Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Does this story have any story? (Page 2)

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Agree with every point of yours they might have concentrated on many things like Ruhi's school her adolescent and all no but they will not because they are sick they could have shown a track wer Ruhi becomes insecure after ishra's child is born and Ishra handling dat together and making Ruhi understand there are so many potential tracks instead of this crap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaa1202

Originally posted by Dil-E-Pagalpan

It has become a circus now..LOL

Jokers of the show are Ishita and Shagun.LOL

And our Raman is the villain...ROFL

Hero is Mani. LOL
Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Agree with every point of yours they might have concentrated on many things like Ruhi's school her adolescent and all no but they will not because they are sick they could have shown a track wer Ruhi becomes insecure after ishra's child is born and Ishra handling dat together and making Ruhi understand there are so many potential tracks instead of this crap

Yeah, there could have been many tracks. But I don't understand why are they so hell bent upon worsening the soap. Not only they, but many other serials' cvs do the same thing after 6-9 months of the soap. Wonder why is it a rule to spoil a soap after certain months when they know there can be many tracks.ConfusedLOL

Sri1091

--QUEEN-- IF-Dazzler
--QUEEN--
--QUEEN--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Clap
I wish you write your opinion on bhoot track and ishita-shagun hide and seek track...
I would love to read itEmbarrassed

Intuitive

GBSC Goldie
GBSC
GBSC

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Yeah, there could have been many tracks. But I don't understand why are they so hell bent upon worsening the soap. Not only they, but many other serials' cvs do the same thing after 6-9 months of the soap. Wonder why is it a rule to spoil a soap after certain months when they know there can be many tracks.ConfusedLOL

Watch 6:30 to 7 sp,suh si ladki.
7-7:30 su ,yhm.
7:30-8:30 SP,yhm followed by skr.
THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY.100%

Intuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmanu

Clap
I wish you write your opinion on bhoot track and ishita-shagun hide and seek track...
I would love to read itEmbarrassed

Bas Luka-Chupi Khel Rahe The Aur Raman Ne Is Baar Harliya. Tab Ishita ne carrom mein hara tha na isilye yeh kiya Ishita-Shagun ne.LOL
Actually, I believed I was a very good devil till date, I think they just want to give me some competition, but they failed.LOL
And wait, this actually happened when I stepped out of Qubool Hai...most of the serials then had this bhoot and superstitious chakar on(EKR2 also had it)Dead and just when I was thinking, thank god YHM atleast doesn't have itConfused...this track came.LOL And I was likeLOL

Thanks a lot waise!Tongue

--QUEEN--

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GBSC

Watch 6:30 to 7 sp,suh si ladki.
7-7:30 su ,yhm.
7:30-8:30 SP,yhm followed by skr.
THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME STORY.100%

True that!LOL
Siya Ke Ram and old YHM are nice for me though.Big smile Right now the worthy serials are Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, Dehleez, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi(I don't know much of this one though), Tamanna...But I watch only old serials, they were the best and will be so. Old YHM, Old QH (S1), Saubhagyavati Bhava and currently Dehleez and Girls on Top.Tongue

GBSC

tiara9198 Goldie
tiara9198
tiara9198

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

It has become a circus now..LOL

Go to top