BLASTING news..!! Sid's Fans Cant afford to miss it..!!!!!

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg..omg..omg... Hayeee meri to death hi hogai h..!!

Ohkay relax..calm down.. Jeez m a goner now...

Guys.. Guess what..??

Yayyy.. I met SID our very own SIDHANT GUPTA today.. M on cloud nine..

Hold on.. Lemme compose myself... *long sigh of breathe*

So here we go with the details..

16th April 2016 10.30 am IST now when m writing this..

After a preety hectic 13 hrs or more so of emergency night duty without sleep without food me and my friend Dr. Rajat shah whose condition was no better than me.. Practically lifeless and energy less we went to GIRGAON BEACH MuMBAI just to catch some fresh air to lie idle on beach and relax after the blast of torture and tiredness we had whole night at govt hospital.. Its not actually a routine of us to go to beach after duty but for some reason I don't no what I literally dragged him..

So it was around 8.30am this morning me and Rajat was lying idle on beach playing with sand and discussing our study plans and were preparing study time table when our attentions were grabbed by some incoherent noises from behind hurryaing and saying something not so in unison that it was difficult for us to understand..

We turned to see a group of people surrounded someone not clearly visible and it was enough to understand there was some celebrity out there on beach.. Its really common in Mumbai.. Since we were so short of energy we shoved away the thought to get up and checked out who tat was.. Then then then i heard a girl's shout SID SID... N my mind was compeletly caught up..

My friend tried to assure me that there are lot of SID's in industry but i really never wanted to miss even a 1% of chance to meet him and I gathered drops of energy that was left inside me and ran to have a look who was that..

There I got SHoCk of my life.. A pleasant shock u can say.. That was our SID.. Yess .. Ever so handsome ever so Hot.. Trust me guys he is more adorable and hot in real than his images.. He was wearing losses black vest kind of tee.. Revealing his perfect biceps upper shoulder cuts and more deeper parts of his neck with dull green 3/4ths revealing his sexy legs.. With typical of his shades suiting him and red printed cap.. Man..!! He was looking so so so sexy that meri to death hi hogayi..!!!

I literally pushed the crowd around him to get his looks and on top of that I got to chat with him also.. He was with some other guy may be his friend who was not less than him in killing out people there.. But l don't recognise him so can't comments abt him anymore..

The biggest news is. I told him abt our crazy twinj family of IF and guess what he replied... "Ohh that's so sweet of guys.. I can't promise but i'l try my best to catch u all out there once.. After all my fans deserves my time also.. N yeah will forward the words to JAS and ZAIN also.. Thank u soo much for ur love and support.." Before I could say something more he left with pretext of going to shoot and greeting late...

Guys he said to check out forum once.. Isn't that great news..!!!

He is so sweet and so friendly with fans.. Gosh..!! Can't tell you.. I fell for him allover again... SID..SiD... Hurray... Huarrayy..

I cursed myself for my dead cell phone whose battery was drained completely coz I lost the GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY to have a selfie with SID.. Damn..!! But m happy talking to him even for just a min or even less..

So guys looking forward to GIRGAO ChOWPATy and thinking to visit the beach more often.. Best day of my life.. Hurray..

P.S did I hear..ahh's..ohh's and breaking of hearts sounds.. Lol..

M loving it..

So drop down ur comments to let me kno ur reactions on me meeting did and having a word with him abt our forum..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Its looking more like an OS..lol.. Sry for this guys but I m not able to hold my happiness inside me..
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BUT I ALSO LOVE YOU LMAO YOU LUCKY LUCKY PERSON WHAT AMAZING LUCK
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so so so so much for telling him about IF, how awesome is it if he starts visiting the forum like omggg he would see our analysis and GIFS and fangirling. I would die. I don't know how you were coherent enough to write this post but I am so godamn jealous lmao.

I'm so sorry about your phone tho, darn. BUT GREAT EXPERIENCE LOL
docritu99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddyyy

RIYA I HATE YOU

Lol.. Keep hating me like this ted.. I njoy it..
_SANJU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woowww...lucky u dear,..😃...
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

YOOO LIKE FOR REALSISS. Thats so cool!! an, he seems like a good person to be friend with through his interviews and public interactions. 
KewlDude thumbnail
Are you serious? ðŸ˜­
Why am I so unlucky ðŸ˜­
FromTheAshes thumbnail
You are soo soo soo soo lucky!
I envy you🥺
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Omg omg omg m sooo happy for you..
But m sooo jealous ...
Hyy lol 
Congo girl you sooo lucky you met sid omg like seriously m gonna die on a mere idea of meeting him lol..
Omg he you told him about our IF like serioisly omg m soo hapoy you sooo sweet..
Omg he said he gonna visit our IF omg let me die guys out of jealousy happiness and what not..
Huggg🤗