Comedy Nights with Kapil

India-Forums

Comedy Nights with Kapil
Comedy Nights with Kapil

It DOES make a difference- KaSum OS (Page 2)

Naturegirl99 Senior Member
Naturegirl99
Naturegirl99

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyAnastasia18

Finally I could read your OS. First of all thank you really really much for giving us a new KaSum Os. I appreciate it a lot :)
I had to read the story with breaks as I got too excited after some time and has to cool down ;) so you did a fab job as I had to put a whole night as a break.

Ahh I just loved the scene you choose to write about. At that time I was so surprised to see him kind of obsessed with her Tattoo. I mean its her Tattoo and her back, let her decide if she wants to flaunt it on national tv or not. ..but it also got me blushIng on how he demanded her to show..
About the way you wrote it was just mesmerizing..I really like the small twist with him dragging her to his van instead of asking her directly to talk and that too when no one but them was left... and *gutter mind* I think I loved the whole last part with their kiss and small talk after that the most... you had me again blushing and reading that part all over again. You just write it so natural and sensual... amazing! !!!

Loved it as usual. And like every time I will say keep it up :)

My BFF finally reviewed :* Love u sooo much...thank u so Damn much...that means a lot..infinitely grateful for ur encouragement and support.. Lots of love always.. :*

xFawadKhanx Goldie
xFawadKhanx
xFawadKhanx

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Plz  write more os on KaSum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naturegirl99

Naturegirl99
Naturegirl99

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksfandishi

Plz  write more os on KaSum

Awww..thank u
Kappumyfav Senior Member
Kappumyfav
Kappumyfav

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Wah ! Tareef pe tareef tareef pe tareef aur kitni tareef chahiye ? ; )
I totally agree with your BFF ! You did an amazing job by giving us such a lovely OS. This OS surely brought back so many CNWK memories related to KaSum. I really miss that extra cute jodi :*
Thank you so much for this OS and as you know I am greedy to read more and more of KaSum :p so do write more. Lots of Love and Ashirvaad to you ; ) for writing this one : )

Naturegirl99

Naturegirl99
Naturegirl99

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kappumyfav

I totally agree with your BFF ! You did an amazing job by giving us such a lovely OS. This OS surely brought back so many CNWK memories related to KaSum. I really miss that extra cute jodi :*
Thank you so much for this OS and as you know I am greedy to read more and more of KaSum :p so do write more. Lots of Love and Ashirvaad to you ; ) for writing this one : )

Thanks so much..Hehehehe..means a lot Wink
I will defo write more..provided u do too! Don't tell me u can't write..I hv read ur ManTu work and it was awesome..so looking forward to read from u too Big smileLOL

Kappumyfav

Kappumyfav Senior Member
Kappumyfav
Kappumyfav

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naturegirl99

Thanks so much..Hehehehe..means a lotWink
I will defo write more..provided u do too! Don't tell me u can't write..I hv read ur ManTu work and it was awesome..so looking forward to read from u tooBig smileLOL

Woops ! Command Accepted madam. I will try to write something on ManTu because I miss them so much and love them so much Big smile

Naturegirl99

Naturegirl99
Naturegirl99

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naturegirl99

Thanks so much..Hehehehe..means a lotWink
I will defo write more..provided u do too! Don't tell me u can't write..I hv read ur ManTu work and it was awesome..so looking forward to read from u tooBig smileLOL

Woops ! Command Accepted madam. I will try to write something on ManTu because I miss them so much and love them so much Big smile

Yayy..thank u! And u can also write on their new characters..since they r coming back TODAY!! WinkSmile
Kappumyfav Senior Member
Kappumyfav
Kappumyfav

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Aaahhh ! Just watched the show and it felt so amazing to watch kappu and team back yaar. Sach mein every single pne present in the stadium was having that huge grin on their faces and it was filled with laughter of thousands ! I missed them so much no we missed them sooo much ! Finally weekends ka intezaar rahega ab. .Every Sat-Sun 9 pm se pehle sab kaam khatam cause Kappu and gang aayegi hume hasane !!!!!!!!
Loved Kapil and SRK's magic and then Sunil ! Oh My God hatts off to that man ! Sumona Chandan Kiku Ali Siddhu ji yaar kitna miss kiya sabko finally sab wapas aagaye ab jaane nahi denge = )

And ! Colors waloun ki toh Lagi Padi Hai kyunki Sony le aaya Hasi Ki Ghadi !!!

I cant stop expressing my Happiness !

Naturegirl99

Go to top