it the other way round. The good old game of jealousy always does the trick and it did produce the desired effect on Piya, but the truth about Abhay's punishment was what made Piya yell out her love for him from a roof top. Loved the confession part. Thank you for this story dear. 😊

Thanks for commenting. Good to know you liked it.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: uroos

Update plzzz

already ended.