Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hello dearies...
firstly a big thankyou to all for 75+ likes on the prologue in less than a day m here with the first shot of the TS I hope you guys like it too

SHOT 1๐Ÿ˜Š
A girl around 4 years old was playing in a park when she saw a handsome man entering the building
he had a fair complexion n was clean shaven he wore black suit
she jumped in joy looking at him n ran to him hugging him "papa...aap aa gaye"
he was shocked "m not your papa beta" he tried to convince her in vain
the little girl was heart-broken n began crying which melted him he carried her in his arms n stroked her hair calming her down he bought her some chocolates but the girl refused to take them "aap mere papa ho na"
raman thought to talk to her mother "beta where do you live?"
the girl hit her forehead with her palm "home...ap ko itna bhi ni pata budhdhu papa" she giggled
raman smiled at her flashing his dimples "so will you take me home?"
"yeee" she began dancing in his arms n took him to her place
"so cutie pie what's your name?" he asked her
"my name is ruhi" she replied
"oh that's such a pretty name just like you" he said pinching her nose making her smile n automatically a smile decked up his lips too seeing her like that
finally they were outside her house
he rang the bell n when the door opened she jumped in the arms of the woman opening the door mouthing "mumma see papa is here"
n all he could utter was "ishita...she's your daughter?"
I-roo go inside...asha take her
he saw ishita was no more the same...she had changed a lot
she was no more the plump ishu she had gone weak n her face also missed that chirpiness it always had rather she had a serious look on her face n now her daughter he was confused when did she got married n why she never tried to meet him he wanted to ask her everything but controlled himself seeing ruhi around
asha the help took ruhi from her arms but she was not willing to go
"no mumma..papa has come after so long...I want to stay with him n play with him...please mumma" said ruhi almost crying
I-i told you to go inside
R-ruhi baby don't cry I am here come we will play
Ru-yee
n before ishita could ask him to come in he entered the small house n both of them settled on the sofa with ruhi in his lap.
Ishita also came inside closing the door n asked asha to make something for the guest.
asha left n now ruhi was all busy with raman
"you know papa..I missed you so much" she said stretching her little arms as if showing him how much
he was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable at ruhi calling him papa n so was ishita but he didn't had the heart to say the truth to her so didn't correct her n when ishita tried to do so he stopped her in mid
he badly wanted to talk to ishita so giving ruhi the chocolates he had bought for her,he send her inside to play
ruhi was not willing to go but he told her that he wanted to talk to her mumma n then he'll take her out to which she happily agreed.
once ruhi was inside,he turned to ishita seeking answers to his questions
raman n ishita were college friends both had a good bonding n were always together but nothing more than that ishita silently loved raman but she knew raman would never reciprocate her feelings so always kept mum afraid of losing his friendship too n one day she suddenly disappeared nobody knew where she was so he decided to visit her place but it was locked he never got any clue about her after that he moved to london for further studies
R-ruhi..
I-she's my daughter
R-when u got married n why she doesn't know about her father...I mean your husband
I-ruhi never met her dad coz I am not married raman I am sorry she bothered you so much I'll make her understand that you are not her papa
she said not facing him
R-ishita...plz tell me everything won't you share your pain with your best friend?
I-I have nothing to tell raman
R-ishita
n by the look on his face she knew he was not going to leave her without getting his answers may be deep inside she also wanted to share her pain she had been living with for so many years with someone so she began
"It was the night of the college annual day function I was going back home but couldn't reach there coz I was drugged yes I was drugged n someone tore my virginity that night the next morning when I opened my eyes I found myself in a old house n no one was around...I was not even in the condition to think properly but somehow reached home I told everything to amma n she consoled me appa also supported me but I was not able to overcome it I just locked myself in a room n didn't come out for days...my health began deteriorating amma appa were worried so they took me to a doctor who announced that I was pregnant
I didn't knew how to react the biggest news of a woman's life came as a shocker for me...I was carrying a life inside me but was not happy as any other woman would be my amma appa asked me for an abortion actually forced me for one n when I didn't agree for one,they disowned me broke all ties with me
tell me raman what was my mistake...was it my fault that i got raped n was pregnant coz of that or was it my fault that i couldn't kill the life in my womb that they left me like that when I needed them the most
I was all alone...with a baby who was growing inside me" she closed her eyes letting all the tears which she had controlled till now fall down her cheeks raman held her one hand n took her in a side hug comforting her
after a while she composed herself n began "I didn't knew what to do so just left the city n began doing a job...ruhi was born n the little girl's smile took away all my pains she slowly became my world n the reason to live I was happy with her but society never let us in peace...always asking n taunting about ruhi's father...questions I never had answers for
ruhi grew up n began asking me about her dad but I never knew what to tell her
what should I tell her that I don't know who her dad is...what will she think about me that what kind of who** her mother is who's sleeping around with men n doesn't know..." she couldn't complete as raman silenced her
R-no ishita stop it stop blaming yourself for all this...it was not your mistake you are a great woman n a great mother
he made her drink some water n patted her back to calm her down
"she's my only solace raman I don't want to loose her she asked me about her dad yesterday as she wants to celebrate her 5th b'day with her dad so I lied to her that her dad is very handsome n has dimples just like SRK n...
"n that's why she took me as her dad" he completed it for her
"i must say madrasan your daughter is so smart unlike you" he said jokingly in an attempt to lighten the situation
"what do you mean...I am a fool" she said angrily
"there you admit it yourself" he chuckled while ishita opened her mouth in a perfect o shape
"ravan kumar kahin ke" she said n
grabbed a cushion n began beating him
he was happy that he was able to distract her n began running to save himself from the beating
"jhansi ki rani you won't be able to beat me you can't run for long after all you are a fatty" he said still running
ishita was chasing him n while running she stumbled n fell on top of him

