Mastaangi

Ria and Karan

mindumplingss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Their chemistry is Just awesome..I just so an episode two days ago after watching that.. I watched the whole episodes in one day..just loved the pair.. their chemistry is awesome.. Why so low views..they really deserve gud Fan following... Such a fantastic chemistry... And their love story is variety.. and their Love is like fighting.. I really loved.. hope they get their deserving fan base... 
And about the song ankhon mein hain such an awesome song☺️ that tune.. im gaga ovr it

Karan-Ria

Btw Im huda 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup! Totally agreed! They both look amazing together and their chemistry is mind blowing!! I hope this show becomes a massive hit in the near future!
mindumplingss thumbnail
Hope so yaaar... I wondr ... y not much fans ...
Excited for mondays.epiays 
ChickenSoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HudaIjaz

Hope so yaaar... I wondr ... y not much fans ...

Excited for mondays.epiays 

Even I was wondering the same thing. I'm definitely excited for Monday's episode. In fact I'm always waiting for the next episode at the end of each episode because it's such an interesting show that I personally feel that half an hour is not enough. 
mindumplingss thumbnail
Yup.. I found their love story so interesting..Variety hain...
I'm scared to watch ..what if it is a real gun
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Haha! Even I'm kinda nervous to watch but lets see how things turn out. If it's a real gun then Karan will end up in the hospital once again, Ria will be in big trouble and Anaita will feel guilty. Zuber is such an evil man! Only a notorious terrorist can think of such ideas. He pretty much made this plan of killing 3 birds with one stone. But so far I'm enjoying this show a lot. Karan and Ria look amazing together.  Edited by Cshafkat - 8 years ago