India-Forums

Rishi's bold dance with Neha to make Tanu jealous (video) (Page 3)

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

The problem is that Rishi is using the wrong emotion to win over Tanu.  He is using jealousy (a negative emotion) instead of love to win her over.  Unlike Pawan, who with his sincerity got Tanu to speak the truth to him at the first meeting - Rishi is struggling to get Tanu to speak her mind to him.  This is because Rishi is using showcasing his talents as a playboy to make her jealous and win her love.

I soo soo agree with you meena. why is he doing all that it will just hurt Tanu more and more. he could break the engagement and tell everyone that he loves Tanvi and not Tanu/Neha. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhanonee

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niru04

Tanu should have reality check.poor rishi

I feel sorry for both of them!
mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Why is Tanu getting jealous now, she rejected Rishi's proposal like n number of times.

She herself wanted to go through the Roka and marry to fulfil her parents last wish. Does she want Rishi to become Devdas after her marriage or what but not be happy.

I know she deeply loves Rishi, but she is the one ready to marry, while Rishi is ready to break his alliance with Neha, provided she says yes once.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcySdarenKratikaSengarKSsaaniakh

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mena_k

Why is Tanu getting jealous now, she rejected Rishi's proposal like n number of times.

She herself wanted to go through the Roka and marry to fulfil her parents last wish. Does she want Rishi to become Devdas after her marriage or what but not be happy.

I know she deeply loves Rishi, but she is the one ready to marry, while Rishi is ready to break his alliance with Neha, provided she says yes once.

She is helpless. on one side she really really loves him more than anythin on the other side she has the promise of his father ib mind. she just dont know what to do.. well even rishi is not doing the right thing with maling her jealous all the time she alread thought bad of hin with flirting and all and he is still doing though he is making her jealous to that she confess that she loves him but it hurts her so much

Lizzydarcysaaniakh

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

Originally posted by mena_k

She is helpless. on one side she really really loves him more than anythin on the other side she has the promise of his father ib mind. she just dont know what to do.. well even rishi is not doing the right thing with maling her jealous all the time she alread thought bad of hin with flirting and all and he is still doing though he is making her jealous to that she confess that she loves him but it hurts her so much
I even think Tanu would not say yes even If Rishi breaks his duped alliance with Neha. Remember it was Tanu Rishi wanted to get engaged to and said yes for to his dad and not Neha.

Tanu is ready to break her Roka with Rishi so easily done in her childhood by her father and go with what her chachi says. She even tells everything to Chachi but does not share anything with Ahana.

Neha does not love Rishi and If her alliance breaks later, no one would care, but what about Pavan. Tanu is doing wrong saying yes to Pavan but being in love with Rishi on which she obviously has not control. EmbarrassedWink

I feel its getting more n more twisted day by day. I just hope Pavan watches them together soon probably when Rishi went after Tanu from her Roka to talk to her.

LizzydarcyKratikaSengarKS

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

The problem is that Rishi is using the wrong emotion to win over Tanu.  He is using jealousy (a negative emotion) instead of love to win her over.  Unlike Pawan, who with his sincerity got Tanu to speak the truth to him at the first meeting - Rishi is struggling to get Tanu to speak her mind to him.  This is because Rishi is using showcasing his talents as a playboy to make her jealous and win her love.

I soo soo agree with you meena. why is he doing all that it will just hurt Tanu more and more. he could break the engagement and tell everyone that he loves Tanvi and not Tanu/Neha. 

Sawera, in my opinion Rishi is acting like this because since childhood he has been brainwashed by his mother into not believing in love or respecting woman!  Even as a grown up when he was fooling around in bed with the wife of his father's guest neither of his parents told him that his behavior is wrong.  Instead they glorified such behavior!

And now, instead of trying to figure out what he should change in himself in order to get Tanu to wed him - he is putting the burden on Tanu by insisting that she should confess her love for him and be the reason for him to break his engagement to Neha.  Rishi is not man enough to make decisions for himself - if he wants to break his engagement with Neha, he should do it without making Tanu ask for it!

LizzydarcyKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Sawera, in my opinion Rishi is acting like this because since childhood he has been brainwashed by his mother into not believing in love or respecting woman!  Even as a grown up when he was fooling around in bed with the wife of his father's guest neither of his parents told him that his behavior is wrong.  Instead they glorified such behavior!

And now, instead of trying to figure out what he should change in himself in order to get Tanu to wed him - he is putting the burden on Tanu by insisting that she should confess her love for him and be the reason for him to break his engagement to Neha.  Rishi is not man enough to make decisions for himself - if he wants to break his engagement with Neha, he should do it without making Tanu ask for it!

Agreed again! Clap lets see what they have for us. they are so many questions going in our minds... let see... hope Pawan sees them together and breaks the engagement... as we are sure that tanu will not do anything or listen to Rishi... or I am.also hoping rishi to find out about chipku and reveals the truth of them... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

Go to top