both shared an eye-lock which was broken by ruhi
"mumma what are you doing papa will get hurt"
both broke apart hearing this
"see ruhi your mumma is so fatty ouch my back it hurts" he said to irk her
ruhi got angry n almost scolded ishita"see mumma papa got hurt because of you"
while raman chuckled seeing ishita's expressions
ruhi helped raman get up ignoring ishita n got a pain killer n water for him
raman smiled n kissed her forehead she smiled at him n sat on his lap
ishita also smiled looking at them n after a while raman asked ruhi to get ready as they were going for a drive n dinner she left the room dancing in excitement kissing his cheek raman also smiled fully n kissed her cheeks

I-raman you need not do all this...I'll handle ruhi
R-plz ishita it's just a dinner n drive she'll enjoy n I'll feel good spending time with her
I-but raman she'll get used to you n she should not get too attached to you after all you can't live with her life long
n before they can talk further, ruhi was there
Ru-offo mumma you are not ready yet...go na
R-go ishu get ready
she smiled as someone called ishu after a long time
I-someone called me ishu after a long time
Ru-go ishu mumma get readyyy
I-ok dadimaa
n the trio left for dinner
A few days passed raman used to spend maximum time with ishita n ruhi n had almost forgot that they were not a family it was like they had been together always it was ruhi's b'day the next day n ishra were busy in planning a surprise for her
R-ishu
I-hmm
R-you hate him a lot na..?
I-whom raman? she asked engrossed in gift wrapping a doll for her lil doll
R-ruhi's dad
ishita stopped in her track listening to his question she sighed n replied
I-no raman i don't hate him
R-why? he did all that to you n left you
I-raman initially i used to hate him a lot but the day ruhi was born n i took her in my arms for the first time, i forgot all the pains of the world the moment was magical at that moment i felt like thanking him for giving me ruhi..my bundle of joy...my reason to live...I know i have lost a lot of things in life coz of him n i was hurt too but when i see what i have got in return it feels worth the pain
R-so u have forgiven him?
I-i have no feelings for him raman no love no hatred nothing
raman just hugged her unable to say or hear anything further

that's all for now...
waiting for your responses.
PS-do you think raman is ruhi's dad??
Edited by akriti154 - 8 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shoo sorry
Late hogaye