India-Forums

Rishi's bold dance with Neha to make Tanu jealous (video)

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I feel so sad for Tanu now. why is Rishi doing that. I know to make her jealous but still poor tanu what shes going trough. but lets hope for the best! Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyFanduAnnie_Aliomi523mena_knirmalac99saaniakhChitra_11..GurmiT..TanShi_CrazyLuv..gracie..anonee

manali.mulik9 Goldie
manali.mulik9
manali.mulik9

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:29am | IP Logged
tfsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:37am | IP Logged
No point, Tanu has made peace with her destiny.

The only way I see Tanu running and hugging Rishi is If something drastic life threatening kand happens with Rishi (according to his kundli) and then Tanu will come save his life again as said.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyFandukaku17saaniakhKratikaSengarKS

..gracie.. IF-Sizzlerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mena_k

The only way I see Tanu running and hugging Rishi is If something drastic life threatening kand happens with Rishi (according to his kundli) and then Tanu will come save his life again as said.
aftr watchn the precap i also think the same..somethng gonna hpn wid Rishi for sure..den Tanu wl cm n save him..aft all its EK 's show..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcyFanduKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shamyalicious.

Originally posted by mena_k

aftr watchn the precap i also think the same..somethng gonna hpn wid Rishi for sure..den Tanu wl cm n save him..aft all its EK 's show..

I dont think so as per the spoiler there have been said so man things like Chachi's truth to come out... Rishi will stop the Roka.. that Mandir woman will help then at marriage they are gonna reunite only... so yesh... I dont think anytjing will happen to him.. though I would love to see that! Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fandusaaniakh

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I don't feel bad for tanu...she is annoying me now...she ask for it...how many times will rishi beg her but she is stubborn...rishi has no other option left...if she is in pain let it be...becos she is giving the same pain to rishi...

something life threatening will happen to rishi than she will realise...i am forseeing that coming soon...nothing can melt tanu except for him entering the jaws of death...

Edited by Mages - 16 April 2016 at 2:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fandukaku17-Gopika-KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

I don't feel bad for tanu...she is annoying me now...she ask for it...how many times will rishi beg her but she is stubborn...rishi has no other option left...if she is in pain let it be...becos she is giving the same pain to rishi...

something life threatening will happen to rishi than she will realise...i am forseeing that coming soon...nothing can melt tanu except for him entering the jaws of death...

you are right only if something really bad happens then she'll do anything otherwise  no hopes tbh!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fandu

sara1990 IF-Dazzler
sara1990
sara1990

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:30am | IP Logged
i do feel Tannu deserve it. All along Rishi was behind her and trying to prove and explain to her that he only loves her. Poor Rishi, he even cried when her rishta was fixed. Why does she always listens to that chachi??????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FanduKratikaSengarKS

Go to top