Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Threeshot : A Matter Of Life And Death Part 3 Page 10/3 May - Page 5

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
PMs sent to everyone who commented. if you haven't got it, please drop a comment and I'll add you to my list.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what happened with poor abhay!!!????
He took punishment of hell,just for piyashree but she changed herself.
She tried to prove ya show that she was not the one who committed suicide, but the brave and bold one.
More to ABHAY seems like she is proving herself,she was strong now.
Bit the emotions ABHAY brought on her face with his taunts says otherwise.
Piya didn't even want to address herself with her old name,she had her old memories too even knew of ABHAY,but still she behaves otherwise.
When she behaved first tym like that to ABHAY I thought,she lost all her memories of mortal world after becoming part of immortal world.
But abhiya last Convo clears says she had her memories.
Her GETOUT for ABHAY more like she is angry on facing the person who knew what piyashree was,and what piya wants to show was fake.I don't think piyashree changed. The one who ABHAY adores,was still lies behind this fake face of piya.
Poor abhay he took decades of punishment in hell and on coming what he faces was horrible. His sweet piyashree changed herself into flirting piya.
Well ABHAY was all-rounder in immortal world too,frnds with gods wow.
More of chitragupta I think it's yama who planned thier meeting and a schok to ABHAY.but chitragupta faced ABHAY questions.
Willb waiting for next dear
Thanks a lot for pm.

Edited by SANJANA9167 - 7 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gadha abhay kyun yaad dilaya piya ko ðŸ¤£ 
just joking. i guess piya will now be confused ki past ko yaad rakhe ya present ko importance de
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

I didn't have his face in mind when I wrote Yama, but yeah, sure, why not 😆

Suits him much you know.
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update...last time she said get out...he went to hell for her...now what this time...????
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pia's bold avatar was fun to read . Abhay has suffered so much but Pia's behaviour in the last part is kind of confusing . Abhay was so shocked to see her in this new role . I feel Yamraj on purpose sent him there so they could meet . I really liked how she riled him up . Why did Abhay had to remind her of their past & Pia just asked him to leave for something that happened ages ago . I mean their past history wasn't bitter & I really wonder what would be her reaction when she will come to know about how he took her punishment . He deserves a big apology from her . Loved it . Very interesting story .
Ms.Purplegoth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eh ! u made Pia Rock in this update ! Totally loved her badass attitude , but the suggestive flirting every time she met Abhay 😆 poor girl she got it bad for Abhay . Don't blame her ;)

But can i just say Abhay seemed like a real sexist to me with him judging Pia because of her ' revealing clothes ' and attitude . Can't he handle tough strong women ? 🤣 but I guess he fell for the soft sweet Pia .

I guess Pia remembers now and she's going to convert back into the the simpleton Pia Abhay liked . Is it bad that I wish this kickass Pia stays ? I love her !

But on a second thought , Pia did kind of remember her past just without Abhay . So she must remember her dressing and simple attitude . Why the drastic change in her then ?

PS- Thanks for the Kartikye info :) I didn't know we had a male fertility God 😆 and I thought Shiva was the most good looking god 😆 with him being a tall , strong and a good dancer . No offence :)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ms.Purplegoth

Eh ! u made Pia Rock in this update ! Totally loved her badass attitude , but the suggestive flirting every time she met Abhay 😆 poor girl she got it bad for Abhay . Don't blame her ;)

But can i just say Abhay seemed like a real sexist to me with him judging Pia because of her ' revealing clothes ' and attitude . Can't he handle tough strong women ? 🤣 but I guess he fell for the soft sweet Pia .

You've pegged him entirely wrong. Firstly, the guy's been shot from 1959 to 2099. Give him time to adjust.
Secondly, he has an image of the girl he loves and this girl is defying every single bit of that image. He's attracted to her and he's desperately trying to put her down by whatever means because he can't understand why he would like this Piya who is a total contradiction of who she was.

Plus, imagine the girl you've been in love with proposing a casual fling.

I guess Pia remembers now and she's going to convert back into the the simpleton Pia Abhay liked . Is it bad that I wish this kickass Pia stays ? I love her !

Huh? Why should she? She wasn't in love with Abhay then.

But on a second thought , Pia did kind of remember her past just without Abhay . So she must remember her dressing and simple attitude . Why the drastic change in her then ?

I think someone already pegged her right. But if it's confusing, you'll see it clearer in the next update.

PS- Thanks for the Kartikye info :) I didn't know we had a male fertility God 😆 and I thought Shiva was the most good looking god 😆 with him being a tall , strong and a good dancer . No offence :)

None taken. It's just how our legends/myths are. Kartik is supposed to be one of the most goodlooking gods :P pretty much an allrounder tbh, he's a warrior as well as supposed to be an extremely wise person. There's a lot of lore around him, but I won't bore you with those details LOL

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

Pia's bold avatar was fun to read . Abhay has suffered so much but Pia's behaviour in the last part is kind of confusing . Abhay was so shocked to see her in this new role . I feel Yamraj on purpose sent him there so they could meet . I really liked how she riled him up . Why did Abhay had to remind her of their past & Pia just asked him to leave for something that happened ages ago . I mean their past history wasn't bitter & I really wonder what would be her reaction when she will come to know about how he took her punishment . He deserves a big apology from her . Loved it . Very interesting story .

I understand why it could be confusing but you'll see why next chapter.
As for Abhay, he's always been direct. And besides, he wanted a sign from her that she remembered him, too.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SANJANA9167

what happened with poor abhay!!!????
He took punishment of hell,just for piyashree but she changed herself.
She tried to prove ya show that she was not the one who committed suicide, but the brave and bold one.
More to ABHAY seems like she is proving herself,she was strong now.
Bit the emotions ABHAY brought on her face with his taunts says otherwise.
Piya didn't even want to address herself with her old name,she had her old memories too even knew of ABHAY,but still she behaves otherwise.
When she behaved first tym like that to ABHAY I thought,she lost all her memories of mortal world after becoming part of immortal world.
But abhiya last Convo clears says she had her memories.
Her GETOUT for ABHAY more like she is angry on facing the person who knew what piyashree was,and what piya wants to show was fake.I don't think piyashree changed. The one who ABHAY adores,was still lies behind this fake face of piya.
Poor abhay he took decades of punishment in hell and on coming what he faces was horrible. His sweet piyashree changed herself into flirting piya.
Well ABHAY was all-rounder in immortal world too,frnds with gods wow.
More of chitragupta I think it's yama who planned thier meeting and a schok to ABHAY.but chitragupta faced ABHAY questions.
Willb waiting for next dear
Thanks a lot for pm.

You have pegged Piya very well. Also, she did have memories of Abhay but she forgot his name and face. It happens.

Lol Abhay was a good warrior, and Kartik like I said headed the Deva army, so you can say they became friends from there.

And yes, Yama did set them up. :P