Rishi's bold dance with Neha to make Tanu jealous (video) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Tanu has already suffered alot still Rishi hurting her more !!

we wanted Rishi getting jealous but we r getting Tanu jealousy again lol :D
Tanu should have reality check.poor rishi
Originally posted by sara1990

i do feel Tannu deserve it. All along Rishi was behind her and trying to prove and explain to her that he only loves her. Poor Rishi, he even cried when her rishta was fixed. Why does she always listens to that chachi??????

for me both dont deserve this pain yaar. why does Rishi not break his engagement. why don't he tell this to his parents. he can be open to it na and then show how much he loves her. he is making her jealous and all... and then what chschi said about her parents... how much she loved her parents and still does so thats why...
Originally posted by Chitra_11

I definitely feel sad for Tanu...the best thing for Rishi as many pointed out is to break his engagement with Neha...instead of proving his love thru his words and feelings and doing things to make Tanu jealous which didn't work before...how come this will work...and though Neha is utterly selfish but to use her...he too falls in the same category... why can't he come out open and say it to his parents about his true love...probably ONE MAJOR STEP from Rishi can open doors...this doesn't mean my feelings for Rishi is any less...it is simply a kind of another way to test to find results of  PAIN that both are going through.

Tanu has a sister whose future too depends a lot on Tanu's action...one wrong step from her can ruin future of both...as viewers...we see  Rishi' doing things for her and our heart melting towards him but thinking deeply it is Tanu who is more in pain...as the situation she is trying to find...the right way to solve.

All said and done...am enjoying the present track as both are excellent performers and I love watching them perform...if the distance is bringing such amazing results...am waiting how nazdikiyaan will bring...till then I will enjoy the present😃 BTW loved the dance and expression of Kratz.

Thanks Sawera for the link.

I soo agree with you chitra. 👏
Originally posted by annie695

i really cant bare this dance😭 this should have been tanshi together y is ekta mata doing this to us😡 i dont understand whats stopping tanu comeon even ahana undertsnds that its chachis planning to make tanshi away from each other but tanu just doeant listen cant she see how much he loves her and he can even break off the marriage wid neha without thinking about the consequences so y tanu is acting dumb she knows how her cha cha & cha chi are🤢 and tanu wears that necklace that rishi gave her , y isnt rishi asking tanu about that necklace😕
yes tanu will get jelous after watching this but she wont run after rishi and hug him🤪 only us tanshi fans will b heart broken after witnessing such scenes 🥺hamari khalat toh kharab ho jani hai

the picture 😆
I know right! but both are responsible for this...

anyways a new promo was shown where Tanu goes seeing Rishi-Neha dance and Rishi will go after her and removes sth from her neck most probably the locket/mangalsutra he gave her. and I think this will be the black womans plan... he will make her angry and more jealous! 😭
Originally posted by anonee

The problem is that Rishi is using the wrong emotion to win over Tanu.  He is using jealousy (a negative emotion) instead of love to win her over.  Unlike Pawan, who with his sincerity got Tanu to speak the truth to him at the first meeting - Rishi is struggling to get Tanu to speak her mind to him.  This is because Rishi is using showcasing his talents as a playboy to make her jealous and win her love.

I soo soo agree with you meena. why is he doing all that it will just hurt Tanu more and more. he could break the engagement and tell everyone that he loves Tanvi and not Tanu/Neha. 
Originally posted by niru04

Tanu should have reality check.poor rishi

I feel sorry for both of them!
Why is Tanu getting jealous now, she rejected Rishi's proposal like n number of times.

She herself wanted to go through the Roka and marry to fulfil her parents last wish. Does she want Rishi to become Devdas after her marriage or what but not be happy.

I know she deeply loves Rishi, but she is the one ready to marry, while Rishi is ready to break his alliance with Neha, provided she says yes once.
Originally posted by mena_k

Why is Tanu getting jealous now, she rejected Rishi's proposal like n number of times.

She herself wanted to go through the Roka and marry to fulfil her parents last wish. Does she want Rishi to become Devdas after her marriage or what but not be happy.

I know she deeply loves Rishi, but she is the one ready to marry, while Rishi is ready to break his alliance with Neha, provided she says yes once.

She is helpless. on one side she really really loves him more than anythin on the other side she has the promise of his father ib mind. she just dont know what to do.. well even rishi is not doing the right thing with maling her jealous all the time she alread thought bad of hin with flirting and all and he is still doing though he is making her jealous to that she confess that she loves him but it hurts her so much
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

She is helpless. on one side she really really loves him more than anythin on the other side she has the promise of his father ib mind. she just dont know what to do.. well even rishi is not doing the right thing with maling her jealous all the time she alread thought bad of hin with flirting and all and he is still doing though he is making her jealous to that she confess that she loves him but it hurts her so much
I even think Tanu would not say yes even If Rishi breaks his duped alliance with Neha. Remember it was Tanu Rishi wanted to get engaged to and said yes for to his dad and not Neha.

Tanu is ready to break her Roka with Rishi so easily done in her childhood by her father and go with what her chachi says. She even tells everything to Chachi but does not share anything with Ahana.

Neha does not love Rishi and If her alliance breaks later, no one would care, but what about Pavan. Tanu is doing wrong saying yes to Pavan but being in love with Rishi on which she obviously has not control. 😳😉

I feel its getting more n more twisted day by day. I just hope Pavan watches them together soon probably when Rishi went after Tanu from her Roka to talk to her.