Banjaaran.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nynaeve

Originally posted by Banjaaran.

Originally posted by Nynaeve

REs
Unres - immediately.

NimmiClapClapClap

I hate politics but your OS is awesome and gives me hope, if most political battles were fought with hugs and kisses, there would be quite a bit of peace.

love,
Nyna

now I am visualizing Modi ji and Rahul G hugging and kissing each other.
Yukk! horrid visualsLOL. too much of peace.

Nyna..
Hug

Thank you so much girl for reading and liking this story.

love.

Modi and Rahul - hugging is okay - sort of! But kissing - yeww (now how do I get that picture out of my head DeadDead)

LOL
sorry about the visuals NynaHug.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nynaeve

MusicAddict IF-Sizzlerz
MusicAddict
MusicAddict

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Sheesh Nimmi! I just forgot to comment on this one!!
But I loved it man!! It was a funny and sweet OS! And these two are nuisance and equally adorable.Aww...
All the time they would pull each other's hair and konck and punch!! And claim to kick each other's ass!LOLLOL Oh God! Such fun
Cockroach and ChipkalLOL God, so adorable!! The poster incident was really amazing!! I tell ya, I jut loved the entire update, so light hearted!
Gay and Harridan?! OH MY GOD!! And then the kiss followed was soo beautiful!
SwaSan voted for each other...Aww!! Loved it
Amazing OS man! Awesome!

Banjaaran.

Banjaaran. IF-Rockerz
Banjaaran.
Banjaaran.

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MusicAddict

Sheesh Nimmi! I just forgot to comment on this one!!
But I loved it man!! It was a funny and sweet OS! And these two are nuisance and equally adorable.Aww...
All the time they would pull each other's hair and konck and punch!! And claim to kick each other's ass!LOLLOL Oh God! Such fun
Cockroach and ChipkalLOL God, so adorable!! The poster incident was really amazing!! I tell ya, I jut loved the entire update, so light hearted!
Gay and Harridan?! OH MY GOD!! And then the kiss followed was soo beautiful!
SwaSan voted for each other...Aww!! Loved it
Amazing OS man! Awesome!

Sakshi..
Hug

thank you so much sweetheart.

big hugs of reading and loving this story. and your wonderful comment. and really happy that you loved this one.
Love you girl.

thanks again darling.

lots of love.Heart

navyasingh Senior Member
navyasingh
navyasingh

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
NimmiHug

Sorry Nimmi, I am so late. Its exam time for me. You know na Last minute studies and allLOL.

Reading your stories is such a delightBig smile. It always puts me in this lovely goofy mood. And this one was just amazing.

Politics and comedy ... unique and interesting combo I must say. Never read such type of an OS before.

Nimmi you are amazing. I'm laughing and grinning here like a crazy loonLOL. This was an hilarious and sweet update.

Swara and Sanskaar do love to fight since they were kiddos. And OMG there fights are super funny and hilariousLOL. It reminded me of my good old childhood daysEvil Smile.

Poor Laksh and Ragini, they do try to play the peace maker here. But they also get dragged into their best friends fight.

Aww... Laksh is a funny and adorable guy. Saying random things at random time. I liked himEmbarrassed.

Haha... Chipkali and cockroachROFL Nice names.( My friend also calls me Chipkali sometimesErmm and I call him Pogo)LOL

Even after not seeing each other for almost 6 years.. they did immediately recognise other. Such a dil ka connection they have. They must have missed each other and their fightsEmbarrassed.

Their banter was as usual flawless and hilarious. Umm... not fair they stopped their fight by themselves, there wasn't any kicking, punching and pulling hairs involvedErmmTongue.

That repeatedly sticking the posters on one on other was super funnyLOL. Poor plaster and wall. Thank god they didn't forget that pushing and shoving part in their fightLOL.

Sanskaar drew a mustache and horns over Swara's posterLOL, and Swara blackened his teeth and many other artful things. These 2 are so artistic and are just crazy. That whole part got me cracking upROFL

Oh wow.. very good Laksh and Ragini went for a coffee dateEmbarrassed. They really took a good decision. Their friends do love to fight with each other. Swara and Sanskaar are so passionate regarding their fighting that they won't even register their best friend's  absenceLOL.

Poor principal didn't know that he gave no punishment to these two crazy students. They do love to spend time and fight with each otherEmbarrassed.

Aww... so they do care for each other. Sanskaar saved Swara from a nasty fall. What a lovely cute moment they shared. But someone has to play the spoilsport. This college bell also does have a bad timingAngry. And Swara also tended to his wound. These two are just adorableEmbarrassed.

But this is the first time they didn't fought with each other like they usually doSmile.

Aha... I caught it right they did miss each other dearly in all these years. They are even jealousWink. But still aren't ready to accept anything.

It wasn't at all surprising that they kissed while fighting with each other. I think that's because there wasn't any one there to drag them away from each otherLOL. But its still hilarious and that kiss part was cuteEmbarrassed.

Aww... last part is just adorable. They both casted their votes for each otherBig smile. And although Swara won, she wasn't feeling happy. One thing is clear that they would never ever leave fighting with each otherLOL.

Thank you for this OS Nimmi. It was so adorable and funny. I was like laughing out loud for one part and then awwing for the next one. Loved all the characters Swara, Sanskaar, Laksh and RaginiEmbarrassed. In Swara and Sanskaar's crazy world only Laksh and Ragini were only sane ones around. Sanskaar and Swara's fights were very hilarious and cuteLOL.

Thanks once again
Take care
Lots and lots of loveHug

P.S.- And needless to say I am excited for the horror OS. Will read that at night.Evil Smile 

Banjaaran.

Ashi3 IF-Dazzler
Ashi3
Ashi3

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Unreserved on page 2! Big smile

Edited by Cinderella3 - 25 April 2016 at 6:36am

Banjaaran.

Sakkiyah IF-Dazzler
Sakkiyah